Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (38001 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 08, 2015
For a guy to be termed hot cake in ladies' circle, he needs to portray attractive, that is, good physical appearance, good clothings, good behavioural pattern and most importantly, financial stability.

As a matter of fact, low self esteem guys often have misplaced priorities especially when it comes to getting a lady. Below are the desperation they display;

1. He Claims Mr. Handsome

You see him uploading pictures at regular intervals on nairaland, facebook and it likes. Some will even go as far as creating a thread asking people to rate them. Hugwash !! This is a display of low self esteem.

2 Unnecessary Show Off

Because it wants to show off at the ATM point, and other places, he will make sure those ladies on the queue see the sum of money he withdrew. Also, in a situation where he just purchase a new phone, "person no go hear word again". This is period where @ the sight of any babe, he shows off the new asset.

3. Hit Gym for body built

Good body physic is the dream of every guy but some are just so silly that they enter into the gym with the mentality of " I want to gym so that ladies will fall for me"

4. He Borrows Everything

He borrows jewels, clothes and wrist watches from his rich friend the moment he wants to approach a lady. Some even go as far as borrowing someone else's car to woo babes

5. Claims false relationship with top celebrities

Because he was privilege to take a photograph with Oritse Femi, social media no go hear word again. He goes about uploading the picture on facebook, twitter, instagram, badooo, nairaland and so on. This is a bid to make ladies see him as a big boy

6. He Becomes Father Christmas

I mean what's the big deal telling a lady what you can afford to buy for her and what you cannot ? I have seen the case of a dude who took a lady on a date and spent all on her . When it was time for them to depart, he handed the lady N2, 000 and had to trek home (one hour walk). This is nothing but low self esteem

7. Praise the Lady even If she does stupid things

This is common to ass / butt licking guys landing praise on ladies who display stupidity @ the highest level. To add salt to injury, they give silly shout out to them without a cogent reason why they are doing such.

8. Excessive Calls, Smses and pms

There's a whole lot of difference between showing love and troubling a lady's life.. He calls unnecessarily, sends unwanted messages, pms and begs her to please reply her pms/whatsapp message. This is pure rubbish cos you need not do all these poo before a lady develop interest in you

9. He becomes Ladies Puppets

I can go angry for lady when she's yet to accept my proposal. However, the rate at which guys present themselves because they want to win a lady's heart is so annoying. They will send recharge card to her and still beg her to please call them with it. I mean what height of low self esteem is that ?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by bankai2015(f): 7:14pm On May 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmm FTC.

Mennn, I feel on top of the seat,

Back to the topic,

That your number 3 dey very very ...............

Who go help me fill in the gap undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2015
And at the end he is friendzoned

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by jamex93(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by winetapper: 7:20pm On May 08, 2015
he attends party,clubs and forms gentle boy.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by winetapper: 7:20pm On May 08, 2015
They campaign for the babe they have never seen before grin grin grin just for notice me

45 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by falconey(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2015
fascinating!

11. He moves around with 'big boys'
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by buygala(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2015
ok

Counter-thread straight up.... angry

7 ways low self-esteem girls behave in order to get a husband angry

1- Become overzealous in church work... After spending their bloom period donating their vaginas freely to the male community, aborting 14 times, na so dem go join church begin dey form pious 'Sister Deborah', waiting for the unfortunate dude who will be deceived into marrying her, scrap body, bullshiit character, and all angry

2- Obsession with nyansh-pads and foam-bras... The older girls get, the more obsessed they become with foam bras to support the fallen heroes, Marykay to hide the facial wrinkles, and body shapers to hide the pot-belly resulting from too many abortions and reckless glutonny angry

3- Being unncessarily and scarily polite and helpful, and nice... Marry them, and watch them show their true King-kong characters embarassed

4- Using alum to tighten their already porous and very watery vaginas. ... That's how they will be crying loudly during sex and telling you to take it easy with them, as they have never had sex since they were deflowered 9 years ago undecided

5- Talking endlessly about how all her ex - boyfriends want her back, and how one of them who is in Malaysia wants to come and introduce himself to her parents next week angry .... lie no dey tire una? undecided

6- Dropping her baskad baby with her mother in the village and even going as far as denying the baskad's existence, in order not to 'scare away' suitors undecided ... I wonder if they think of the dire consequences the truth will have on the relationship when it is finally revealed, as it surely will angry

