Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance (3254 Views)

Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother / Pictures Of The South African Lady That Bashed Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hi,
My Lovely people.
The MEMORY VERSE:
Is, we can't have it all in Life.
While I was driving to work, I saw these kids romancing and kissing passionately.
It's obvious they had this alluring fantasies of love all over them.

This is what we see everyday here.
Even worse during the winter.
You dare not touch nor scold them.

RAISING KIDS here to grow and keep up with the AFRICAN Traditional Tenets is not easy.
But it's also the responsibility of African Parents to try their Best that's if you detest such values.
Some send their kids home regularly, so as not to lose grasp of their heritage.

HUMANS are always products of dia environment.
It's Noteworthy to bear in mind that kids raised here will definitely fit into the context of this society faster than those who just came in, since the ones arriving will first be mesmerized with an entirely different reality about life.
Those coming over should brace up.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Edopesin: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2021
Nothing wrong here, every country with their own morals

2 Likes

Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 22, 2021
Edopesin:
Nothing wrong here, every country with their own morals
You are Right.
I'm just telling those who think they can have it all to disabuse their mind from such.
Every country has its tenets.
Here, kids are like ADULTS.
You can't think for them.
Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 22, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are Right.
I'm just telling those who think they can have it all to disabuse their mind from such.
Every country has its tenets.
Here, kids are like ADULTS.
You can't think for them.
Wich country?
Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2021
SmellySperm:

Wich country?
United States

1 Like

Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

United States
Hmm your own better na
Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hi,
My Lovely people.
The MEMORY VERSE:
Is we can't have it all in Life.
While I was driving to work, I saw these kids romancing and kissing passionately.

RAISING KIDS here to grow and keep up with the AFRICAN Traditional Tenets is not easy.
But it's also the responsibility of African Parents to try their Best that's if you detest such values.

It's Noteworthy to bear in mind that kids raised here will definitely fit into the context of this society faster than those who just came in, since the ones arriving will first be mesmerized with an entirely different reality about life.
Thank you.

Why are you complaining?
You are one of those who attack the Church and see it as a "business center". Don't worry, one of your daughter will soon be handled by one of these guys.

You wey no get morals dey complain of those wey no get morals.
Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Qudsi:

Why are you complaining?
You are one of those who attack the Church and see it as a "business center". Don't worry, one of your daughter will soon be handled by one of these guys.

You wey no get morals dey complain of those wey no get morals.
I rather laugh than insult.
However, CHURCH is not the designated center or S. I unit for moral studies. In fact, Before the WHITES came to Africa, Africans had moral tenets
They had background. We were not CLEAN SLATES ( tabular rasa) without minds of our own.
For your information, MORAL UPBRINGING is the prerogative of homes and not worship centers.

A Chinese man who doesn't know anything about Christianity can have outstanding morals when compared to your General Overseer.

Now for my Daughter like you said, I rather have a daughter who is rooted in beliefs governing morals, than a daughter who locks up her business to sleep in churches. Hope I made myself clear?
No Religion teaches COMMON SENSE.
Better wake up.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I rather laugh than insult.
However, CHURCH is not the designated center or S. I unit for moral studies. In fact, Before the WHITES came to Africa, Africans had moral tenets
They had background. We were not CLEAN SLATES ( tabular rasa) without minds of our own.
For your information, MORAL UPBRINGING is the prerogative of homes and not worship centers.

A Chinese man who doesn't know anything about Christianity can have outstanding morals when compared to your General Overseer.

Now for my Daughter like you said, I rather have a daughter who is rooted in beliefs governing morals, than a daughter who locks up her business to sleep in churches. Hope I made myself clear?
No Religion teaches COMMON SENSE.
Better wake up.

One simple question to expose your ignorance.

Before the so called Whites you claimed came into Africa(I know what you know is just the Portuguese coming in 15th century). Before them.

Where African Empires warring against fellow African kingdoms and taking them as Slaves (Oyo empire, Dahomey, etcetera)? And is that your definition of morals?
Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Qudsi:

One simple question to expose your ignorance.

