Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come (604 Views)

Flee From Sex Outside Marriage!! / What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... / How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come by Saecula: 10:40pm On May 12, 2011
I was astounded and dismayed by the utter perfunctoriness with which our much vaunted 'Leaders of Tomorrow' go about their exams, especially WASSCE. It is a commonplace that exams these days is nothing but a jamboree. A situation where exam questions leak days before the actual slated date for it to be taken is abysmally frustrating. A scenario where answers are dictated to students and in most cases written on the black board all inside the exam hall leaves much to be desired. The nadir of the whole shebang is that the perpetrators of these reprehensible acts are the actual people that ought to have guarded against it. The damage this malaise is doing to our youths is execrable as it is subliminal. It is indubitable that if this is not nipped in the bud it will metamorphose to a melee where trained secretaries cannot differentiate formal letter from informal ones. These kids should also be intimated with the repercussions of the harm they are doing to themselves. It is imperative that concerted efforts be made to put a stop to these before it exacerbates. Shalom!
Re: Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come by MMM2(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2011
op
wrong section,
dis is romance section not education section.
Re: Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come by Saecula: 5:51pm On May 13, 2011
Re: Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come by Atreides(f): 6:12pm On May 13, 2011
OP,this isn't news.

When i wrote WAEC last year i saw it in person. Some people in my high school were getting the exam questions as early as 5a.m the day of the exam.

At first i didn't believe it-i kept telling myself it was fake and i didn't bother to look at it,until i glanced through what people said were the questions to Physics Theory. When i went into the exam hall and saw the EXACT SAME questions,i was in shock.
It wasn't easy to not cheat sha. Especially when blockheads all around were finishing answer sheet after answer sheet,and me who actually read coudn't do the same.

It's real terrible. Made me(and all other hard-working students,i imagine)wonder;'What's the point in suffering to read when one random dunce's gonna see the questions beforehand and probably score higher than you? What's the bloody point?'
Re: Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come by MMM2(m): 6:49pm On May 13, 2011
atreides
waz up
u never told when we were chating dat u just finish from S school.
But am not angry.
How re u?
Re: Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come by Atreides(f): 9:09pm On May 13, 2011
grin grin grin

Did we chat in your dream? grin grin

I'm fine sha. You nko?
Re: Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come by MMM2(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2011
am good
Re: Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come by Atreides(f): 11:00pm On May 13, 2011
Ok.

Haven't been seeing you on here in a while
Re: Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come by MMM2(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2011
re sure?
Re: Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come by Atreides(f): 9:51am On May 14, 2011
or maybe i'm the one who's not been on here for a bit
Re: Help These Kids Flee From The Wrath To Come by MMM2(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2011
yes,
dat's what am saying.

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever! / Is The Guy For Real / I Want My Birthday Mate To Be My Val Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.