Stats: 3,165,508 members, 7,861,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] (4327 Views)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by akanke79: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Think about it, sink your head into it and you will fully understand the point that is being pured out here!

They always make poor decisions, they don't know how to priotize things respectively, they cry at the slightest situations, they are always whats not important....this list just goes on and on. And it keeps proving to the fact that the feminine gender is just childish!

The reason alphamales dominate women is not because of the the mere "Alphamale" figure but because they understand this fact and they treat women accordingly!

Try women like children and you will just be fine, like little kids, they will always request for whats not important although while the typical child is asking for sweets and candies, the big children are asking for shawama and gucci belts. As an adult,we always caution ourselves to not always heed to a kid's plea but those selected times when you suprise them with that thing without them seeing it coming, they will love you like santa claus!
This Is How You Should Treat Women!

How come England,Denmark and some countries have females as Queens.The only reason womem are not leaders in every part of the wirld is religion and chaotic/destructive nature of men in regards to power and control.
The day women realise their power no man will smell the top seat anywhere in the world.

Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rubbish. Even as na man dey rule Nigeria, but still nothing dey change. Everything just dey worse.
This life no matter about strength,as far say u get sense you fit move mountain.

Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
akanke79:

How come England,Denmark and some countries have females as Queens.The only reason womem are not leaders in every part of the wirld is religion and chaotic/destructive nature of men in regards to power and control.
The day women realise their power no man will smell the top seat anywhere in the world.
Typical feminist remark grin If the future is female, then the future is doomed.

Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
bmdmix4:
a female pastor can't hold herself back should go wear gold like say tomorrow no dey
Abi grin
Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Rubbish. Even as na man dey rule Nigeria, but still nothing dey change. Everything just dey worse.
This life no matter about strength,as far say u get sense you fit move mountain.

Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by Craig24: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Cyphar:
I believe if a woman is given a chance to rule in Nigeria, irrespective of her tribe, I believe she is going to do better. cool

That's how u believed buhari was going to change Nigeria 4 good in 2015, now #505 equals $1.

Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Craig24:

That's how u believed buhari was going to change Nigeria 4 good in 2015, now #505 equals $1.
Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by fabidamilola(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ur brain needs to checked.its people like u dey alwaz like to call first gentle man.gigolo like u
Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ishilove:
Indeed.

https://www.nairaland.com/6656715/meet-female-banks-ceos-nigeria

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/g6961/female-leaders-you-should-know/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_II

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biography.com/.amp/political-figure/condoleezza-rice

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,2005455,00.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_and_appointed_female_heads_of_state_and_government

Etcetera etcetera

Emancipate yourself from embarrassing ignorance and primitive misogyny.
None of those women made it to those heights without help, i'm talking about masculine help! You women thrive on men and that is the truth you should believe whether it sounds pleasant to you or not.

No woman in any political seat today got there all by herself, you could literally just see a lot of men putting in efforts to give her that ladder. Know this and know peace.
Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
fabidamilola:
Ur brain needs to checked.its people like u dey alwaz like to call first gentle man.gigolo like u
Pointlessness
Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by HottieCoach(f): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
i have experienced
Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by Ishilove: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
None of those women made it to those heights without help, i'm talking about masculine help! You women thrive on men and that is the truth you should believe whether it sounds pleasant to you or not.

No woman in any political seat today got there all by herself, you could literally just see a lot of men putting in efforts to give her that ladder. Know this and know peace.
So the men in the top political seats happened to get there on their own, ba? The world leaders got to their positions without help, too, shey? Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY can attain any height without help. First your OP is that women can't be leaders, and when confronted with incontrovertible proof that women have been holding top positions since before your parents were born, you have now shifted to women not been able to attain positions without masculine help. Stick to one.

Young man, there is a difference between logical arguments and illogical rants. You are ranting.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2021
Ishilove:

So the men in the top political seats happened to get there on their own, ba? The world leaders got to their positions without help, too, shey? Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY can attain any height without help.

Young man, there is a difference between logical arguments and rants. You are ranting.
Aunty there's a difference between arguing and being ignorant. You are being ignorant.
Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by Ishilove: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Aunty there's a difference between arguing and being ignorant. You are being ignorant.
Says the person who said women can't be leaders. Go get yourself educated.

Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2021
Ishilove:

Says the person who said women can't be leaders. Go get yourself educated.
Last time i checked, education is for ignorant illiterates like you. You are not worth my time and attention. bye!
Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by Ishilove: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Last time i checked, education is for ignorant illiterates like you. You are not worth my time and attention. bye!
Says the disturbed little boy obsessively creating threads upon threads about women. You need psychiatric help. No be cuss. It's a statement of fact.

Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by unamamatoto: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
TheGidredpiller, ikpu nne i... Asin, your mama toto... Ode undecided

Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by Kenpaly(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
And more dan 8 women ar in abuja represantn their constituents.and a great country like liberia was ruled many years by a woman, WTO Is headed by woman. Op let me tell u a woman may rule nigeria come 2023.
Re: Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kenpaly:
And more dan 8 women ar in abuja represantn their constituents.and a great country like liberia was ruled many years by a woman, WTO Is headed by woman. Op let me tell u a woman may rule nigeria come 2023.
Then we should be expecting our doom.

7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] / Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy Who Had A 3rd Class Degree.