Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Just Wondering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Wondering (556 Views)

Just Wondering / Just Wondering. What If............. / Just Wondering How This Two Gon Do It!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Wondering by Raydan(f): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Hello everyone
Am Golden...
Am a nurse and I have a question to ask all the men here........

Have come in contact with men and what most of them want from me is sex, "some will be like it has always been my fantasy to Bleep a nurse on uniform "
No man has ever approached me asking for relationship or on a date that at the end will not demand for sex....an when I turned them down they fleeeee

Countless of them from NLander
Even where I work
So my questions are:
1. Why do men see women as sex objects
2.even when your an independent woman men still wants sex from you...why
3.why do most guys think nurses are heartless
4.why is it that a man can never, truly love you
Re: Just Wondering by IamSINZ(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2017
I have just one question to ask, are you a professional nurse or just one of those "Eliza" nurse?
Re: Just Wondering by xynerise: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2017
All your questions are stereotypes
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2017
When your body language acts like a sex weapon people sees you as a sex object. Laugh a little, be social a bit, be mean somethings. Men loves getting something in the hard way most times.
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2017
It depends on how you package and carry yourself, men I meet want relationship.
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
From ur pics self . na smash and run sure pass o
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Many women needs to stop believing they needs a man to fulfill them. Or that having a man equals happiness.

Love is also overrated as fu:::ck.

Many women are in love with the idea of love that is why most men takes advantage of that and then after they hit, they run.
Re: Just Wondering by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Raydan:
Hello everyone
Am Golden...
Am a nurse and I have a question to ask all the men here........

Have come in contact with men and what most of them want from me is sex, "some will be like it has always been my fantasy to Bleep a nurse on uniform "
No man has ever approached me asking for relationship or on a date that at the end will not demand for sex....an when I turned them down they fleeeee

Countless of them from NLander
Even where I work
So my questions are:
1. Why do men see women as sex objects
2.even when your an independent woman men still wants sex from you...why
3.why do most guys think nurses are heartless
4.why is it that a man can never, truly love you
Look inward. There're things you're not doing right.
Re: Just Wondering by mikejj(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin back in the olden days it wasnt like this.so i think the devil has upgraded his software to a new version

1 Like

Re: Just Wondering by analryder: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
To answer your questions:

1.Men need sex Get that into your thoughts! shocked shocked shocked

Biblical story stated that, Adam had all things except sex (a woman).
Eve the woman wanted everything Adam owned...and she gave him sex grin grin grin

That's why men can lie, play, fight, cheat, whine etc for sex (coming from women)...

Women on the other hand wants to have big houses, cars, money, cloths, pricey jewels etc (coming from men)...

In other words, we could use human psychology on this;

Sex is very easy for women to have...they can get it with the snap of their fingers.
Men go through a sequence of trials before having to hit a target.

So if a bathroom slippers cost #50...you know its cheap but there is no way you would want to buy 10 and keep in your house even if they are of different colors and styles.
But a Gucci slippers costing #40k...and you have to possibility of having a lot of it...you can buy 40 even if we know it might just be same black slippers with green and red stripes on it.

So women need sex but its way too easy for them to have it...that's why they do not focus too much on men as sex object but material object as providers and protectors grin grin grin

2. Men want to bleep anything they see as attractive women

Whether you are dependent, independent, lazy, hardworking, ugly or sick...any man that likes you want to fvck you! Note that! wink

3. Nurses are humans...(over expectations)

Nurses are like any good or bad person...am married to one! though some of her behaviors makes me wonder if this is suppose to be the nice person i was expecting her to be...but I will always marry again and again if opportunity comes. kiss kiss kiss

4. Starting a relationship doesn't require a man's first input

As a lady in search of love...stop opening doors to men that will never love you...invest your time in building friendship with a man you like and see it mature into love. That man could be that good boy trying so hard to get your attention but you may feel he is not bad enough cool ...so he is locked up in the friend zone of your hemisphere wandering.

So think of these why you wonder... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Virtual / What Can I Do? / Man Marries 3 Women Same Day, Two Out Of The Three Are Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.