Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,454 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 (1373 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanblackjezzy(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2021
Sorry for my bad English

I'm going crazy right now, I meant this girl's February 2021, I ask her out, At first she was affriad to go out with me, because she didn't trust young guys, I managed to confused her, She later accepted..

Our first date was wonderful, She fall in love completely, One day She decided to open up to me, That she do stay with an old man, She was having accomodations problem years back, her ex young boyfriend betrayed her, She slept in the street for months, The old man seen to be her sugar daddy then, She contacted The old man about her situation, finally the old man decided to offer her accomodations, food n clothes.

Funny Part the old man is old enough to be her father, She's told me that she want to leave the man and countinue with me, because I'm different from other young guys she has meant, I should help her, I couldn't believe it, She beg me not to end the relationship, I promise her I will not betray her.

We started working towards her documentation, work and accomodations, I told her I will do my best, God finally bless her with 5 years document 3 weeks ago, few days later she got a good job, I was so happy for her for the rapid success, definitely she's going to the government project with free accomodation and Free education no need for me to stress myself.

3 days ago She called me that something happens, that she told the old man she's leaving for the government project, The man feel bad but accepted, to her biggest concern her father in Nigeria called her that the old man has send them money for traditional marriage.

She confronted the old man, Why will you send my family money to prepare for traditional marriage without my concern, Why do you want to marry me now that I have job and document? The man told her, he wanted to surprise her bla bla,

She told me that She want to run away, She later involved her Mother elder sister, because she lost her mother when she was age 4... The mother sister called me to confirm if I truly love her the way she does, and i told her I do, I also involved my mother, The mother sister told me, if I can refund the money to the man, rent a house for the girl within her work place, I gave them assurance.

Getting accomodations within her working place is a bit difficult, The old man house serve as a help to her, She cannot stay in my place and be going to the work because I leave far from the work place.. She need the work more than anything. Getting job here is like impossible.

I have been down since 3 days... Funny enough the old man fix the traditional marriage on August 1, The old man is trying to use the weeding to hold the girl down, I really feel bad because the girl told me few months ago to do the introduction for her, I told her to wait till September.

I feel I'm the one losing here, She's coming this weekend to visit me, Her father keep pushing her to marry the old man, I don't know what to do, these is the second girl I'm losing dis year... I don't wanna loose this girl. I also need her for a Permanent Stay in this country

I Seek an advised, Help a brother in Depression.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by braveboy64(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2021
Are you whining yourself ni

You still call her your gf?

She's your ex, kiss the truth
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Bedtec: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2021
It's simple , move ahead you don't know what the man has done for her and the family and what the family promised the man ... Women can't be trusted if she's saying the truth then she should not attend the wedding ... But if they get married then get ready to be getting free sex from a married woman

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanblackjezzy(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2021
Bedtec:
then go and make money , she have made her choice
most of the comments here are too aggressive... please I need comment of hope ���
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by ChiefSosa(m): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2021
*takes 15 tablets of panadol due to headache from reading*
Congratulations and Happy married life to her. From what I notice, she's italian and one thing I know about Italian families is that they'll rather give out their daughters to a Rich man than to a poor man that claims to love her. Weddings are expensive over there.
She might be trying to gain some sort of sympathy from you by saying she wasn't aware of the man's plans. People hardly get married for love nowadays; they just get married to secure the bag or a better life e.g. those guys always getting married to old and wrinkled oyinbo women. You should work on yourself more, rather then being too infatuated with her. You better stop watching Telemundo and all those lovey-dovey Nollywood movies. You better meet that old man to cut soap for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by DaddyRochie1642: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2021
I feel ya Pains.

The Lord is your Strength.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanblackjezzy(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Bedtec:
It's simple , move ahead you don't know what the man has done for her and the family and what the family promised the man ... Women can't be trusted if she's saying the truth then she should not attend the wedding ... But if they get married then get ready to be getting free sex from a married woman
You're right, She called me today that she is coming tomorrow to spent the weekend with me.. I just want her as a wife not a Bleep mate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanblackjezzy(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2021
gentleman82:
You are the confused one here, you have the option to refund the old man his money. Then convince the lady to cut off the old man and move in with you,
These is the difficult part... How do I do it?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Jackdean111(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2021
wait. do you even have the money to pay the man back?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by AmgMakanaki(m): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2021
If actually she truly loves you, she can turn any damn request coming her way. The choice is her’s don’t force her to turn down request, just speak to her heart and not her eyes.... if truly she’s not into the man money or so, she would definitely stand with you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanblackjezzy(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2021
gentleman82:

The mothers sister has given you that option , accept to refund the money to the old man through your girlfriend , let her take the money to him or you both go together, you may involve someone else if things may get violent, but he sure the lady really loves you .
The girl love me, but the father is the main problem, the father fall in love with the old man money and pressure the girl to marry the old man.. no introduction no engagement direct traditional marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanblackjezzy(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
If actually she truly loves you, she can turn any damn request coming her way. The choice is her’s don’t force her to turn down request, just speak to her heart and not her eyes.... if truly she’s not into the man money or so, she would definitely stand with you
Thank you God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanblackjezzy(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Jackdean111:
wait. do you even have the money to pay the man back?
Sure is just a 2000 euro my 2 months salary
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanblackjezzy(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=gentleman82 post=103996281][/quote]Thank you for your advise, I appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by donbachi(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2021
She was ur girlfriend.another man done come marry her.
Celebrate with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanblackjezzy(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2021
gentleman82:

