Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Just Wondering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Wondering (303 Views)

Just Wondering. What If............. / Just Wondering / Just Wondering How This Two Gon Do It!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Wondering by Wittydreh: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2021
I'm a call member serving in Oyo state.i met a lady where I was posted to.we vibes along and we talked about our life together.unfortunately I ended up falling in love with this lady.along the line we started having sex with out her telling me she has accepted that we should date.morning sex, evening sex.one faithful afternoon I chatted her on WhatsApp and she told me she is not interested in sex anymore,I replied her and I said okay. She came to my room I try to touch her but she resisted...can a lady give sex without her having feelings for u?
It really amaze me, she later told me she's not interested anymore
Re: Just Wondering by samwash(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Do you think it's only boys that use & dump ladies, that is what just happened to you.
Take heart dear.
Re: Just Wondering by ThothHermes: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2021
She has collected what she wanted grin
Your destiny don waka shocked
Re: Just Wondering by Xenry: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2021
"Sex is more spiritual than physical."
You may not understand this now but later. The tricky part of it is that when it's effects starts to manifest in your life, you won't know or even think that it is "the sex" you had that caused it.
But, why would you agree to have sex with some "almost" random girl. To me, that is carelessness. Think, think like a living human spirit, she wasn't just there for some sexual gratification. Such kinds of women aren't even interested in money because they are on some kind of mission.
Anyways, it is your life - your rules. But just be careful the way you live it. I know what I'm talking about; you don't necessarily have to believe it though.
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2021
If "use and dump" was for men grin

My guy was used and dumped by Ima-obong last year cheesy
Re: Just Wondering by Nukellia: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Wittydreh:
I'm a call member serving in Oyo state.i met a lady where I was posted to.we vibes along and we talked about our life together.unfortunately I ended up falling in love with this lady.along the line we started having sex with out her telling me she has accepted that we should date.morning sex, evening sex.one faithful afternoon I chatted her on WhatsApp and she told me she is not interested in sex anymore,I replied her and I said okay. She came to my room I try to touch her but she resisted...can a lady give sex without her having feelings for u?
It really amaze me, she later told me she's not interested anymore

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

Finally. / Do You Think Having A Single Lady As A Sugar Mummy Is Bad? / What Have I Done To The Moderators? They Want Me To Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.