Before the so called Whites you claimed came into Africa(I know what you know is just the Portuguese coming in 15th century). Before them.

Where African Empires warring against fellow African kingdoms and taking them as Slaves (Oyo empire, Dahomey, etcetera)? And is that your definition of morals?
My GUY
You are going too Far with all these Empire stuffs.
I like intelligent discussions and you are engaging me in one.
Are you saying without CHURCH, one can't be exposed to sound morals?
Please Educate me.
That's my question.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian.
I'm because I was born into a Christian Family.
IF I had been born into a Sokoto Muslim family, I would also have picked up Muslim Features.
That's just for digression.
But Answer my Question....

1 Like

Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Accountantikye(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

My GUY
Please Educate me.
That's my question.
IF I had been born into a Sokoto Muslim family, I would also have picked up Muslim Features.

This your assertion sums it up
Religious houses don't have much to do with someone's morals, compared to the one the individuals home does, for example, my parents were retired school headmasters, in our house you dare not mess up, even though we are all grown ups now, that fear of not misbehaving still helps us to manoveur some kind of temptations even as we are living on our own
Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

My GUY
Please Educate me.
That's my question.
IF I was born into a Sokoto Muslim family, I will also pick up Muslim Features.

Thank God.

You said you are a Christian.
We will be keeping it simple because a lot of people don't know what SOUND MORAL really is.

They think Sound Moral is "Don't steal but my morality can allow me to cannibalize 4 other individuals for their heads to accompany the King's corspe to the great beyond".

Even the Chinese you mentioned. Their morality goes somewhat like this- "Don't Steal but Chairman Mao Zedong can comfortably have 55,000,0000 of his Chinese people killed".

To you that doesn't mean anything but that right there is a whole country if this 55m dead people were grouped into a nation. All cleared off existence just so that Chairman Mao Zedong could have the China of his dreams but today China is heavily copying the remnant of the Liberty values of the West that comes independence unlike the 100% totalitarian Chinese concept while the West is rapidly rejecting the Judeo-Christian heritage it came up on that lead to several of their law conventions that allows for Democracy, respect for human rights, etcetera which other non-christian societies like China, Dubai, etcetera are now copying in other to achieve economic prosperity.

All Christians like you claim to be look up to Jesus who thousand of years ago gave the highest, pure Godly kind of Morality encapsulated in these two Golden rules that most nations now whether they be religious or irreligious which is:

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

Several people be they religious or irreligious know this golden rule but don't credit the Source- Jesus Christ who was perfection in an age and civilization as the Romans who are also ancestors to the Europeans who engaged in Slavery of hinterland Africans hundred of years after. This Roman civilization was such that whole cultures could be sacked and made slaves of the Roman Empire and this under the Roman Moral Standard was never seen as morally wrong and this broke the Numero uno golden rule by Jesus which is Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Even the Jews of the Old Testament Convenant were no better. Only Jesus came through and gave the highest form of morality that any man can follow. Imagine for a second if all men the morality of Jesus:

Forgive your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, etcetera.

Now, show me one religious group or figure even from the Old Testament Convenant prophets that had the type of morality that Jesus Christ had? Not Morality that is selective for instance a Morality of don't steal but you can make Slaves of others. Pure Godly morality not the type practiced by so many mere Churchgoers but not really living after the morality of Jesus.
Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Positiveme2020: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hi,
My Lovely people.
The MEMORY VERSE:

Thank you.

I sent u a DM. In respect to a post.
Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Caramia2020(m): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2021
[color=#550000][/color] Culture shock
Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Newborn27(f): 4:41am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hi,
My Lovely people.
The MEMORY VERSE:

Thank you.

Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Newborn27(f): 6:03am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

United States

Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by Lollz(f): 1:49am On Jan 04, 2022
God bless you Mr Nobody
Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by superintendents(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
United States
but I hope you get my details.
Re: On The SPOT Pictures of an Overt Teenage Romance by suffering: 4:35am On May 03, 2022
This one na Osuofia in London.

(1) (Reply)

I Once Masturbated On The Beach in Lagos / If She Has Any of These 4 Red Flags, run away from her Immediately / How To Spot A Playa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.