Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] (7971 Views)

MEN!! Never Accept A Lazy Biittch Who Can't Cook!! Don't Be Stupid!! [Photos] / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2021
When our old folks said "Opportunity Comes But Once" they weren't refering to old men or futuristic life situations! Let these biittch get to understand it too! undecided

Don't give her that satisfaction of seeing you belittle yourself over and over again because of her, keep her on her toes! If she thinks giving in to you immediately makes her look cheap then how do you see yourself when you keep acting stupid and always begging because of her

The bitter truth is that these biittches actually look forward to getting your attention in the first place, thats why they dress tightly, or skimpy and work so much on their narcissistic self! So whats the point of acting careless when your plan starts coming to play

I'll tell you! They want you to simp so they can take all!, they want to feel like the price when they are not! and the worst mistake you will ever do is to accept the FRIENDZONE! You are finished! Because thats the legit way to make expenses without getting the pvvssy! MOVE ON!!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2021
By doing so, she didn't get anything out of it either. You technically won because she will be more affected. Believe it or not, thats the bitter truth!

8 Likes

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by BarrSly: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2021
Good one geeee..

It’s about time fellas learn to deal with rejection.. you are always going to be rejected in different instances in life;

Rejected by a company
Rejected admission to a university
Rejection by a b!tch.

But what makes you a real Redpiller is your ability to deal with it gee..

Guy: hi girl

Girl: Yea

Guy: You look cute I think we should hangout sometime soon

Girl: I don’t like you and I am not interested

Guy: [s]please I really think we can work out just give me a chance bla bla [/s] (WRONG!!!)

Rather

Guy: OK.. REDPILL SHIT!!!

An old man told me... “ There are many fishes in the River”

#SLY_LIFESTYLE

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2021
BarrSly:
Good one geeee..

It’s about time fellas learn to deal with rejection.. you are always going to be rejected in different instances in life;

Rejected by a company
Rejection by a b!tch.

Guy: [s]please I really think we can work out just give me a chance bla bla [/s] (WRONG!!!)

Rather

#SLY_LIFESTYLE
God bless your shiit men! Your redpill is coated 5000 carat gold!

22 Likes

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2021
It's a lie. Not everyone feels that way.

What made me refuse you in the first place will even make me breathe a sigh of relief when I find out you're finally hooked with someone else and gone off my case for good. Phew!

Op, we all are not the same. Biko.

4 Likes

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by bigcee(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2021
CharisEleos:

What made me refuse you in the first place will even make me breathe a sigh of relief when I find out you're finally hooked with someone else and gone off my case for good. Phew!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by tnerro1(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2021
It’s not every pussy you will bleep ,but wasting time on one will deprive you of the many others you will bleep........tnerro1

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2021
CharisEleos:

Ok ma

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=bigcee post=103897800][/quote]grin grin grin
Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2021
tnerro1:
It’s not every pussy you will bleep ,but wasting time on one will deprive you of the many others you will bleep........tnerro1
A1! grin

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2021
I don't do platonic or non transactional relationship. U must bring something to the table, be it fork, money, influence etc. U must bring something. I got no time for bullshit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiIIer(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
BarrSly:
Good one geeee..

Rejected by a company
Rejection by a b!tch.

Rather

#SLY_LIFESTYLE
You lack common sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ninejaywon:
I don't do platonic or non transactional relationship. U must bring something to the table, be it fork, money, influence etc. U must bring something. I got no time for bullshit.
Correct!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by Sonnobax15(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
cool
It's only a crowned simp that'd continue pestering and pressuring a girl to say YES after she has initially said NO...

Make money and that the same YES she tight-fisted from you will come knocking at your door willingly shocked

7 Likes

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by Icejayz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool
It's only a crowned simp that'd continue pestering and pressuring a girl to say YES after she has initially said NO...

Make money and that the same YES she tight-fisted from you will come knocking at your door willingly shocked
fact! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Icejayz:
fact! cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by sunshineV(f): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
another ss from twitter. op wat did i tell u the last time?
Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
sunshineV:
another ss from twitter. op wat did i tell u the last time?
Depends on how stupid you were last time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
ATTENTION: Look At My Signature!
Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by sunshineV(f): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Depends on how stupid you were last time
hmm! and i thought i schooled u the last time but i guess u are too stupid to understand. i'll be expecting more ss from ur stupid ass
Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
sunshineV:
hmm! and i thought i schooled u the last time but i guess u are too stupid to understand. i'll be expecting more ss from ur stupid ass
Of course thanks for your time! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by sunshineV(f): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Of course thanks for your time! smiley
anyways i get twitter account wey i wan sell. holla if u need
Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
sunshineV:
anyways i get twitter account wey i wan sell. holla if u need
And on top of that you are broke too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by sunshineV(f): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
And on top of that you are broke too!
if u no buy tell pesin wey wan buy say i get. ma fe jo pama

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by Faber(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
CharisEleos:

Save us this ur bullcrap. All of una, both dead, alive and unborn are d same...this strategy works like mad. Any girl that rejects u just move on sharp sharp u may still bang her in he future on a platter of indomie...

E don happen to me many times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by jimmychang: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool

The reason you should make money is not because of them too,you make money for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
CharisEleos:

Wishful thinking. The truth is that you will be tormented by feelings of insecurity. "Why did he show such nonchalance?", "Is there something wrong with me?", "Am I not pretty enough?". Your kind are so predictable.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by lasisi69(f): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Redpiller kid cool
Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Wishful thinking. The truth is that you will be tormented by feelings of insecurity. "Why did he show such nonchalance?", "Is there something wrong with me?", "Am I not pretty enough?". Your kind are so predictable.

Me?? ...Chaiii... Ok.
I hear you o. Hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Faber:

Save us this ur bullcrap. All of una, both dead, alive and unborn are d same...this strategy works like mad. Any girl that rejects u just move on sharp sharp u may still bang her in he future on a platter of indomie...

E don happen to me many times
Legit!
Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
jimmychang:

The reason you should make money is not because of them too,you make money for yourself.
He should have said"Make money and fvvck biittches up!"
Re: GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Their narcissism starts haunting them!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out / How Do You Call Sex In Your Local Dialect? / Pls Save Me From Becoming A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.