Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says (69886 Views)

FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Aboks(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Tareq1105:

Thank you.

But don't you think your people are simply gold diggers, selling their bodies for whoever that can pay the bills?

We're different from you, we're not the same.

FFK couldn't have done all these successfully amongst our ladies.

We know ourselves but your ladies are blinded by money money money.

He's tried 3 of your ladies now and he will yet marry more.

Because we have beautiful & neat women IGBO AMAKA

afonja women dem no dey try

who no like better thing
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by mapet: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Commentor:

Fahdiga: :
Why do FFK love Igbo women more than women from his tribe? Is there something that is wrong with his people that we don't know

It started with Bianca Ojukwu.

After climbing a warlord's wife, he became obsessed with showing the Biafrans how it is done.

Chixox!!!
U is Wuked
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Boudiccao: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Tareq1105:

You seems to be happy watching how FFK is playing Ludo with your women.

You should be worried bcoz it's an indication that your people are too cheap.

Did you say adoring igbo women?

Okay, we've heard you. Time will tell.

FFK knew he could disposed your women anytime he wishes. He doesn't want to be hooked for life.

FFK wants to eat his cake and still have it, and that can only be achieved with your people.

You said cheap? I thought you Yorubas agree that Igbos are materialistic and igbo women love people with big money.
Is not just FFK, Yoruba men are going after Igbo women and legally marrying them so there must be something your Yoruba women are not doing right period. Spare me the sermon.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Gfskw: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
These women smell money from afar
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ProudImolite: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
ABlAstate:

I am from Abia state, but truth be told Imo state is cursed backward shithole state
You can only fool your papa
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ProudImolite: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
temitope27:
because we have more wife than u do, ur tribesmen still don't get marry at 40,while we already has 2 wives, and ur girls forced themselves on us, that's most of just they carry Belle upandan this days for Yoruba boys
And you marry them? They force themselves on you guys and you marry them? Guy just listen to yourself for just one second, I'm begging you. You are even disgracing yorubas the more
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ProudImolite: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
temitope27:
come akure nw
I go come, make dem no go disappoint me oo
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ABlAstate: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
ProudImolite:
You can only fool your papa

Owerri is a glorified village littered with shanties, slums, ghettos, bad roads, filth, etc.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ABlAstate: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
ProudImolite:
I go come, make dem no go disappoint me oo

Owerri is a glorified village littered with shanties, slums, ghettos, bad roads, filth, etc.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

There are two bastards in Yorubaland we would love to dash some people grin

Femi Fani Kayode - to the Igbos
Mumuric man - to the Fulanis

BTW, Femi is a Yoruba demon wink
Please Can we do some swapping, take Joe Yorubakwe and give us FFK? grin
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
ProudImolite:
Take a poll today, filthy yoruba women are the least desirable, I will give you the advantage, take that poll on your papa compound, your papa fit even root for Igbo woman sef grin grin

Same way your mother was picked by the neighborhood madman
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
jimyjames:

With your full brains you just wailed trash , I repeat check out the Nigerian beauty pageant igbo women top the list since the 80s till date, in the entire Nigeria there are two tribes known for beautiful woman, Igbo/Fulani yorubas will not even make it to top 5

It's easy to catch an igbo girl sure, but it's hard to keep and maintain an igbo girl if you don't have money,
It's easy to catch a yoruba girl and keep her as long as you can just promise her marriage and she will be loyal as a housewife

Lol Yoruba woman housewife grin , on one side you say Yoruba women are disloyal on the other side you say they aren't......lol the mechanic I've been using for two years now is a Yoruba man who is married to an Igbo woman and guess what? He's far from being rich....this does not change the fact that even you attest that your sisters are money loving pvtas and would fvck a goat for the right price......your women are topping the list simply because it's rigged to favour them but when they get to the international stage they become irrelevant and the beauty queens to even really make an impact where largely non igbos from the south south. being a beautiful woman isn't about just being light skinned or bleaching your skin once emeka drug pusher is able to gather small money for her..... And the fulani's you're talking about are half bred shuwa arabs. Real african beauty lies with the Yoruba, Edo, calabar and ijaw woman.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ProudImolite: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
BSsniffer:

Same way your mother was picked by the neighborhood madman
Have you heard about the latest news of Mandy kiss begging Obi Cubana to bleep am grin grin grin grin grin grin she talk say she be president of all the olosho for naija. She even own up to am say she be Ijebu Ode girl from Ogun grin grin grin. Yoruba girls no worry, na for person wry no Sabi una grin grin. But una gehs no even Sabi bleep sef
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
pacespot:

Omoh, Asian women are the best, that their potable nature is what I like best in them. You never see Chinese cry for you while doing it grin, don't even go to the Koreans

