Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest (48203 Views)

MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / DSS Keeps Mum Over Igboho’s Arrest / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Hallabee1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Africana1123:
I don’t even know what to say ! I get phobia to comment on nairaland politic section cry cry

Aje...

you be lazy man
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Wickedfact: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
DSoj:
So Ooni is now a Seccesionist?

Ooni is Igboho's father. You guys are born throway, so you can't understand.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Kaiser20: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
jaxxy:

Igbos don’t have leaders or rather leaders they respect.
Igbos have leaders, but igbos are not followers, and they didn't believe only one person has the answers for what they want.
But most Yorubas for example are just followers .
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by WHALELEBBGRILLS: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=LlZARDBBQGRILLS post=103980720]It is against International Law to forcefully return a person who fled his home country due to fear of persecution. These are protected persons under international law. The kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu & the ongoing attempt to abduct Igboho is despicable.

From all of us @LIZARDBBQGRILLS we hereby say a very big WOE unto our brain dead, Lifeless Daddy who have developed a ravenous appetite for blood of his innocent citizens.

Only in Nigeria will Terrorists like Buhari, Sheikh Gumi, Buratai and Isa Pantami(whose actions and Inactions has led to loss of life oh hundreds of people)walk freely But Freedom fighters are arrested, dehumanized, jailed and killed. I am sure if Osama bin laden was Nigerian, he would have been protected at all cost and even rewarded with ministerial appointment

[i]Don't forget to patronize my zombie brother, he grills Lizards, Monkeys, Chameleons, Vultures, Bats, Giant spiders, grasshoppers.Welldone
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by gasparpisciotta: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Way to go.

Make a strong statement Sunday Igboho should not be sacrificed

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by samwillyco1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
jaxxy:

Igbos don’t have leaders or rather leaders they respect.

Funny but true, because the leaders always betrays his people, infact they are all Looters and greedy
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by kolexy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Raymond0008:
Ooni with balls!

He carefully select Apc guys with Pdp guys and traditional ruler with son of the most respected Yoruba man Awolowo.

Next time tell igboho not to rubbish Ooni again, although we all know his love for modakeke and Alaafin but Ooni of Ife is their Baba.

Segun is the late Sage's grandson.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by ogkrakkid(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
donbachi:
Brother deliver brother.
cool
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by olaarie(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kudos to the king that stand for his own. All hail the Oni of Ife, Ojaja II

LegendHero:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/22/sunday-igboho-ooni-of-ife-constitutes-committee-rallies-yoruba-leaders/
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by hopexter(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
kingsceedon:

You guys should repatriate Joe Igbokwe back to the South East, make we teach him the language he will understand

Hon. Joe Igbokwe has not finish his duties yet. He’s got couple of years more to complete his appointment. My prayer now is that they should not sack him from that gutter portfolio as a result of his bad mouth. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by jaxxy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kaiser20:

Igbos have leaders, but igbos are not followers, and they didn't believe only one person has the answers for what they want.
But most Yorubas for example are just followers .

And how has that helped u sofar? U don’t have to to a follower to have respectable leaders.

If u have good leaders people will naturally follow even if they are not naturally followers. Even America with all its freedom has respected leaders bt yet Igbos think not having leaders makes sense. It is a huge disadvantage and disservice and shows u don’t have good people to represent u or u are generally unruly people.

That’s the indirect meaning of ur statement. It is nothing to be proud of.

samwillyco1:

Funny but truth, because the leaders always betrays his people, infact they are all Looters and greedy

This submission buttresses the fact of my statement above. Poor leaders in Igbo land or unruly people.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Faaji1985: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
donbachi:
Brother deliver brother.
BDB
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Eriokanmi: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Militant30:
Operation save your own has commence in Nigeria.

Thanks to the Ooni for not allowing Igboho's dirty mouth distract him from rendering assistance to him in this time of need.

Igbokwe should concentrate on his gutter work.

Nonsense artifacts.
Igbokwe na konfam onijękuję grin. Good one Ooni
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by calebbintus: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
Kai igboho mouth no wan make people help am but I guess these pple have decided to let things go and come to his aid.

I can say since the time igboho insulted/mocked pa adeboye when his son died, that was the beginning of his fall.
First his next protest got scattered by rain and government personnel started noticing him.
I guessed he spoke against some great power.

Word of advice: you can be the most powerful being alive but if you don't know how to silence your tongue,you will be gone so quick.
Be quiet,smile while you're already planning your next brutal attack.
I hope igboho get up from this mess.

Lol. Funny. Adeboye is powerful? Lol. You know nothing
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by adeniyi65(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
9jah:

Southern unity now -Let begone be begone -This is a new Era of digital age -Our generation cant be like our parents -Tufiakwa -Yoruba's ndi -Igbo should unite now or we all gonna perish -The Fulani Jihad war is here -For the sake of the next Generation born and unborn we need a better feature for them -A country that celebrates kidnapping on national tv -Its time .
Let bygones be bygones

1. We make good friends

2. We are majorly liberals

3. We intermarry comfortably

4. We go to the same churches in most cases

5. We share similar values

6. We secretly learn from each other, though we wish to ignore this.

7. We all like visiting Nairaland, we are the majority here, heck! I visit it more often than Facebook.

8. We share the same geographic Identity; south

9. We both can beat chests, infact Igbos and Yorubas are the highest chest beaters in Nigeria

10. We all hold to sanctity the sacredness of human lives

11. We both have the highest number of intellectuals in Nigeria

12. We love our identities; Biafra and Oduduwa

13. We can peacefully co-habit

14. We don't tolerate our politicians once they mess up

Add yours, I believe we have lots of reasons.

