Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest (48212 Views)

MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / DSS Keeps Mum Over Igboho’s Arrest / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Blackdisciple(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Na so.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by MONSTERBBQGRILLZ(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Of all the atrocities being committed by bandits,boko haram,sunday igboho is their problem?
that evil goblin looking buratai has to label him a murderer
posterity will judge all this people and their nairaland warrior...
please patronise our grilling business..we grill monsters,goblins,orcs,trolls,hobgoblin,sand spider,werewolf,drow vampire and ghoul...
buhari is vegetable brain dead paedophile
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by FamTomx2(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
MONSTERBBQGRILLZ:
Of all the atrocities being committed by bandits,boko haram,sunday igboho is their problem?
that evil goblin looking buratai has to label him a murderer
posterity will judge all this people and their nairaland warrior...
please patronise our grilling business..we grill monsters,goblins,orcs,trolls,hobgoblin,sand spider,werewolf,drow vampire and ghoul...
buhari is vegetable brain dead paedophile

grin shocked grin
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by MemoriesAndMe: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

Kanu and Ipob was busy insulting them and you want them to come to his aid undecided
In every fight, someone must be hurt. If Kanu achieves his aims and Biafra turns put to be a better place for his people, these same people will benefit from his struggles.

So, I dont think him insulting them should make them forget every detail in his messages - some of them are positive and gives them and their subjects hopes for a better future than what Nigeria holds for them.

If your son insults you and ends up getting in trouble afterwards, I dont think you will abandon him if you deeply love him for other reasons.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Poiu11: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
V
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by rollandben(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by tutudesz: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

In every fight, someone must be hurt. If Kanu achieves his aims and Biafra turns put to be a better place for his people, these same people will benefit from his struggles.

So, I dont think him insulting them should make them forget every detail in his messages - some of them are positive and gives them and their subjects hopes for a better future than what Nigeria holds for them.

If your son insults you and ends up getting in trouble afterwards, I dont think you will abandon him if you deeply love him for other reasons.
Constant insults and putting them Hit list globally undecided
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by theTranscriber: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
They are laughing @ the Illiterate, we know Nigeria has a high volume of illiterates, so his supporters like him in there swarms, know no better, Bunch of naive misguided Illusionist.
I just wonder why guys like you are this wicked?
Of all the poverty,injustice and genocide in Nigeria
It's people who want to defend their people your government face and you support that?
I pity the northern average man that has to live from hand to mouth and yet the northern oligarchy keeps cornering the nation's money
Why do you support such injustice
I came to your level without insult
I won't condone it either
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by fredoooooo: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
The same Ooni the bacad abused ...
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by DSoj(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wickedfact:

Ooni is Igboho's father. You guys are born throway, so you can't understand.

So igboho called his father idiot and senseless, didirin and other unprintable words kwa?.
U be real omo ale
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by MightySparrow: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Real father
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by JoeEeL(m): 12:30am On Jul 23, 2021
festacman:
Most Nigerians are easily given to emotion. Looking at the names of politicians on the list, I can only chuckle. Not yet uhuru.

Most intelligent comment on the first page yet has the fewest likes. Nigerians are zany people
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by JoeEeL(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2021
LlZARDBBQGRILLS:
It is against International Law to forcefully return a person who fled his home country due to fear of persecution. These are protected persons under international law. The kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu & the ongoing attempt to abduct Igboho is despicable.

From all of us @LIZARDBBQGRILLS we hereby say a very big WOE unto our brain dead, Lifeless Daddy who have developed a ravenous appetite for blood of his innocent citizens.

Only in Nigeria will Terrorists like Buhari, Sheikh Gumi, Buratai and Isa Pantami(whose actions and Inactions have led to loss of life of hundreds if not thousands of people) walk freely But Freedom fighters are arrested, dehumanized, jailed and killed. I am sure if Osama bin laden was Nigerian, he would have been protected at all cost and even rewarded with ministerial appointment under this regime. Pathetic!

Don't forget to patronize my zombie brother, he grills Lizards, Monkeys, Chameleons, Vultures, Bats, Giant spiders, grasshoppers, wall geckos and all sorts of venomous snakes.

This account might be banned soon, previous one was banned. If you like what I am doing, create alternative monikers to expose the brainless evil government and their zombie supporters

Why should your account be banned? What wrong have you done?
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Kindledlight(m): 1:20am On Jul 23, 2021
Ooni Orisa

Arole Oduduwa
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by ReppingNaija: 1:54am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by olatuns2017: 6:00am On Jul 23, 2021
LegendHero:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/22/sunday-igboho-ooni-of-ife-constitutes-committee-rallies-yoruba-leaders/

Some weeks ago

Ighoho & nairaland bashed/abused Oni of ife for not supporting yoruba nasan'

Now they want Oni to intervene for Igboho

Yoruba nasan' now people are unstrategic and can't see beyond their �!

Going to fight a machine gun war with a keyboard!
Yeye people
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Ikpongiton: 6:13am On Jul 23, 2021
That's the way to go.standing together to fight a just cause.unlike our Igbo brothers,who will cast aspersion on their own, even if he is fighting for them.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Ikpongiton: 6:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Igbo people no de try at all.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by legendgalas(f): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2021
Ooni wen igboho go still slap one day, we dey watch the show of romance
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by ATTAH012(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2021
hail,,, d King.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Akanbiedu(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Why is Buckeyemedia1 crying all over this thread?
Dem swear for you?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by busariabeyx24(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a misfit, a social & Economic Failure will phantom such a thing, where will your parents go after working all their lives in Nigeria? Selfish Mumu Tribalist be waiting for Fulani & Britain to come & separate Nigeria for you. Dundee United.

Well said... And as for where my parent go, I obviously lost my dad and my mum resides in Zwolle(Netherlands) with my siblings. Na me and my uncle dey Frankfurt am maim. Just so you know

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Zetty177x: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What race? Useless Secessionist Tribalist, We The Citizens of The Federal Republic of Nigeria will deal with the Illiterate, others are talking of nationalism, some mumus are talking of separation? Go & cut the cake (Nigeria) we are watching you, after cutting it, you will tell the people hosting the party who gave you permission.

I nor even understand ur comment..hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Zetty177x: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Akanbiedu:
Why is Buckeyemedia1 crying all over this thread?
Dem swear for you?
..the guy answer everybody o...jobless clown he is

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by TijaniAbu: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Olujoe1:
Yoyin Saraki is a bubu' mole and more not a Yoruba, she's a Fulani from kwara

For where? Mrs Toyin Saraki is a full Yoruba princess of Ojora royal family of Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.