Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold (2794 Views)

Semen Retention Is Gold / Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy / Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2021
Men we can do better, the amount of disrespect and insult we receive from women because of their pvssy is not worth it. Everyday my brothers you people will be taking L for girls that in a normal day cannot even near you all because of konji, cmon are those wig wearing empty brain fish gender what the insults tho? As you smart reach, one small thing will be using u to play ball all cause of pvssy? Why not pay 1k for it and kill the urge while maintaining your king status? You what I recently discovered? I realized how completely ordinary and desperate women truly are when I found a way to kill my sexual urges regularly. I don’t find them attractive anymore, just desperate ignorant people looking for a “maga” to scam! The usual urge to see them like a queen is completely dead, I noticed it’s konji that make girls look so special, when you’re not hornyy do you notice how less attractive girls become in your eyes my fellow brothers? Please stop reducing your self worth for a gender that mostly cannot even spell their names correctly nine out of ten times because of their pvssy and breast, just pay for that shit and see life CLEARLY!

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by ademasta(m): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2021
undecided
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by orisa37: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2021
Yes it's. You rotten Pricks.
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by orisa37: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2021

With Covidomicron, most Pricks have become perpetually stingy and stinking.
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:11am On Nov 30, 2021
grin grin That's why they think they can use it to manipulate men who are addicted to it.
Ask Samson and Delilah.

5 Likes

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by ITbomb(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2021
Since my university days, I still don't see any sense in working hard for money and be begging some girl to come chop am
That I do it once in a while doesn't mean I should be control by it. I enjoy lovemaking with intelligent girls unfortunately most of them don't pass the conversation stage, they just be waiting for you to impress them and make them comfortable

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 30, 2021
Lols... prettydevil have spoken

1 Like

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by chatinent: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2021
E bi like this one don go spend en school fees for Crunches.

1 Like

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by OloshoMan: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2021
And also don't treat them nice, they are not worth it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2021
Blah blah blah
Mtchewww undecided
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by SenecaTheYonger: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2021
But you men are the ones that make women think that way.

Go and read your past chats where you were begging for coochie. Just look at all the things you said to get coochie. It’s your fault.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Bruno3000(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2021
orisa37:
Your fada too has the rotten prick... Better respect our pricks. They are life givers you dummy.
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Beckysexy(f): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2021
Yes, it is gold.

2 Likes

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by idpatt(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Don't generalize it some girls are intelligent, we men allow ourselves to be punished, u no fvck olosho pass me oooo, I still ave girlfriendz
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Bigpapi: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:
E bi like this one don go spend en school fees for Crunches.

Mumu
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Toochildish666: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2021
Ur money is gold to u while der fishy puccy gold to dem. Ur money is special to dem while der fishy puccy is special to u. Dat how is programed, der is noting u can do about it. So just have enough money an be smashing the fish while is last. "Win win".

1 Like

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Rickmann: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2021
Prettydevil:
Men we can do better, the amount of disrespect and insult we receive from women because of their pvssy is not worth it. Everyday my brothers you people will be taking L for girls that in a normal day cannot even near you all because of konji, cmon are those wig wearing empty brain fish gender what the insults tho? As you smart reach, one small thing will be using u to play ball all cause of pvssy? Why not pay 1k for it and kill the urge while maintaining your king status? You what I recently discovered? I realized how completely ordinary and desperate women truly are when I found a way to kill my sexual urges regularly. I don’t find them attractive anymore, just desperate ignorant people looking for a “maga” to scam! The usual urge to see them like a queen is completely dead, I noticed it’s konji that make girls look so special, when you’re not hornyy do you notice how less attractive girls become in your eyes my fellow brothers? Please stop reducing your self worth for a gender that mostly cannot even spell their names correctly nine out of ten times because of their pvssy and breast, just pay for that shit and see life CLEARLY!

Wisdom shall not depart from you bro.
Well said.

Only we (men) can emancipate ourselves from this slavery.

8 Likes

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Rickmann: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2021
Beckysexy:
Yes, it is gold.

Gold you say? grin
Funny.

By the time you 70years, I'll see how much ur 'gold' worths grin

Rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2021
Beckysexy:
Yes, it is gold.

Lol it’s funny how I’m 100 % sure you’re not even trying to be sarcastic, how you truly believe this sheet you just typed.
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2021
Rickmann:

Gold you say? grin
Funny.

By the time you 70years, I'll see how much ur 'gold' worths grin

Rubbish!

30 years sef gold go turn to worthless sand grin
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by AllahIsGarbage: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2021
I'm surprised they have not come for you. Maybe guilty conscience is worrying them grin

Prettydevil:

1 Like

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Rickmann: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2021
Prettydevil:

30 years sef gold go turn to worthless sand grin

No mind am grin
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by JustStupidity: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2021
Some Bannies go dey Waka with a public toilet down there and still dey do shakara on top. Is it that, they've no conscience or what? grin
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Hayee(f): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Very pure gold grin grin grin

Shout from now till your tenth generation men will still run after heartless gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's as if the sight of gold diggers will just rise their apostolic rods and swing it into the gold digger's red sea grin grin tongue tongue tongue
It has been happening in the time of our forefathers nothing can change ever cheesy cheesy cheesy
It is a curse guys embrace it grin grin
You for ever be seeking that missing rib wether temporarily or permanently tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nigerian men hate good women grin grin
Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin grin tongue
And if I reach 30 or even seventy na to find gigolo be dat na grin grin grin tongue
Gigolo with correct Gbola not tapeworm dick tongue tongue tongue
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Palazee(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2021
Niggars tend to think with their Dīcks homie

Their dīck determine how they act when they see a pūssy

1 Like

Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Alusiizizi(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2021
Prettydevil:

Welcome to the club friend. Good you finally got wise.
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Thermodynamics(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Guy, leave all these English, woman sweet, I'm not talking about just sex, having them around, going out together, performing recreational activities like swimming e.t.c
Ashawo no go do all those ones with you.
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by ukaface(f): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Prettydevil:
then swerve to enjoy anal from your gender them.
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by orisa37: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bruno3000:
Your fada too has the rotten prick... Better respect our pricks. They are life givers you dummy.

BRUNO3000 PLEASE EASY BRO MY FADA DON DIE. LET HIM REST IN PEACE
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Bruno3000(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
orisa37:

BRUNO3000 PLEASE EASY BRO MY FADA DON DIE. LET HIM REST IN PEACE
OK. Sorry about that.
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by Pukkalolo: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Read this post. Everything the Op is saying is simplified in the post.

https://www.nairaland.com/6866264/look-what-lady-told-me
Re: Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold by virginboy1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Pussy ain't the issue, Konji is. Once men learn how to tame their urge. They realized that vagina is overrated.

After the sex tatatatata, cum, comon sense will come. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. / 10 Things To Avoid If You Want A Lasting Relationship / Life Is Too Short Have An Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.