Peace!! Proudly an Igbo Jew (from birth)

Mods promote some love!
Lalasticlala
You are definitely right.we can only become one when we realize our similarities and bedrock of our differences

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by sunbreaker: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
Kai igboho mouth no wan make people help am but I guess these pple have decided to let things go and come to his aid.

I can say since the time igboho insulted/mocked pa adeboye when his son died, that was the beginning of his fall.
First his next protest got scattered by rain and government personnel started noticing him.
I guessed he spoke against some great power.

Word of advice: you can be the most powerful being alive but if you don't know how to silence your tongue,you will be gone so quick.
Be quiet,smile while you're already planning your next brutal attack.
I hope igboho get up from this mess.
i just imagine your sense of reasoning by connected igboho travail to your Adeboye, so you are among those that soar seed into the life of pastor while your family has nothing left to eat in the name of 'test God'. Bros you have to change your orientation bcs you are following Christianity blindly
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by harmony75: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kabiyesi you shall live long our great King �❤�
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Raymond0008(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
kolexy:

Segun is the late Sage's grandson.
Baba, I don’t understand this
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Ayomi90: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Very funny, they have started begging for the coward?, empty Barrel chest beater, where are the agitators, please when is the next Oduduwa rally coming up? Mumu Zombies.
Rally has been done in all Yoruba states, what remains nw is paper work. That's how we do our thing, sophistication is Yoruba, Yoruba is sophistication. Bororo find ur levels.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Tinubuadvocate: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gutter pay very well how much you have in your bank account.
Militant30:
Operation save your own has commence in Nigeria.

Thanks to the Ooni for not allowing Igboho's dirty mouth distract him from rendering assistance to him in this time of need.

Igbokwe should concentrate on his gutter work.

Nonsense artifacts.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by adelaja70(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Raymond0008:
Baba, I don’t understand this
Segun Awolowo jnr is the son of Segun Awolowo Snr... Baba Awo first Son.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Poiu11: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
[img]Http://Nigeriancurrent.com/android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1626983195957-1743982673.jpg[/img]
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Ugonna62: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:
The difference between Igboho and Kanu is very clear, one apologize after making a comment about the Ooni of Ife and while the other was busy insulting every leader from his region undecided
Respect your elders
not foolish and selfish elders.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Poiu11: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by DonroxyII: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Raymond0008:
With this move definitely soft landing with Dss is 100% sure, and we are not in era of Ken saro wiwa again, they will just keep him till bubu left the government just like el zazaky or how do they call this Muslim man name. So it’s nice for igboho to decide maybe he will stay in Benin because Ooni got those traditional rulers under his feet or extradited here to Nigeria and keep him safe. No government allow all what this Kanu and igboho doings. Definitely education is better, see how Sowore is playing them, they are just arresting him, and can’t kill him because he knows the law. Is not about killing people around or asking someone to kill one another.
That's how Igboho got it all wrong ...
His fight was legit but he went it all the wrong way ..................
But I thanGod for Gani Adams who supported him and all the underneath Players ......

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by tutudesz: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ugonna62:
not foolish and selfish elders.
Normally
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Ugonna62: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Face saving effort,that is dead on arrival,the same people that betray him want to pretend to fight for him,betrayal runs in the DNA of this particular tribe.believe me all these selfish leaders that collect money from Abuja cannot help igboho.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by AuroraB(f): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
ignis:
Howmany Igwes gathered for Nnamdi Kanu?
They partied away with Cubana naa... anywhere belle face cheesy cheesy
They have left him behind!
If he comes out, he won't whimper B talk more of iafra...
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Tobitrueman(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
LlZARDBBQGRILLS:
It is against International Law to forcefully return a person who fled his home country due to fear of persecution. These are protected persons under international law. The kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu & the ongoing attempt to abduct Igboho is despicable.

From all of us @LIZARDBBQGRILLS we hereby say a very big WOE unto our brain dead, Lifeless Daddy who have developed a ravenous appetite for blood of his innocent citizens.

Only in Nigeria will Terrorists like Buhari, Sheikh Gumi, Buratai and Isa Pantami(whose actions and Inactions have led to loss of life of hundreds if not thousands of people) walk freely But Freedom fighters are arrested, dehumanized, jailed and killed. I am sure if Osama bin laden was Nigerian, he would have been protected at all cost and even rewarded with ministerial appointment under this regime. Pathetic!

Don't forget to patronize my zombie brother, he grills Lizards, Monkeys, Chameleons, Vultures, Bats, Giant spiders, grasshoppers, wall geckos and all sorts of venomous snakes.

This account might be banned soon, previous one was banned. If you like what I am doing, create alternative monikers to expose the brainless evil government and their zombie supporters

Well done. Thanks. God bless you very much for this.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by FamTomx2(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
LlZARDBBQGRILLS:
It is against International Law to forcefully return a person who fled his home country due to fear of persecution. These are protected persons under international law. The kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu & the ongoing attempt to abduct Igboho is despicable.

Only in Nigeria will Terrorists like Buhari, Sheikh Gumi, Buratai and Isa Pantami(whose actions and Inactions have led to loss of life of hundreds if not thousands of people) walk freely But Freedom fighters are arrested, dehumanized, jailed and killed. I am sure if Osama bin laden was Nigerian, he would have been protected at all cost and even rewarded with ministerial appointment under this regime. Pathetic!

Don't forget to patronize my zombie brother, he grills Lizards, Monkeys, Chameleons, Vultures, Bats, Giant spiders, grasshoppers, wall geckos and all sorts of venomous snakes.

This account might be banned soon, previous one was banned. If you like what I am doing, create alternative monikers to expose the brainless evil government and their zombie supporters

You 2 Much Jooor,

Pepper them !
I dey ur back like hunchback grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Ojukwu Or Emir Of Kano: Who Owned The Roll-Royce Used By The Queen Of England? / Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.