Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy (9581 Views)

Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos / What Is Wrong With This Bride's Wedding Gown That Has People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by Ezegedegreat: 2:16am On Jul 23, 2021
End time is here really that's why different unimaginable things are manifesting now.

Even the scripture says that in the end time knowledge shall increase both good and bad.

Yawabase spotted this photo today on quora and wish to share it for everyone to see and share there thoughts.

Source: https://yawabase.com/endtime-see-wedding-gown-that-looks-like-pussyy/

1 Share

Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by Wawelexy(m): 3:13am On Jul 23, 2021
It is u that ur mind is corrupt! All I am seeing here is just a design on a wedding gown.

1 Like

Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by ignis: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
It is u that ur mind is corrupt! All I am seeing here is just a design on a wedding gown.

Me too

3 Likes

Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by vickydankal(f): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2021
When devil become your tailor this is the outcome

2 Likes

Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by KingLennon(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2021
The world has become so obsessed with anything that has to do s*x....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by gergemam: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2021
Pussy Lamador Gown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by faceland: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Thaat picture is almost 10 years old online.
Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by habsydiamond(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2021
All I see is puff puff on a wedding dress..
Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by NoobWriter: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2021
if you have any articles or writings and you are looking for a writer to help write it then don't hesitate to quote me
Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by mii4u(f): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
That designer has an intention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by NiklauseFred(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2021
The man should wear the one that looks like a penis too,so that it will be equal cheesy
Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by Wawelexy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
mii4u:
That designer has an intention
.......... You might be right tho.

1 Like

Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by TOMSY(f): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
You people will just see something on Quora and put your name on it and make it news on your blog.

2 Likes

Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
I haven't seen pussy before! Looks like a flower Blossoming.

1 Like

Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by Hezzyluv: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by Hezzyluv: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
NiklauseFred:
The man should wear the one that looks like a penis too,so that it will be equal cheesy

Abi ooo
Re: Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy by puppie017: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nairaland ma pah me nah

(1) (Reply)

I Decide To Stay Single Forever! / Hey Guys Kindly Rate My Hot Bikini Pictures (viewers Discretion: Unclothedness) / WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.