Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be (6047 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 6:29pm On May 12, 2011
Okay, so I have been in the states and UK for the past 9 months and I just returned last week. To my surprise, everywhere I go everygirl is just throwing herself at me, even married women. I was at GTB 2 days ago, and the Bank Manager gave me her personal number and the asked if we could meet at night. She does not even know me an she has a ring on her finger. Even in my church, once I drop one phone like this all the girls start asking me to take them out on a date and all that. I went with one yesterday and it was a horrible experience. She had mouth odor and was secreting all these colored fluids. The va.gina was unshaved and smelling. Like all the girls I have ever had sex with in the US have shaved vagin.as. Why are NIgerian girls so unhygenic and why do they throw themselves at any one from the US? Is it for the money or is it because of my sexy accent? Am I safe? I do not want to contract all these diseases ooh. Who has had similar experiences?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 12, 2011
undecided undecided

Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Dsense(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by 190: 6:37pm On May 12, 2011
I have the same experience

I came back from the US and met your MAMA~ she threw herself on me and we both sank into the  bed and the wood broke and i ended up 3 weeks in the hospital, she was charged to court for bone breakage

Your mama ehhen!! 

mu-raphockin MILF angry angry  undecided
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Jackieugo(f): 6:55pm On May 12, 2011
Slap yourself OP
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by MMM2(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2011
beejaei
re u sure it waz not ur follow house girls dat u were with.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by LordReed(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2011
Dumb-A$$-ness can not be hidden!
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by 677ano(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2011
exagerated post
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by justwise(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2011
beejaei:

Okay, so I have been in the states and UK for the past 9 months and I just returned last week. To my surprise, everywhere I go everygirl is just throwing herself at me, even married women. I was at GTB 2 days ago, and the Bank Manager gave me her personal number and the asked if we could meet at night. She does not even know me an she has a ring on her finger. Even in my church, once I drop one phone like this all the girls start asking me to take them out on a date and all that. I went with one yesterday and it was a horrible experience. She had mouth odor and was secreting all these colored fluids. The va.gina was unshaved and smelling. Like all the girls I have ever had sex with in the US have shaved vagin.as. Why are NIgerian girls so unhygenic and why do they throw themselves at any one from the US? Is it for the money or is it because of my sexy accent? Am I safe? I do not want to contract all these diseases ooh. Who has had similar experiences?
Are u carrying any placard saying: Just Returned From The UK and USA?

You are just full of sh/it,  your insult to Nigerian girls is uncalled for, you obviously think highly of urself, what a waste of space
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by annita19(f): 7:45pm On May 12, 2011
OMG what shame. Why so yall Nigerians come up on a public forum to dent your women? Even you sound so unreal
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by kokoye(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2011
The poster is a copy cat.

jealous of paddy lo's mouth odor thread on the front page and decided to create a clone.

just foul. no class at all.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by justwise(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2011
annita19:

OMG what shame. Why so yall Nigerians come up on a public forum to dent your women? Even you sound so unreal

Only scumbags like the poster comes out with such garbage about Nigerian women.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by tpia5: 8:19pm On May 12, 2011
Obviously swinging both ways.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by LadyT(f): 8:22pm On May 12, 2011
This is probably paddy los other user name
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by LordReed(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by sexylogan(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2011
poster, undecided undecided undecided

Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 8:58pm On May 12, 2011
I have the same experience

I came back from the US and met your MAMA~ she threw herself on me and we both sank into the bed and the wood broke and i ended up 3 weeks in the hospital, she was charged to court for bone breakage

Your mama ehhen!!

mu-raphockin MILF

@190

I am an orphan. Sorry you must have phocked a ghost.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 9:02pm On May 12, 2011
Are u carrying any placard saying: Just Returned From The UK and USA?

You are just full of sh/it, your insult to Nigerian girls is uncalled for, you obviously think highly of urself, what a waste of space

Are you mentally okay? Dem swear for you? Am I the one that said embassy should refuse you visa? Do not unleash your frustration on me ediot.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 9:04pm On May 12, 2011
Why is no one addressing the issue on the thread? It has become a pattern now on NL, people ignore the issue raised and instead direct ad hominem attacks at the OP. Is that the NIgerian mentality? Are you guys also mentally crippled in addition to having low self-esteem and smelling vagi.nas?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by tpia5: 9:05pm On May 12, 2011
On this forum, I will work hard to outdo myself in stupidity!

wink

love the signature @ op.

very apt and quite a good description of you.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by justwise(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2011
beejaei:

Are you mentally okay? Dem swear for you? Am I the one that said embassy should refuse you visa? Do not unleash your frustration on me ediot.