As you may decide to send money to refund her father. Be certain they are not trying to con you of your money. People can be funny at times , be wise not to be a victim of thieves.
I'm not stupid... I believe the girl and the old man is capable of doing it...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanblackjezzy(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I'm not stupid... I believe the girl and the old man is capable of doing it.. loosing that type of calm girl is never a choice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by AntiWailer: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
most of the comments here are too aggressive... please I need comment of hope ���

Congratulations Bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanoff(f): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmm. It's obvious she's from a poor background and her parents sees that old man as their Lord and savior.

If you intend to marry her, go and refund the money they collected from that man and use the opportunity to do traditional marriage.

But note this, what they are looking for is a saviour from poverty, hope you're willing to fill in the shoe of a saviour?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanblackjezzy(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2021
Romanoff:
Hmmm. It's obvious she's broke a poor background and her parents sees that old man as their Lord and savior.

If you intend to marry her, go and refund the money they collected from that man and use the opportunity to do traditional marriage.

But note this, what they are looking for is a saviour from poverty, hope you're willing to fill in the shoe of a saviour?
I understand, I'm not that rich
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by ruggedtimi(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Na d girl dey ur dp..or na one of the girls u lose this year
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Lilsameey: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
Sorry for my bad English

I'm going crazy right now, I meant this girl's February 2021, I ask her out, At first she was affriad to go out with me, because she didn't trust young guys, I managed to confused her, She later accepted..

Our first date was wonderful, She fall in love completely, One day She decided to open up to me, That she do stay with an old man, She was having accomodations problem years back, her ex young boyfriend betrayed her, She slept in the street for months, The old man seen to be her sugar daddy then, She contacted The old man about her situation, finally the old man decided to offer her accomodations, food n clothes.

Funny Part the old man is old enough to be her father, She's told me that she want to leave the man and countinue with me, because I'm different from other young guys she has meant, I should help her, I couldn't believe it, She beg me not to end the relationship, I promise her I will not betray her.

We started working towards her documentation, work and accomodations, I told her I will do my best, God finally bless her with 5 years document 3 weeks ago, few days later she got a good job, I was so happy for her for the rapid success, definitely she's going to the government project with free accomodation and Free education no need for me to stress myself.

3 days ago She called me that something happens, that she told the old man she's leaving for the government project, The man feel bad but accepted, to her biggest concern her father in Nigeria called her that the old man has send them money for traditional marriage.

She confronted the old man, Why will you send my family money to prepare for traditional marriage without my concern, Why do you want to marry me now that I have job and document? The man told her, he wanted to surprise her bla bla,

She told me that She want to run away, She later involved her Mother elder sister, because she lost her mother when she was age 4... The mother sister called me to confirm if I truly love her the way she does, and i told her I do, I also involved my mother, The mother sister told me, if I can refund the money to the man, rent a house for the girl within her work place, I gave them assurance.

Getting accomodations within her working place is a bit difficult, The old man house serve as a help to her, She cannot stay in my place and be going to the work because I leave far from the work place.. She need the work more than anything. Getting job here is like impossible.

I have been down since 3 days... Funny enough the old man fix the traditional marriage on August 1, The old man is trying to use the weeding to hold the girl down, I really feel bad because the girl told me few months ago to do the introduction for her, I told her to wait till September.

I feel I'm the one losing here, She's coming this weekend to visit me, Her father keep pushing her to marry the old man, I don't know what to do, these is the second girl I'm losing dis year... I don't wanna loose this girl. I also need her for a Permanent Stay in this country

I Seek an advised, Help a brother in Depression.
,...Bossman, abeg add freelancing to your hustle,.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanoff(f): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Romanblackjezzy:
I understand, I'm not that rich

It's one thing you'll need to factor in.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2021
undecided
Op,the earlier you move on with your life,the better for you....
At least,you should see that as a motivation and also be happy for her.....No use quarrel and anger exit this kind relationship.. Because one day,she might be of help to you.....

Use your head(in A.Y's voice)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Gadafii: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2021
No follow man when get money compete for woman sad

But OP, I just checked your thread and I saw you have created a story before about how your girl friend who is a baby mama always humiliate you, here is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6355652/need-girlfriend-keep-humiliating-me

So who are you trying to deceive, us or ur village people

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married To A Rich Old Man August 1 by Romanblackjezzy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gadafii:
No follow man when get money compete for woman sad

But OP, I just checked your thread and I saw you have created a story before about how your girl friend who is a baby mama always humiliate you, here is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6355652/need-girlfriend-keep-humiliating-me

So who are you trying to deceive, us or ur village people

That's was the first girl, I loose earlier this year

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pics: 5 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Date / What Reasons Can Make You Cheat On Your Partner? / Why All Women Prefer London Guys; The Truth Is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.