Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says (69890 Views)

FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by mechanics(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2021
Hmmmm, his love for women is just too much, why can't he stick with a woman.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ABlAstate: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2021
ProudImolite:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain this one, Anumanu. No be the only yoruba beauty queen ever ronke tiamuyi talk say she Don trip for Igbo men seriously but Igbo men no give am face grin grin. But why truth dey pain you yorubas??

Is that the reason Imo state is cursed? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ProudImolite: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2021
ABlAstate:

Imo girls are known for prostitution. Imo state is cursed lol
Yoruba girls are known for filth, prostitution and promiscuity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by ABlAstate: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2021
ProudImolite:

Abu nwa Aba. Owerri is a cursed backward shithole

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Cousin9999: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2021
She's so bleached, she looks like she can glow in the dark.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2021
Certified Ode like you. Why you no ask una ladies why Dem dey folo Yoruba boys upandan?
Find out o, before Your sister sef go folo Femi and Soji grin grin grin

ProudImolite:
See mumu, are you not ashamed of yourself?
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by temitope27(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2021
ProudImolite:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain this one, Anumanu. No be the only yoruba beauty queen ever ronke tiamuyi talk say she Don trip for Igbo men seriously but Igbo men no give am face grin grin. But why truth dey pain you yorubas??
see this mumu, come south west make I show u how Igbo girls love Yoruba men, we just useless them anyhow grin Igbo boys don't give that girl face because they are afraid of Yoruba women strength in bed and igbo men are weak in bed grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Hendtime: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why do FFK love Igbo women more than the women from his tribe? Is there something wrong with his people that we don't know
Anyway, you will have to ask from Bianca Ojukwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by HRMK: 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why do FFK love Igbo women more than the women from his tribe? Is there something wrong with his people that we don't know
ffk is simply playing politics with igbos!he is trying to sell a dummy with them!he is a smart guy!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by HRMK: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
hmmm....looto?pasan to nan iyale wa loke aja fun iyawo!BE WARNED!!
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Adgraced: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ha ha ha...I laugh in fulani!! Infact I have come to the conclusion that most people that comment on nairaland are narcissist just like the accused FFK. Just see verbal tribal war over another man's shit. The fact is that any woman whether igbo, yoruba or fulani that wishes to marry FFK, knowing the kind of man he is must be a psycho!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Boudiccao:

E pain you. It's not only FFK, Yoruba men are constantly going after igbo women and adoring them.
There must be something your Yoruba women are not doing right.

Men like FFK need weak and docile women whom he can own like a piece of furniture that he can change anytime, they're alot for him to pick from in igboland.... He won't find what he's looking for amongst Yoruba women.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by COMPAQ(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

Girls from the east are usually much easier to bed! in all my 45years as a Yoruba man, in my 'active' years grin I always found it much easier to sleep with a Blessing, Chinyere, Uduak, Joy, Chinasa etc than with a Sade, Bimbo, Seun etc.

It's just the way it is. Girls from Edo all the way to Calabar are more relaxed in the arms of men, whether for monetary gains or personal enjoyment, compared to Yoruba girls.

Having said that, there are good girls in both West and East, as well as bad girls.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
And you will make a beautiful punch bag too grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
ProudImolite:

1 Yoruba woman is worth more to society than 20 igbo men.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by jimyjames(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Commentor:

It started with Bianca Ojukwu.

After climbing a warlord's wife, he became obsessed with showing the Biafrans how it is done.
Get your facts right, FFK had a relationship with Bianca before ojukwu returned from Ivory Coast to snatch her away when she won miss Africa, so she was never Bianca ojukwu when the relationship between her and FFK happened, and it never happened after she became Bianca ojukwu
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by jimyjames(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
BSsniffer:

[s]Men like FFK need weak and docile women whom he can own like a piece of furniture that he can change anytime, they're alot for him to pick from in igboland[/s].... He won't find what he's looking for amongst Yoruba women.

