Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage (1636 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage by pelusi: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
Please how can a young man cope and stay away from fornication till he got married.Please advise!
Re: How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage by k2039: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
you really have to make up your mind that you really dont want to.
You also pray for sufficient grace.
Psalm119:9-11,how will a young man cleanse his way,by taking heed to your word...............thy word have I hid in my heart that i might not sin again you.
1cor9:27;i bring my body under subjection ...............
Trust me,it is vey possible to abstain from pre marital sex,if it wasnt,we wouldnt have been commanded to
Re: How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage by Nastyclown: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Early marriage tongue
Re: How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage by wonlasewonimi: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
pelusi: Please how can a young man cope and stay away from fornication till he got married.Please advise!

take matters into your own hands literally
Re: How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nasty-clown:
Early marriage tongue
i subscrib 2 dis 2..our forefathers and foremothers did it by getting married on time,bt its so unfortunate dat capitalism has thrown all of us into wealth accumulators,and our extended family system gradually depreciating.Bt u can stil make it if u avoid all occasions dat wil mk u fornicate.
Re: How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage by Acidosis(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
get busy and involve yourself with God's work
Re: How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage by Tyche(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nasty-clown:
Early marriage tongue

I concur
Re: How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage by Mynd44: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
Acidosis: get busy and involve yourself with God's work
As if that has ever stopped anyone.
@OP, just dont put yourself in any position that will make you venerable to be seduced or fall to fornication. If you have a GF, dont got to her house alone, go with a friend and make sure she does not come to your place late at night so she does not have the excuse of sleeping over
Re: How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage by God2man(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
As if that has ever stopped anyone.
@OP, just dont put yourself in any position that will make you venerable to be seduced or fall to fornication. If you have a GF, dont got to her house alone, go with a friend and make sure she does not come to your place late at night so she does not have the excuse of sleeping over

i think this is good.

You must make up your mind, be determine, then watch and pray for the grace.

Have you received the baptism of the holyghost? If yes, it will help your prayer life. Be busy with the things of God, but you have to be careful with the opposite sex.

Do not forget. Pray for the grace.

God will see you through.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage by DonTonero: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
no way i tried and stayed for 9months when i saw her everything happened b4 i cud cal her name but with God u 'may'
Re: How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage by drnoel: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
This man is asking about how 2 flee from fornication. U donĀ“t know once u say good bye 2 fornication u say welcome 2 adultry

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Muslims To Woo A Woman In Ramadam? / Our Parents Got Married At Age 19-23 But Why Can't We? / Don't Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.