Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,868 members, 7,848,523 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why (866 Views)

America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump / APC Governors In US With The President. Why? / Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by SEA(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2007
Election may not give us chance to voice our choice of President due to the reason we all know.
But wait a minute! Can you name 10 Nigerians qualified to be our President.I mean President for the Masses.
Give reason why you picked your choice.
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by denex: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2007
So we never suffer reach for this nigeria. See the kain assignment wey dem dey give us.
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by Planner(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2007
1 General Buhari becuase he will install discipline in the system

2 Dr Dora Akunyili Her work in NAFDAC is a testament

3 Dr PAt Utomi because of his vast knowledge on business and management which will be useful turning around the economy

4 Bode Agusto His debt management skills will be useful in the running of the economy

5 Dr Oby Ezekwesili Her resume speaks for her

6 Mallam Bamaga Tukur His comittment to execellence, global influence, diplomatic skills will come in handy when he becomes the president.

7 Peter Obi his commitment to the rule of law will bring sanity to the country. Since respect to the rule of the law is onew of the roads to development.

8 Ms Funmi Iyanda well people might not really appreciate what she is doing. Her comittment to worthy causes, women issues, socio-political issues is worthy to be emulated. She has a grass root appeal. But her only minus is her marital status.

9 Donald Duke His work in Cross river state is still a reference point on how manage what you resources

10 ME (Planner) Because i can turn around this country and make most people properous.

Cheers
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by angel101(f): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2007
Planner:

8 Ms Funmi Iyanda

U're joking right?
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by SEA(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2007
It's not a joking issue.We need to examine some personalities in the country and see how many of them can help us outta this mess.I strongly believe that we have people who can lead us to the promised land.Let us see your choiced personalities and rational behind it.
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by Planner(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2007
You're joking right?

No i am not. I am dead serious. See Funmi Iyanda is a star and a leader in her own right.

She identifies so much with anything nigerian and for further 5 star for her.
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by BUSHFELLOW(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2007
1 BUSHFELLOW

2  MAMAJAMA

3  SEUN

4 BIGB1

5 ANGEL101

6 MILITIA

7 MCKREN

8 DAVIDYLAN

9 MCDOE

10 ONO

ALL OF US ARE QUALIFIED TO RULE THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE IT IS OUR COUNTRY IT IS NOT THE BIRHT RIGHT OF ONE SET OF PEOPLE. SO MY DEAR EVERY NIGERIA WHO CAN MAKE A POSITIVE CHANGE IS QUALIFIED TO RULE THIS NATION.

PEACE AND REMAIN BLESS
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by BigB11(m): 4:12am On Jul 18, 2007
1. Adedibu  (because he keeps it real)

2. Akala  (because he shows us that you do not need education to take it to the next level)

3. KALU  (because he represents the people)

4. Lucky  (because he understands the real meaning of poverty)

5. Fayose (because the man knows magic; he knows how to disappear and re-appear and disappear; all in Ekiti)

6. OBJ  ( because he understands corruption and enjoys young ladies)

7. Bush (because the man operates like a Nigerian; he's already turning United states into United Nigeria)

8. Ehindero ( because the man doesn't believe in stealing while he's in office, he delays stealing till after retirement)

9. Atiku ( because the entire Nigeria belongs to him)

10. MAMAJAMA (because it requires absolutely nothing for one to become the president of Nigeria)
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by Harlex(m): 5:27am On Jul 18, 2007
me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:09am On Jul 18, 2007
lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by angel101(f): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2007
bushfellow is right.
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by Crownvilla(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2007
Bushfellow is right, but I'd have Mckren topping the list.
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by olutomiwa(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2007
ANINI
ABACHA
AL MUSTAFA
ADEDIBU
MAURICE IWU
TONY ANENIH
OYENUSI
SHINA RAMBO
REV KING
TAFA BALOGUN
Haba,you still dey ask me why?THESE PEOPLE LOVE NIGERIA NO BE SMALL.
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by initiator(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2007
Big B1
you funny
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by initiator(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2007
Big B1
you funny.

In nigeria popular/ meritorious candidates dont emerge. Check out shagari against awolowo, abiola, obj against falae, and yaradua against buhari.

But i guess things are changing. We may just inch closer to popular democracy.
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by mrferlie(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2007
obowunmi:

all na lie,when these people get there they will sell nigeria and nigerians to indians.I AM THE MAN FOR THE JOB.

let us rally round my only friend (obowunmi) in nairaland for the job.
Re: Mentioned 10 Nigerians Qualified To Be President & Why by Mamajama(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2007
IBB - Because he is the only person that stole from Nigeria without a trace. Always flashing his deceitful gap tooth

BIGB1 -Someone who has never worked 9-5 need to start some where.

RETIRED TOGUN IBB tool for Eradicate opposition with parcel bomb.

Mariam BABANGIDA for trafficking cocaine and eluding prosecution.

Falae for selling his soul and integrity to the toothless general.

Abubaker Rimi – Just because you are Hausa you can rule without education.

Alhaji Abubaker Alhaji  MR no neck for stealing so much money for IBB

ADENUGA – for helping IBB launder his money with OMO soap.

BUHARI  - The only man that will prosecute IBB for overthrowing his administration.

Seun for giving us NAIRALAND

(1) (Reply)

How Obasanjo Killed My Dream / Constitution Amendment: Your Opinion / The Girl's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.