Yes he won't find what he's looking for in yoruba women, light skin beauty queens he is obsessed with light skinned igbo beauty queens that's it
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Sholaco: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
you are crazy grin
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by jimyjames(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
BSsniffer:

1 Yoruba woman is worth more to society than 20 igbo men.
And you can take 100 thousands to marry 20 yoruba women and one igbo woman will cost you 1 million Bride price?
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Danisaint112:

You are just looking for trouble nothing else. That is exactly how I see you. How many have married the Latinas and asians? Owa'anya one of ebe osi...

I tried using Google translate to translate the gibberish you ended with....even google was confused.
As for the question you asked in English, there are few Africans marrying Latinas and Asians but it won't be as high as inter marriages between Yoruba and igbo simply because of demographic factors, most people with even half a brain would understand this.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

Because he knows those women will take anything for money including beatings, mistreatments and a drug addled partner.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
jimyjames:

And you can take 100 thousands to marry 20 yoruba women and one igbo woman will cost you 1 million Bride price?

Yeah dumbo because in your pea brain the value of a woman is in her bride price....if that's case your pathetic father should have married Mrs alakija then you wouldn't be as pathetic as you are.

Another example of why 1 Yoruba woman is worth more value than 20 igbo men.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by kelly72: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

There are two bastards in Yorubaland we would love to dash some people grin

Femi Fani Kayode - to the Igbos
Mumuric man - to the Fulanis

BTW, Femi is a Yoruba demon wink

Thanks, we reciprocate by giving you Joe Igbokwe.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by kelly72: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

There are two bastards in Yorubaland we would love to dash some people grin

Femi Fani Kayode - to the Igbos
Mumuric man - to the Fulanis

BTW, Femi is a Yoruba demon wink

Thanks, we reciprocate by giving you the SA on gutter matters.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Proffdada: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
nothing is wrong. It's natural for blood to mix
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
jimyjames:

Yes he won't find what he's looking for in yoruba women, light skin beauty queens he is obsessed with light skinned igbo beauty queens that's it

Yeah, some men like them light skinned while some love them dark skinned and it's no suck to me that a colorist wannabe flatin0 Jew thinks being light skinned is a metric for beauty.... Light skinned flatin0 sheboons with yamlegs and man beards...lmao yeah right. Anyways they give good bl0wjobs, I'd give them that.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Aboks:

His people dey wear one pant 4 2 weeks
U don minit grin
One pant grin
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by jimyjames(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
BSsniffer:

[s]
Yeah dumbo because in your pea brain the value of a woman is in her bride price....if that's case your pathetic father should have married Mrs alakija then you wouldn't be as pathetic as you are.

Another example of why 1 Yoruba woman is worth more value than 20 igbo men[/s].
Yoruba women are very cheap just 100 thousand you can marry 20 at once, Fela married 30 of them at once what did he get? HIV
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by Yankiss(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
thorpido:
The whip used to beat the first wife is reserved for the new one.smh
FFK is narcissist.
What did FFK do to you? He stated the reason for divorcing Precious Chikwendu. She was unfaithful. Can you put up with an unfaithful wife? Truth be told, most pretty ladies are unfaithful in marriage and relationships. Take it or leave it.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by jimyjames(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
BSsniffer:

Yeah, some men like them light skinned while some love them dark skinned and it's no suck to me that a colorist wannabe flatin0 Jew thinks being light skinned is a metric for beauty.... Light skinned flatin0 sheboons with yamlegs and man beards...lmao yeah right. Anyways they give good bl0wjobs, I'd give them that.
That's why yoruba men love them, plus check out the list of winners of Nigerian beauty pageant, these igbo women you described dominate the list
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by BSsniffer: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
jimyjames:

Yoruba women are very cheap just 100 thousand you can marry 20 at once, Fela married 30 of them at once what did he get? HIV

Yeah because all of fela's wives were yoruba women...see that you're daft. Your father married only one flatin0 bitch and what did get? Generational poverty and a sorry excuse for a child.
Re: I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says by jimyjames(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Yankiss:

What did FFK do to you? He stated the reason for divorcing Precious Chikwendu. She was unfaithful. Can you put up with an unfaithful wife? Truth be told, most pretty ladies are unfaithful in marriage and relationships. Take it or leave it.
How about the 3 other women he divorced before precious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.