Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) (10799 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Igboho Released: No Sit At Home, No Killing Of Police / Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by onatisi(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
so people believe benin republic will risk their relationship , business ties with Nigeria just because of igboho and yoruba people ?

ok oo , lets wait and see how things unfold

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by adedehinbo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Has he abandoned Oduduwa Republic?
go ask your papa that question. Mumu man

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by LegendHero(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
SexyBabe001:

Kindly post the source pls... It is a request..

Thanks
If I tell you something you can be sure I’m 100% sure before I say it.

However, this is what you requested. Check the picture here in a January news.

https://www.olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/01/24/know-more-about-sunday-igboho-his-villa-his-family-members-pics/
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by White007(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
BREAKING News!!!
Sunday Igboho Released As Beninese Govt Refused to Extradite Him to Nigeria. - Chidi Cali

Mr Igboho according his Legal Team expressed gratitude to Benin Republic Govt and people for standing with Yoruba nation and turning down the request to allow Nigerian security to force him back to Nigeria.

The lawyers added that Mr Igboho will continue hos journey to an undisclosed country.

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
adedehinbo:
mumu trusted source already confirmed that he is on his way to germany. Benin is not a push over
He is running away, no more Oduduwa agitation? Useless Coward, I thought he believed in Sango?
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Mangekyo: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t tell me this Secessionist has run away? Then why all the Oduduwa Republic noise? Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, I’m sorry for the mumus DSS grabbed @ his residence.

Does your brain actually think things would return to normal or as if nothing ever happened the moment he reaches Germany. Relax, this is just the beginning. The agitation will continue and will get to the fullest in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by SexyBabe001: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
LegendHero:

If I tell you something you can be sure I’m 100% sure before I say it.

However, this is what you requested. Check the picture here in a January news.

https://www.olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/01/24/know-more-about-sunday-igboho-his-villa-his-family-members-pics/

Thanks....
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
adedehinbo:
go ask your papa that question. Mumu man
E done run Leave una for Nigeria? Sorry O, Mallam Mumus.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

Does your brain actually think things would return to normal or as if nothing ever happened the moment he reaches Germany. Relax, this is just the beginning. The agitation will continue and will get to the fullest in 2023.
Make e no go enter flood for Germany? Weeks ago they were bragging now he is on the run? What an irony? Please what is another word for coward?
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by MuchAdo: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t tell me this Secessionist has run away? Then why all the Oduduwa Republic noise? Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, I’m sorry for the mumus the DSS grabbed @ his residence.

It is not Igboho's responsibility to clamor for Oduduwa republic. He goofed big time. He should have just stuck to his anti Fulani herdsmen activism.

All the same, we won't give him up to Fulanis... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by unbitchable(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Terrorists won't like this.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

It is not Igboho's responsibility to clamor for Oduduwa republic. He goofed big time. He should have just stuck to his anti Fulani herdsmen activism.

All the same, we won't give him up to Fulanis... tongue
Don’t mind the illiterate idiot, because so called nuisance Fulanis are disturbing the peace, they should partition Nigeria, does Nigeria belong to Fulanis? Sango will punish the useless herbalist. Mumu, let him go to Berlin & tell Angela Merkel to separate Germany. Ethnic Zombie.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
unbitchable:
Terrorists won't like this.
That your hero that was bragging some weeks ago escaped & left his Mumu followers to suffer in Ibadan?
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by unbitchable(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
That your hero that was bragging some weeks ago escaped & left his Mumu followers to suffer in Ibadan?
terrorist 1

next...

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by OlawaleBammie: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
ENGINEERG:
That MANNABQRILL will be in severe pain now, na omo ale, eleri ibu
Actually she's not a Yoruba, she's from benue.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Masturbator2020: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
SexyBabe001:
According to Barr Ayo Turton, who is a lawyer, there seems to be an unconfirmed news that Sunday Igboho has been released and he's currently enroute to Germany..

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159386141209324&id=800209323

Lalasticlala
Seun
Buhari right now thinking about how to close border Nigeria border.

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by joyandfaith: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
onatisi:
so people believe benin republic will risk their relationship , business ties with Nigeria just because of igboho and yoruba people ?

You forget nigeria closed it border against benin. Mind you Benin is a francophone country.
Is he wanted by interpol?
Is he travelling with Nigeria passport?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by kindlyheart: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
God bless Igboho. God bless all the people that are risking their lives to speak up against this contraption Britain created.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by ablejesus26(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Why was he even arrested in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
unbitchable:

terrorist 1

next...
Next? Na to go look for work for petrol station or warehouse on arrival for Berlin. I hope he took his covid shot before his departure?
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by unbitchable(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
[/b] Next? Na to go look for work for petrol station or warehouse on arrival for Berlin. I hope he took his covid shot before his departure?

still terrorist 1

next terrorist...

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
kindlyheart:
God bless Igboho. God bless all the people that are risking their lives to speak up against this contraption Britain created.
What an irony, then they run to the same Europeans they claim put them in these mess? What kind of high level of hypocrisy is this? Why not run to Brazil, or China? Why run to the same Oyibos you are complaining about?
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by unbitchable(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
onatisi:

Benin is a saner country where there is regard for the rule of law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
unbitchable:

still terrorist 1

next terrorist...
I know after the floods many menial labor ready jobs will be available? No more Mercedes G wagon cruising for him.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by unbitchable(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I know after the floods many menial labor ready jobs will be available? No more Mercedes G wagon cruising for him.
k
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by adedehinbo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
E done run Leave una for Nigeria? Sorry O, Mallam Mumus.
he who fight and run,live to fight another day,at least it's better than staying under detention of one mumu mallam who have nothing upstairs. God punish you mumu Fulanis.
Living together is not by force goat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by adedehinbo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He is running away, no more Oduduwa agitation? Useless Coward, I thought he believed in Sango?
yes,the cowards are the Fulanis who sent 100men just to catch one person and yet still escape. Walahi na indomie full ur brain. Fulanis go die terrible death

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by kindlyheart: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What an irony, then they run to the same Europeans they claim put them in these mess? What kind of high level of hypocrisy is this? Why not run to Brazil, or China? Why run to the same Oyibos you are complaining about?

truth be told, who are the root cause of our problems?

God knows of all the countries I want to visit, Britain is not one of them.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by abu12: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
is like Yoruba leaders are supporting this man

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by dasparrow: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
sirjoggy:
How true is this

It is actually true. Prof. Akintoye intervened and told Benin republic not to send Igboho back to Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
adedehinbo:
he who fight and run,live to fight another day,at least it's better than staying under detention of one mumu mallam who have nothing upstairs. God punish you mumu Fulanis.
Living together is not by force goat
The prosperity of Fools will destroy them, let him go & work menial job in Berlin, good riddance to bad rubbish, let him go & be speaking Oduduwa language in his new country of residence.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Buckeyemedia1: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
kindlyheart:

truth be told, who are the root cause of our problems?

God knows of all the countries I want to visit, Britain is not one of them.
Who is talking about you? Who will give a secessionist like you a visitor’s visa? I am talking of your heroes that have gone to organize their right of abode in overseas countries, then come back to Nigeria to deceive Mumus shouting Oduduwa, Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"President Buhari's Appointments Not Lopsided" - Femi Adesina / 'South-East Governors Never Against Peter Obi’s Candidacy' – Ikpeazu / ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.