Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it (12284 Views)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 12:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:
Watch how Sunday Igboho was arrested in Cotonou. He predicted his arrest. They did him dirty

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb29tuv1VAw
Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by SWDude: 12:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Olaolufred:

You are awake here but telling another tó go sleep.
That is a trait of dictators.
They enforce their will on people.

Ask Catalonians for how long they have been on Catalonia?

My grouse is that like armed robbers, they chose to take a route of robbery, but always don't want to be responsible for their actions.

So, does it mean Igboho did not count his cost before embarking on this journey?

What does it cost him dying for what he believes?

I don't like his running away like a coward.

Also, I don't believe in his hooliganism and toutish approach.

So, anytime you people talked about self determination, but kept usurping my own right to same,

It showed me clearly that people are jokers who can't give what they are asking of others.

I am not being represented by Igboho after abusing our royal fathers, governors and our most reverend Pastor EA Adeboye.

If he is truly an Omoluwabi, he wouldn't do all those rash things only a tout would do.

Ok sir, tell us how to go about self determination so we can use it moving forward. I will also communicate with Igboho's spokesman.
Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Olaolufred(m): 12:32am On Jul 21, 2021
SWDude:

Ok sir, tell us how to go about self determination so we can use it moving forward. I will also communicate with Igboho's spokesman.

Are you employing me as your teacher?

Didn't you ignorantly used uncouth language like Igboho who threw away the omoluwabi we are known for just because he is looking for power?

Abuse don't affect me anyway.

But I have said it that professor Adeniran is fighting with sense because he is educated.

But you people said it is violence you know.

Education is the difference.
Between prof and political tout.

Fighting in modakeke groomed him to be used by politicians in oyo.

His CV made him a qualified political tout.

Professor Adeniran should be the leader, not a gallivanting tout.

You think we don't know his story?

He can't cleanse himself from political affiliations.

He should be careful if given another chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 12:42am On Jul 21, 2021

Cruse101:
Watch how Sunday Igboho was arrested in Cotonou. He predicted his arrest. They did him dirty

Watch below:

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 12:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:

Watch below:

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 1:00am On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 1:20am On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 1:41am On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Lyddia: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by FreeIgbos: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2021
SWDude:

Breaking away from Nigeria will never be done through a tea table. Know this and be prepared.

Wisdom!!!

I have also considered the stakes and realized that core North won't give up on their stranglehold on Southern Nigeria except they are forced to. The way Nigeria currently is, is Utopia to them since they know they're getting everything absolutely free from Southerners while equally using us as slaves.

Almost everything of economic value is domiciled in the South while the North controls it all. The seaports, oil and gas resources, economy, human resources etc are all in the South while the North is almost collapsing under the weight of overpopulation, abysmally low productivity, poverty, all indices of development/growth in the negative, banditry, Boko Haram and near anarchy.

Virtually all the sectors that earn Nigeria its fame are in the South such as Nollywood, music, sports, diaspora exploits, economy and industry, natural resources and all positive human development indices.

The North will automatically sink into failed status the day South breaks away and they will become obscure like Niger, Chad, Mali and other Sahel countries, only to be remembered because of the activities of Islamic terror groups.

All these realities I mentioned above is not lost on them and that's why would rather die in their millions than allow South to peacefully break away.

That's the sad reality but should the South fight together as one, they will defeat the North in war with absolute ease in the long run. We have the brains and resources to rout them and they will be at a serious disadvantage since they won't have access to the sea to bring in heavy war equipment.

Also, with a largely poverty stricken populace that will sink deeper into crushing poverty, coupled with Christian minorities that will rather fight against them and break free than fight on their side.

The South is just a willing slave with terribly selfish politicians who allow themselves to be manipulated. The North is only relying on propaganda and manipulation to scare South from uniting and fighting them.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by SWDude: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Wisdom!!!

I have also considered the stakes and realized that core North won't give up on their stranglehold on Southern Nigeria except they are forced to. The way Nigeria currently is, is Utopia to them since they know they're getting everything absolutely free from Southerners while equally using us as slaves.

Almost everything of economic value is domiciled in the South while the North controls it all. The seaports, oil and gas resources, economy, human resources etc are all in the South while the North is almost collapsing under the weight of overpopulation, abysmally low productivity, poverty, all indices of development/growth in the negative, banditry, Boko Haram and near anarchy.

Virtually all the sectors that earn Nigeria its fame are in the South such as Nollywood, music, sports, diaspora exploits, economy and industry, natural resources and all positive human development indices.

The North will automatically sink into failed status the day South breaks away and they will become obscure like Niger, Chad, Mali and other Sahel countries, only to be remembered because of the activities of Islamic terror groups.

All these realities I mentioned above is not lost on them and that's why would rather die in their millions than allow South to peacefully break away.

That's the sad reality but should the South fight together as one, they will defeat the North in war with absolute ease in the long run. We have the brains and resources to rout them and they will be at a serious disadvantage since they won't have access to the sea to bring in heavy war equipment.

Also, with a largely poverty stricken populace that will sink deeper into crushing poverty, coupled with Christian minorities that will rather fight against them and break free than fight on their side.

The South is just a willing slave with terribly selfish politicians who allow themselves to be manipulated. The North is only relying on propaganda and manipulation to scare South from uniting and fighting them.

Spot on!
Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Lyddia: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by mikkeyvirus: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by SenatePresdo(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2021
Olaolufred:

You can.

Me can't help him fulfil his own vision leaving my own.

That is why I said you people don't have to enforce your will on others.