7- Reducing her age.... na so so 23 years old she dey dey every year... She swears age affidavits every 2 years.. Some evil ones even go to the extent of denying their position in their family... Na so person go see 39 year-old first daughter dey claim say her 26 year old younger brother is indeed her elder brother.. embarassed. smh undecided

181 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Ezibless: 7:21pm On May 08, 2015
Yeaaaaa.
He borrows ''wristwatch''gringringrin

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by vjsmiles: 7:22pm On May 08, 2015
[size=14pt] 3&5 the same [/size]
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 08, 2015
cool
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2015
Wooooooow !!!!
You are a brilliant man
*kindly remind me when this gets to the HQ* cool

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by winetapper: 7:27pm On May 08, 2015
just in case
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] 3&5 the same [/size]

Corrected bro wink. Thanks
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by TrishaP(f): 7:30pm On May 08, 2015
Boasting about something he can't and hasn't done before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 08, 2015
tongue He talks about ex-girlfriends he has dated
he talks about how people cannot do without him

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2015
Haha! Number 7 got me laughing and reminiscing on something that happened to my guy some time back. He'd this appointment with a certain babe, a new catch he was trying to impress. They went out jollificating and the guy withdrew his last card with his atm before heading for the journey. He somehow spent all the money on him and couldn't afford a #50 bus fare back home. My guy had to trek from old park Enugu to trans ekulu. This is a journey that took him not less than an hour. You needed to see his face and how sweaty he was. What guys do for punnah. grin

14 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 08, 2015
TrishaP:

Acting bad boi
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooooooow !!!!

You are a brilliant man

*kindly remind me when this gets to the HQ* cool

What's this one saying?
Identify your group young man.

You look like the non-mentioned group. That would claim celibate, but turn wolf (i.e a carnivorous somebory...)when the girl follow them enter room.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 08, 2015
Intelligent points op. Good job.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by SleekyP(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2015
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 08, 2015
Do guys really need to do all these again this days.. a shortcut, just approach a girl "i think i'm in love with you. Do you feel the same for me? Yes or No? It's an Objective question".. and relieve yourself from the complications of wooing aboveg

12 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by stephenqueen: 7:39pm On May 08, 2015
Seek ye the kingdom of God and everything we be added to yah life;

Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci for Miss NL
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2015
TrishaP:

Yes, just to please you. Know how difficult it is to please you na. wink
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
Haha! Number 7 got me laughing and reminiscing on something that happened to my guy some time back. He'd this appointment with a certain babe, a new catch he was trying to impress. They went out jollificating and the guy withdrew his last card with his atm before heading for the journey. He somehow spent all the money on him and couldn't afford a #50 bus fare back home. My guy had to trek from old park Enugu to trans ekulu. This is a journey that took him not less than an hour. You needed to see his face and how sweaty he was. What guys do for punnah. grin

Hahahahaha. Lmfao. O boy. Highest Level of "magarism". Him low self esteem don hit jackpot oo!

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

What's this one saying?
Identify your group young man.

You look like the non-mentioned group. That would claim celibate, but turn wolf (i.e a carnivorous somebory...)when the girl follow them enter room.
Bwhahahahahahhaa roflwkmd lmao hahahahaha

See as water dey comot for my eyes here cheesy

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2015
Thugnificient:
Do guys really need to do all these again this days.. a shortcut, just approach a girl "i think i'm in love with you. Do you feel the same for me? Yes or No? It's an Objective question".. and relieve yourself from the complications of wooing aboveg

Easier said, really. When one is really serious to get a girl they do this and even more. It's just a matter of how valuable you assume her to be.

9 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahahaha. Lmfao. O boy. Highest Level of "magarism". Him low self esteem don hit jackpot oo!

Yes, but it later paid off. It's worse when after all that stress one doesn't......you know the rest. cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, your topic should have been ~"9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying To Get A Girlfriend"
It sounds more 'sensible' that way.

Intelligent points by the way. Good job.

Thanks missclasssy. Done!
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 08, 2015
Thugnificient:

Bros, is that how u woo babe? Ladies don't fall in love easily like guys. She needs to assess u first. If she says Yes, won't u say she is cheap? wink

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by TrishaP(f): 7:48pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, just to please you. Know how difficult it is to please you na. wink
You never can tell. tongue

Just be yourself that is what matters tongue

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hahahahaha roflwkmd hahahaha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.