Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. (4253 Views)

OMG!! This Babe Is Really Suffering / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Bullfallo(m): 5:32pm On May 09
If penis have mouths to speak out they would have fight back and abuse the brain. The smelling holes they find themselves every time

17 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On May 09
the dikc has very little to say about what hole the brain is telling it to enter... some people out there have yeye brain, thus why this often happens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by imagrg(m): 5:52pm On May 09
You emerged from the purported smelling hole that your dad once fvcked.

Like it or not, your preek must patronize that hole and your preek will not have mouth to complain.

Small boy wen dey fvck smelling toto. grin

22 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by muyico(m): 6:40pm On May 09
u come from dere! u pass tru DAT smelling hole

3 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by flokii: 6:58pm On May 09
muyico:

Or maybe he was manufactured in the lab using test tube.. technology & science doing wonders nowadays.

5 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:02pm On May 09
Seems like your dad complained about your mum's own to you.

6 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Madups(m): 7:29pm On May 09
Biglittlelois:
aunty easy...

2 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by APOPTOSIS: 7:34pm On May 09
Bullfallo:
If penis have mouths to speak out they would have fight back and abuse the brain. The smelling holes they find themselves every time
🤣🤣🤣
You are Right though
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by fineboynl(m): 7:42pm On May 09
I think it's the mindset and Brain of individual. Na people they give mad woman belle.

My dick will not stand if i see some girls unclothedness and they will complain I don't like them. Not to talk of dirty and smelling hole. It's a brain issues of individuals.

1 Like

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by ValCon888: 8:21pm On May 09
In the grand scheme of things, the penis is the foot soldier while the brain is the general.

Anywhere the general tells the foot soldier to go he has no choice but to fall in.

2 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Pepperdemisback: 8:28pm On May 09
If someone somewhere had used a condom when necessary, this post shouldn't have been here in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Fiscus105(m): 8:30pm On May 09
Bullfallo:

Keep on hunting for rod and hole and leave ur life unattended to. Soonest you will wake and see that ur mates moved far far far ahead of you.

It will get to a time, they would be begging you to just put a "hole" at home in which you would like to, but not capable to do it.

Why? Since you have wasted all ur teenage and productive life to hunting for smelling holes.

Stop taking hard drugs unsay no, why won't Colorado makes you behave like a bastard?

6 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by MrLibrarian(m): 8:53pm On May 09
Biglittlelois:
bringing his parents into this is a no no

1 Like

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by wizrose(m): 9:28pm On May 09
Bullfallo:

RESPECT WOMAN PLEASE..... EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR THEM REMENBER A WOMAN CARRY YOU FOR 9MONTH IN HER WOMB AND YOU PASS THROUGH HOLES YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

3 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by SeeWahala: 9:29pm On May 09
Thank goodness my prik no get nose cheesy

We go dive inside any hole no wahala cool
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:32pm On May 09
MrLibrarian:
bringing his parents into this is a no no

It is a yes yes

That should jolt him back to reality if he wasn't taught to respect women and basic home training, he has a mother and father at home.

1 Like

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by COOL10(m): 9:40pm On May 09
You're very correct.
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by MrLibrarian(m): 9:56pm On May 09
Biglittlelois:

It is a yes yes

That should jolt him back to reality if he wasn't taught to respect women and basic home training, he has a mother and father at home.
hmmm ok ooo if you say so ma'am
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Observer23: 10:08pm On May 09
Bullfallo:

Humans are biological beings and smell is part of the intricacy of nature. Male privates smell too when proper hygiene isn't observed. Not to mention male armpits and groins.

And just for your information, the female vagina is delicate and self cleansing but the male privates usually harbours pathogens and dead skin which they transfer into the females via insertion. How many males wash their privates before intercouse?

So in the real sense of the thread title, it actually the vagina that is suffering and not vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by ukaface(f): 10:13pm On May 09
Bullfallo:
Swear say your papa own no enter one of those smelling holes obviously belonging to your mum

3 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by SisterAnn(f): 11:51pm On May 09
Bullfallo:
Your English even booms more than those smelling holes. A broke ass like you doesn't deserve a clean pussy. Lazy yoot.

4 Likes

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by wizrose(m): 12:05am On May 10
Biglittlelois:

It is a yes yes

EASY EASY TAKE IT EASY..... SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT NO HOW TO TALK BY THEIR POST YOU WILL HAVE NO JUST LET HIM BE AM SURE THE MR ROSTER IS NOT MATURE YET
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by AcadaWriter: 12:12am On May 10
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Gadafii: 1:14am On May 10
My penis dey deflate once I perceive any foul smell, no matter how pretty or curvy you are.. if you smell badly I can never manage an erection

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:09am On May 10
Na wa o.this OP ehn.in as much as I don't take nonsense from any woman.Op why go con dey insult woman body part.na wa o.you need beatings and i believe I can smack you down for this post
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by BabbanBura(m): 2:14am On May 10
Biglittlelois:

Little Lois this is so not you! I have so much respect for you and this didn't go down well with the reputation you have on this forum!!
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by pafun(m): 4:14am On May 10
Bullfallo:

You sound like a gay man. Surely better than what you offer your own sexval partners grin
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Philipcross: 4:41am On May 10
Cameraman urgently needed. Submit your CV to hanielcross@gmail.com
Call/ Whatsapp: 07064652678
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Philipcross: 4:45am On May 10
ETERNITY A REALITY

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt Daniel 12vs 2

According to Hebrew 9vs 27, death is an appointment that every human being on earth must honour. And when a person dies, he is not dead like a dog or like some kind of animal; he faces eternity! The righteous enter "life eternal" Matt25vs46
which could be hell or the kingdom of the Almighty God, which is a tabernacle of the eternal living God. It's dwellers are the righteous, whose sins have been cleansed and have their names written in the Lamb's Book of life. Matthew 25vs46
But the unrighteous are cast into hell or the lake of fire. (Revelation 21vs15) This is the final dwelling place for the
unrighteous;the wicked and every individual that forgets God.

GOSPEL ALIVE MISSION NETWORK
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by Bullfallo(m): 7:15am On May 10
pafun:

You sound like a gay man. Surely better than what you offer your own sexval partners grin
can you read the topic again slowly? What bring gay into this.
Re: Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. by advanceDNA: 10:13am On May 10
BabbanBura:

Little Lois this is so not you! I have so much respect for you and this didn't go down well with the reputation you have on this forum!!
Lol... This is the funniest shit I've seen this month

(1) (2) (Reply)

A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / Help My Kid Sis Class Teacher Might Be Spoiling Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.