That is why I said, if you people want Buhari to understand with you on your dissenting views, you must also understand with me on my own dissenting views too.

If you claim right to self determination, don't take same right away from me and others who don't believe in your brand.

Why ask for what you can't give?

Hypocrisy niyen kè now.

But he never forced you to support him. Why then are you criticizing him? Has he criticized you?

He's calling for referendum, and you will have your chance to vote against Oduduwa or in favor of it... How is he taking your rights away when you can vote what you want?
Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Olaolufred(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2021
SenatePresdo:

But he never forced you to support him. Why then are you criticizing him? Has he criticized you?

He's calling for referendum, and you will have your chance to vote against Oduduwa or in favor of it... How is he taking your rights away when you can vote what you want?

Forcefully saying he is leading my region into what I don't believe is an infringement on my right.

Every Yoruba sons and daughters have the right to self-determination too.

I don't believe in the toutish leadership of someone who abuses my kings, my governors and my reverend pastor.

Igboho should not be bullish in forcing what many of us don't believe into our throats

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by SWDude: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2021
SenatePresdo:

You're wasting your time with that man.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by SenatePresdo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Olaolufred:

Forcefully saying he is leading my region into what I don't believe is an infringement on my right.

Every Yoruba sons and daughters have the right to self-determination too.

I don't believe in the toutish leadership of someone who abuses my kings, my governors and my reverend pastor.

Igboho should not be bullish in forcing what many of us don't believe into our throats

Since you don't believe in Oduduwa, but believes in one Nigeria where your people would be slaughtered in their bedroom while sleeping, I don't think I have anything to tell you again.

May what you believe in locate you in Jesus name, Amen?
Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by pongwa(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Olaolufred:

Plenty.

Intellectualism will make you achieve an end without sacrificing the lives of 2.5 million children and women in war cause by presumptuousness and exuberances.

The blood of the 2.5 millions death during Biafra was in the hands of those who locked their brains because of their greed to be a leader of a nation.

Without intellectual reasoning, It will be repeated. But not in Yoruba land. Hence we won't support hooliganism.
I was expecting you to tell me how we can solve the problem on ground. Sadly, you didn't come close. How can intellectualism solve our problem? The problem with most of our educated ones are that they do not know how to apply knowledge gained to solve real life problems
Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by shigishege: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
hotwax:

Ur name is shame.

The head of the odua struggle is professor Banji Akintoye.

Mr intellect, are you a professor?

Wait do you have doctorate degree?

No wait ...masters?

U should be ashamed of yourself a born conquered fulani slave.

There are many Yorubas like this op in Yoruba land.

This dumb human being think Yoruba agitation can be discussed on a tea table.

Some people grew balls to march on the street. Or you think USA was formed by playing cowardise?

USA was formed through struggle.

Your mate been proactive you are here faking empty intellect.

Sunday igboho name will be remembered in this struggle forever even if DSS kill him today.

He is matyr. What have u amount to?
Can't you just sholut up for once?? Your comments caught my awareness. Look Sunday Adeyemo will never die for either you or anybody to live. As you have you have your family to look after so also Igboho also has his own family to cater for. So if he dies today now, will you be ready to lead the struggle and possibly follow him to the grave. If No then, Sunday is not ready to die for you. Pls find someone else to dash your matyr title.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Baddest006(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2021

Cruse101:

Watch below:

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Olaolufred(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Since you don't believe in Oduduwa, but believes in one Nigeria where your people would be slaughtered in their bedroom while sleeping, I don't think I have anything to tell you again.

May what you believe in locate you in Jesus name, Amen?

Let me tell you that there will be crimes in your mirage oduduwa.
Many of the criminals you see today won't be automatically born again because of name change.

Many of you stealing in your offices and cheating your business partners won't turn to angels in oduduwa.

So, it is the corrupt people in South west that will still be citizens of oduduwa.

Even many of you shouting here are perennial cheaters and double dealers.

This is not personal to you, but I see all your greeds in nigbati nigbati land on the streets of Lagos.

Only Jesus Christ can transform hearts and minds if allowed, not name change.

I know someone that is called Christian, but close to being devil.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:

Watch below:

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by SenatePresdo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Olaolufred:

Let me tell you that there will be crimes in your mirage oduduwa.
Many of the criminals you see today won't be automatically born again because of name change.

Many of you stealing in your offices and cheating your business partners won't turn to angels in oduduwa.

So, it is the corrupt people in South west that will still be citizens of oduduwa.

Even many of you shouting here are perennial cheaters and double dealers.

This is not personal to you, but I see all your greeds in nigbati nigbati land on the streets of Lagos.

Only Jesus Christ can transform hearts and minds if allowed, not name change.

I know someone that is called Christian, but close to being devil.

All these Vices you mentioned happens In every Society.

We are talking about Fulanization Agenda. A case where fulani jihadists would kill at will just to accomplish their long term goal of making the whole Nigeria their Caliphate.

Why are to citing ordinary crimes, when we are talking about Invaders?

See eeh, you opinion can never count.

When it's time for Oduduwa, there is nothing you can do to stop it.
I see you enjoy slavery.

I repeat, there is nothing you can do about it, other than complaining online, because you dare not complain offline in public, unless inside your bedroom.. why? Because you are too scared to work against it.
Re: Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it by Cruse101: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:

Watch below:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fcta Staff Felicitate Wike On His 56th Birthday / Kogi Workers To Governor Yahaya Bello: Clear Unpaid Salaries Or Forget 2nd Term / N141m Contract Duly Executed By Certified Contractor, Says Ossap-sdgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.