Lol, you must like anime....chink women are nice and seem to age slowly plus they can be really smart. But they usually skinny.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
ProudImolite:
Have you heard about the latest news of Mandy kiss begging Obi Cubana to bleep am grin grin grin grin grin grin she talk say she be president of all the olosho for naija. She even own up to am say she be Ijebu Ode girl from Ogun grin grin grin. Yoruba girls no worry, na for person wry no Sabi una grin grin. But una gehs no even Sabi bleep sef

Who the fvck are you talking about....there are videos of some Igbo girls begging hushpuppie for marriage and there are also videos of Igbo girls complaining about lack of husband...most are for comedic purposes. Igbo women may be good fvckers but it's clear that their men are infertile mofos only using money to hold women down, it explains why the east is home to the baby factory industry.....
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by slivertongue: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why do FFK love Igbo women more than the women from his tribe? Is there something wrong with his people that we don't know

the nerita girl is silly. it will end in tears
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by akdjr(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Simply because he love to use Ibo women and dump them.
Fahdiga:
Why do FFK love Igbo women more than the women from his tribe? Is there something wrong with his people that we don't know
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ProudImolite: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
BSsniffer:

Who the fvck are you talking about....there are videos of some Igbo girls begging hushpuppie for marriage and there are also videos of Igbo girls complaining about lack of husband...most are for comedic purposes. Igbo women may be good fvckers but it's clear that their men are infertile mofos only using money to hold women down, it explains why the east is home to the baby factory industry.....
You clearly have subtle admiration for Igbo women as a Yoruba man but extreme hate for the masculine folks. Truth be told, I like yoruba girls like madly but don't ever try to insult Igbos in any way, form, shape or manner
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by pacespot(m): 2:28am On Jul 23, 2021
BSsniffer:

Lol, you must like anime....chink women are nice and seem to age slowly plus they can be really smart. But they usually skinny.

Who loves an elephant-sized woman around before, I know it is African men thing to want something big as a thing of pride, but Chinese are no longer as skinny as they used to be before. Maybe due to civilization and rapid economic growth, their wealth is now translating into more mature statures and weight sizes among Chinese population that are comparable to some other countries.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ReppingNaija: 2:42am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Danisaint112(m): 3:07am On Jul 23, 2021
BSsniffer:

I tried using Google translate to translate the gibberish you ended with....even google was confused.
As for the question you asked in English, there are few Africans marrying Latinas and Asians but it won't be as high as inter marriages between Yoruba and igbo simply because of demographic factors, most people with even half a brain would understand this.

I made a mistake I actually wanted to say how many of your family members has married them. Yes thats the question. Mind you Latinas and Asian has always been my dream women alright.

So quit thinking I am an illiterate. Trust me you haven't studied/researched about them the way I have.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by jimyjames(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2021
BSsniffer:

Lol Yoruba woman housewife grin , on one side you say Yoruba women are disloyal on the other side you say they aren't......[s]lol the mechanic I've been using for two years now is a Yoruba man who is married to an Igbo woman [/s]and guess what? He's far from being rich....this does not change the fact that even you attest that your sisters are money loving pvtas and would fvck a goat for the right price......your women are topping the list simply because it's rigged to favour them [/b]but when they get to the international stage they become irrelevant and the beauty queens to even really make an impact where largely non igbos from the south south. being a beautiful woman isn't about just being light skinned or bleaching your skin once emeka drug pusher is able to gather small money for her..... And the fulani's you're talking about are half bred shuwa arabs. Real african beauty lies with the [b]Yoruba, Edo, calabar and ijaw woman.

Yoruba women are easy to catch and keep as long as you tell them you love them and want to marry them

Lol your poor mechanic is not married to an igbo woman not every girl with an igbo name is igbo, yes better soup na money if you want to marry and keep an igbo woman you must have money
Who are those rigging Nigerian beauty pageant to favour igbos? Why can't they rig for yorubas? Do you think beauty pageant is the politics you and the northerners always rig in your favour? Your women are too ugly to be rigged in, that's why

Amongst all these South South tribes you mentioned yoruba doesn't come close to them in beauty
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by drmuri(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
MajesticKris:
It's simple... They are expensive and classy... Just say you can't afford to Date one .let alone Marry Any...

Have you ever Dated an igbo girl? If No you've Never experienced Relationship Yet!
Na so, even those igbo prostitutes being bleeped for less than 500 in lagos, kano and everywhere.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by CeCeEkol(f): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Greenerie:
[because of her presence?? FFK and former wife were divorced before DZ one came along. He didn't leave her for this one.
this not smart talk.

didn't know they were divorced but then there was a lot of controversies during that time and this issue that he left her high and dry with nothing to take care of the kids and then again that he was having an affair, even before the fall out and all that. thanks tho for the info.

quote author=CeCeEkol post=103963846]Don't be too comfortable, it happened to the others there's a 99% chance it will happen to you. besides how do you glory in the fact that he left another woman with four boys for you? how do you sleep at night knowing that these children are without a father figure in their lives because of your presence? we reap what we sow, don't gloat too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm / MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.