Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,620 members, 7,843,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

She Said She Is Not Having The Connection Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Is Not Having The Connection Yet (522 Views)

Woman Enters Guinness Book For Having The Largest Natural Br3ast In The World / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Is Not Having The Connection Yet by samtopwisdom(m): 2:15am On Jul 20, 2021
I'm a final year student age 28. I meet this lady 3 months ago on campus (she's also in her final, age 22), I got her number through a friend of mine who is her course mate (with her permission). We started talking and I must confess she is my full spec (she has everything I so much desire in a woman) I REALLY LOVE HER. I confess my love to her (even though i don't really know how to do it but she accepted me like that). everything started happening fast which i feel there is no need for the rush cos i desire to have a future with her so i call her attention to it which she obliged (she even asked if i used charm to speak with her). after that we regulate things....i'm such a person that i don't really talk so much and very busy ( i combine Academics, politics and handwork together), even though we stay 10-15mins (walk) away from each other we meet just once a week (she most time visit and i do once in a while i'm also the SHY type cos she has roommate) and when we talk on phone its just normal conversation (checking on each other and activities of the day)

She came to my place yesterday and i asked her "how far about us so far" [cos i feel things are not as it used to be] then she asked that is there us or do i think there is anything us, that she hasn't feel the connection yet..... that what she expect to connect us isn't there....
i ask what is it that can connect us that is not there yet.....she said she can't really say but she made mention of COMMUNICATION, also maybe because the two of us are NOVICE (cos this is our [both] first serious relationship) and that she is yet to receive a confirmation from GOD about me.

I brought her attention to the fact that maybe she hasn't gotten over one of her friend who she love but the guy said he isn't ready to be committed so they remain friends (the guy we talk about is a friend to her roommate's boyfriend and they all attend same church) she is always going to this guys place with her roommate even when her roommate isn't around she do visit like always.........
she said NO, that the guy cannot stop her from loving someone else.

Ive been sad ever since she left, cos i dont know what to do....i truly love this girl and i dont want to loose her
Re: She Said She Is Not Having The Connection Yet by Bola146(f): 2:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Re: She Said She Is Not Having The Connection Yet by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Tell her to change network.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is Not Having The Connection Yet by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:33am On Jul 20, 2021
Connect your prick inside her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Is Not Having The Connection Yet by samtopwisdom(m): 3:54am On Jul 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: She Said She Is Not Having The Connection Yet by dingbang(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2021
If you begged God for connection like this, you would be like cubanna. But you see, the devil has messing with nigerian boys because all they think about is pleasing girls.
Re: She Said She Is Not Having The Connection Yet by GoldenJAT(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Na u be the issue here! Step up your communication with her( she said something about that). If you are too busy! Then free her for the next person.
Re: She Said She Is Not Having The Connection Yet by Isokoson1: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Op... When girl Don dey reason d connection is not Dia... That means say her mind no dey with you again... Probably she still like her ex way she dey visit... Bros I go advice you say make u no kill ur self put... Women get problem.. .Nothing Way u go do.. Go please them... Channel ur energy to how u go make am big... Bro I swear with ur money... No woman way u no go get... Even d ones way communication no dey. . Money go bring d communication

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Survived Broken Relationships With Foreign women / Top 5 Best Night Clubs In Lagos You Can Hangout With Your Partner On A Weekend / Who Else Feels This Way About Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.