Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it (12282 Views)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Olaolufred(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
SenatePresdo:

All these Vices you mentioned happens In every Society.

We are talking about Fulanization Agenda. A case where fulani jihadists would kill at will just to accomplish their long term goal of making the whole Nigeria their Caliphate.

Why are to citing ordinary crimes, when we are talking about Invaders?

See eeh, you opinion can never count.

When it's time for Oduduwa, there is nothing you can do to stop it.
I see you enjoy slavery.

I repeat, there is nothing you can do about it, other than complaining online, because you dare not complain offline in public, unless inside your bedroom.. why? Because you are too scared to work against it.

[b]So what then is the difference?

Just changing name?

The Joke is on all who knows how you have all contributed to the corruption in this land, but now looking for a new platform where the grips will be stronger.

Where the touts parading themselves now can establish their kingdoms.

I am not part of a change of name that has nothing to do with character change.

BELOW IS YOUR IGBOHO THAT I KNOW.
NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

On different occasions, Sunday Adeyemo had reportedly used guns to fight his enemies. This is said to be something he inherited from his grandfather.

Sunday Igboho is allegedly harbouring thugs in his Ibadan residence, using them to grab lands from their owners across the Southwest states.

Igboho went through the tutelage of Chief Lamidi Adedibu, the strongman of Ibadan politics.

He was one of his most reliable and trusted thugs.

At a point in their relationship, Adedibu began to suspect he was getting too powerful and independent.

Adedibu then invited him to a meeting and told him he should run for the chairmanship of a local government in Oyo State.

Igboho in a recent interview said he knew it was an attempt by Adedibu to bench him so he told him he was not educated, could not speak English and could therefore not be chairman of a local government.

Igboho said: “Adedibu then looked at me and barked an order ‘STAND UP!’ I stood up. ‘SIT DOWN!’ I sat down. Adedibu then said “and you claim not to be educated. Whatever is left we shall add it unto you.”

In 2006, he assisted a former governor of Oyo State, Senator Rasidi Ladoja, to miraculously leave Akure, the venue of the PDP rally when he lost the party ticket to his deputy, Chief Adebayo Aloa-Akala.[/b]
Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Olaolufred(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
SenatePresdo:

All these Vices you mentioned happens In every Society.

We are talking about Fulanization Agenda. A case where fulani jihadists would kill at will just to accomplish their long term goal of making the whole Nigeria their Caliphate.

Why are to citing ordinary crimes, when we are talking about Invaders?

See eeh, you opinion can never count.

When it's time for Oduduwa, there is nothing you can do to stop it.
I see you enjoy slavery.

I repeat, there is nothing you can do about it, other than complaining online, because you dare not complain offline in public, unless inside your bedroom.. why? Because you are too scared to work against it.

Over Estimation of your thinking.

We are discussing it already in public places, why the educated Prof. should be the one talking and not this Adedibu-raised tout.

His illiteracy is making it hard for him to achieve anything.

Lobby who?

The Ajagungbale in Ibadan that is now against another ajagungbale in Ibarapa?

Both the Fulanis in Ibarapa and him are the same. Just that they operates from different locations.

Those he took their land forcefully with guns and harassments can't be happy with you, you know?

This Adedibu style is what you are planning to build in your Oduduwa.

Even you have messed up the name because it means something great.

Odu to da Iwa (God that creates Character). That is why the Yoruba I was born to cherish Character.

Not these Adedibu touts we have that doesn't know that Character is part of Oduduwa.

Abuse anyone just because they didn't share your view. Not sparing our most revered Ooni of Ife, Governors and Pa. Enock Adeboye and many other Obas.

You can't be trained by a TOUT (Adedibu) and not be a naughtier tout.

I hope he doesn't died a tout like his trainer.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:
Watch how Sunday Igboho was arrested in Cotonou. He predicted his arrest. They did him dirty

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb29tuv1VAw

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=Baddest006 post=103946291][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:
Watch how Sunday Igboho was arrested in Cotonou. He predicted his arrest. They did him dirty

Watch below:

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2021

[center][/center]

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2021

Cruse101:

Watch below:

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by SenatePresdo(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Olaolufred:

Over Estimation of your thinking.

We are discussing it already in public places, why the educated Prof. should be the one talking and not this Adedibu-raised tout.

His illiteracy is making it hard for him to achieve anything.

Lobby who?

The Ajagungbale in Ibadan that is now against another ajagungbale in Ibarapa?

Both the Fulanis in Ibarapa and him are the same. Just that they operates from different locations.

Those he took their land forcefully with guns and harassments can't be happy with you, you know?

This Adedibu style is what you are planning to build in your Oduduwa.

Even you have messed up the name because it means something great.

Odu to da Iwa (God that creates Character). That is why the Yoruba I was born to cherish Character.

Not these Adedibu touts we have that doesn't know that Character is part of Oduduwa.

Abuse anyone just because they didn't share your view. Not sparing our most revered Ooni of Ife, Governors and Pa. Enock Adeboye and many other Obas.

You can't be trained by a TOUT (Adedibu) and not be a naughtier tout.

I hope he doesn't died a tout like his trainer.

It's not my business anyway.

I'm IPOB, and our Amiable leader is durable.
Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:

Watch below:

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:

Watch below:

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 12:38am On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 1:17am On Jul 22, 2021

lipsrsealed
Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 2:13am On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 3:26am On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 3:40am On Jul 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by mikkeyvirus: 3:47am On Jul 22, 2021
Cruse101:

Watch below:

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2021
Cruse101:

Watch below:

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Buhari, Three Other Officials Who Failed Nigerians / Wike Receives N50 Billion For Capital Projects In FCT / Supporters Welcome Governor Mutfwang After Supreme Court judgment (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.