Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) (10789 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Igboho Released: No Sit At Home, No Killing Of Police / Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by LegendHero(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
SexyBabe001:

Kindly post the source pls... It is a request..

Thanks

Igboho is now released but they are currently finalizing his release papers officially. So the media should break that by tomorrow or before Friday shar.

So you are right but just that the picture you initially posted is not recent.

That’s if all things being equal!

We thank God.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by proxillin(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
where is that deadhumangrill eleribooo....heart attack go kill him tonight
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Iwanttoto: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Guestlander:

aka NLPoliceWoman will first eat his own rotten meat barbecue and then drink sniper to wash it down.

The pig will die of cardiac arrest because of his news
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Olaolufred(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sowore just finished singing his own songs.
Not in favor of the beer parlour gisting going on here.
Those jubilating here are probably drunk already and hallucinating.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by TheWolfen(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good news!
God shame that idiot mannaBBQfool and his fellow Fulani zombies especially that dumbo moniker that said he wants to killHimselfNow.
Dem no go fit sleep this night. They are in pain.
MNK is next to taste freedom from this evil government
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Olaolufred(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
TheWolfen:
Good news!
God shame that idiot mannaBBQfool and his fellow Fulani zombies especially that dumbo moniker that said he wants to killHimselfNow.
Dem no go fit sleep this night. They are in pain.
MNK is next to taste freedom from this evil government

Information travels so slowly.

The deeper one is into the jungle determines how late the info is accessed.

Despite the songs Sowore sang, some are still in yesterday.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by TheWolfen(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
When your country close border agaist Benin republic, dem no survive or do you think they are backstabber?.
When oudua nation is achieved Benin will be integrated hopefully.

onatisi:
so people believe benin republic will risk their relationship , business ties with Nigeria just because of igboho and yoruba people ?

ok oo , lets wait and see how things unfold
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Olaolufred(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
TheWolfen:
When your country close border agaist Benin republic, dem no survive or do you think they are backstabber?.
When oudua nation is achieved Benin will be integrated hopefully.

And you think you've said something worthwhile?
Just view the image below and defend what you typed earlier.

Hint: No majority tribesmen in a nation can willfully sign to become a minority in another.

Ó ye Ká máà Ronú jinle now.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by TheWolfen(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2021
OGA I believe you u pass this one. I said " hopefully in my statement.I hope for it and I already knew there are other tribes apart from Yorubas in Benin. These other tribes had also lives with the Yoruba in Benin republic for years and there won't be any problem when integrated into the new oodua republic. Everybody knows Yorubas are tolerant and very accommodating . whether the minority tribe will make a choice to go with oodua nation or not is not your choice to make but when time come e fit do u like film or magic.

Olaolufred:

And you think you've said something worthwhile?
Just view the image below and defend what you typed earlier.

Hint: No majority tribesmen in a nation can willfully sign to become a minority in another.

Ó ye Ká máà Ronú jinle now.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Olaolufred(m): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2021
TheWolfen:
OGA I believe you u pass this one. I said " hopefully in my statement.I hope for it and I already knew there are other tribes apart from Yorubas in Benin. These other tribes had also lives with the Yoruba in Benin republic for years and there won't be any problem when integrated into the new oodua republic. Everybody knows Yorubas are tolerant and very accommodating . whether the minority tribe will make a choice to go with oodua nation or not is not your choice to make but when time come e fit do u like film or magic.

Uncle, other tribes that makes up 82 %

won't give it up to be slaves of Yoruba just as you and your ilks call others who disagrees with you Hausa slaves.

All other stories of yoruba are this or that is pure sentiment.

Can Yoruba willfully chose to become a minority of the Tanzanian Swahili speaking people?

Please, let's stop this cock and bull stories.

And tell ourselves Otito pombele.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by kevapet: 12:41am On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Has he abandoned Oduduwa Republic?
Another loyal Foola slave in sifia pain grin I hope you are also a card carrying member grin Tell your idiota bubu to send terrorist dss to come and arrest us all in Ilana omo oodua. Oduduwas dreams and hustle is ours not Sundays, so Igboho can not abadon what it's not his. Pained zombie. grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by kevapet: 12:51am On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t tell me this Secessionist has run away? Then why all the Oduduwa Republic noise? Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, I’m sorry for the mumus the DSS grabbed @ his residence.
Those loyal aides? We are working tirelessly to bring them out from the claws of your bloodthirsty terrorist security. Meanwhile when your darling daddy jihadist brothers have your family, hope your mighty dss will be there to save them from severe butcher grin i will suggest you tell your family to show them your caliphate loyal slave membership card maybe that will save them from severe butcher grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by DonCandido(f): 1:47am On Jul 21, 2021
SexyBabe001:
According to Barr Ayo Turton, who is a lawyer, there seems to be an unconfirmed news that Sunday Igboho has been released and he's currently enroute to Europe, likely London..

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159386141209324&id=800209323

Lalasticlala
Seun

Liardenus!

Propagandists.

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Josbreed: 4:24am On Jul 21, 2021
SexyBabe001:
According to Barr Ayo Turton, who is a lawyer, there seems to be an unconfirmed news that Sunday Igboho has been released and he's currently enroute to Europe, likely London..

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159386141209324&id=800209323

KillIgbohoNow and KillMNKnow will hang themselves.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Bar1941(m): 4:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Guestlander:
Some people will take sniper if this happens. Let's hope it is true.

It's more than true.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 21, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
It's even a he. His name is Felix Terv..... We've seen several of his photos here on Nairaland.
i go like see him photo
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Sugardick: 4:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Kimikazi2:

Wetin be your own sef. Let them blast ROADKILLBBQGRILLS well na. You no see as he dey rejoice for arrest thread. Foolish old fool.
he is the same person na, thats how lonely the idiot can be, he even likes and replies his own comment with his other monikers ilovedemmanna, eriggs, etc. That's how he goes about screaming mods when people come for his dumb brain.
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Boudiccao: 6:33am On Jul 21, 2021
So that means the Yoruba Nation agitations is over?
These are the same people that mocked Kanu for moving to London when Buhari wanted to hunt him down. Ndi eriri eri.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by NLPoliceWoman: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mangekyo:
Someone should tag Monagribbq, or whatever the name of the slowpoke is. Can't wait to see what he shits out of that shit hole he calls mouth

ENGINEERG:
That MANNABQRILL will be in severe pain now, na omo ale, eleri ibu
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by NLPoliceWoman: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sugardick:
you no dey rest?

old man with a kid's IQ where is the insults\provoke\fight in my post, when I only stated the obvious, see the way the f**l was masturbating on the front page of the arrest thread
Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 15.
Rule 2..
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by NLPoliceWoman: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sugardick:
will drink sniper on seeing this

Guestlander:

He will first eat his own rotten meat barbecue and then drink sniper to wash it down.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members..
Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by legendgalas(f): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Igboho is crying already

Re: Sunday Igboho Released, Enroute To London (CONFIRMED) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
LegendHero:

Igboho is now released but they are currently finalizing his release papers officially. So the media should break that by tomorrow or before Friday shar.

So you are right but just that the picture you initially posted is not recent.

That’s if all things being equal!

We thank God.
How true is this news? That man has done no wrong. He should lay low for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN / Nnamdi Kanu Has Won! / Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.