Every nation has its own id/iot, you are the one for Nigeria. God help us.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Dyt(f): 9:23pm On May 12, 2011
Mtchewww
Lord reed ow far?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 9:31pm On May 12, 2011
Every nation has its own id/iot, you are the one for Nigeria. God help us.

@justwise

Every planet has its own imb.ecilic mor.on and slowpoke. You are the one for the earth.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Jackieugo(f): 9:32pm On May 12, 2011
beejaei:

Why is no one addressing the issue on the thread? It has become a pattern now on NL, people ignore the issue raised and instead direct ad hominem attacks at the OP. Is that the NIgerian mentality? Are you guys also mentally crippled in addition to having low self-esteem and smelling vagi.nas?

The problem is that you're generalizing so naturally all the people who don't fit your generalization will bash you for being an idi.ot . And please spare us how you think the fact you went to the U.S. suddenly means you're all that and worthy of women throwing themselves at you (like anyone believes that nonsense).
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 9:32pm On May 12, 2011
@Dyt

I am sorry to say, but you worwor no be small. You remind me of those girls that were begging me to phock their smelling vagi.nas? Do I know you from somewhere?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by beejaei: 9:35pm On May 12, 2011
The problem is that you're generalizing so naturally all the people who don't fit your generalization will bash you for being an . And please spare us how you think the fact you went to the U.S. suddenly means you're all that and worthy of women throwing themselves at you (like anyone believes that nonsense).

THis is what annoys me. All these people that have not stepped outside the country will start hating and pouring their visa frustration at me.I am not generalizing. Have you ever passed a class in statistics? Do you know what is called sample space? If there are 70 million women in nigeria and i sample 1 million then i can make a generalizable conclusion on nigerian women. That is a fact. That is science. If you like do not believe me. Nah people like you dey miss heaven.
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by justwise(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2011
beejaei:

@justwise

Every planet has its own imb.ecilic mor.on and slowpoke. You are the one for the earth.

A local champion insulting Nigerian girls that turned him down, u came here to lie through ur hairy backside about visiting UK and USA. Have u been to the airport b4?
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Jackieugo(f): 9:42pm On May 12, 2011
beejaei:

THis is what annoys me. All these people that have not stepped outside the country will start hating and pouring their visa frustration at me.I am not generalizing. Have you ever passed a class in statistics? Do you know what is called sample space? If there are 70 million women in nigeria and i sample 1 million then i can make a generalizable conclusion on nigerian women. That is a fact. That is science. If you like do not believe me. Nah people like you dey miss heaven.  
Unless you've personally slept with 1 million women in Nigeria, your argument is invalid. And what kind of logic is this that the women you've met are the same as every Nigerian woman on earth? I've been in the U.S. since I was 8 and I'm "hating on you" for your generalizations. Maybe there's a reason you keep attracting girls with bad hygiene and low esteem. Think hard and deeply about that one!
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by 190: 9:44pm On May 12, 2011
Im enjoying this post so far

Justwise and Jackie-adugbo are really giving this dude HARD
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Dyt(f): 9:47pm On May 12, 2011
beejaei:

@Dyt

I am sorry to say, but you worwor no be small. You remind me of those girls that were begging me to phock their smelling vagi.nas? Do I know you from somewhere?

smh seriously
think dis dude s got a prob
4 d fact dat u were merely lucky 2 go on a trip wit ur uncle u r now cmn ere n runnin mouth 4 ur elder sis
sure u high on ogogoro
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 12, 2011
[size=30pt]^^ you are not 25! grin[/size]
Re: Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be by Beync(f): 10:12pm On May 12, 2011
justwise:

A local champion insulting Nigerian girls that turned him down, u came here to lie through your hairy backside about visiting UK and USA. Have u been to the airport b4?
IMAO
Poster, seriously u stinks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among / Valentine's Special (The Season Of Love). / Alpha And Beta Males, Which Is Better??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.