Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience (681 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience by Couragejay: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2021
Gudmorning pals i have been eyeing this girl for weeks now i love her and would love to start something serious with her but yesterday something happened that even till now i couldnt figure why it happened that way, as i was coming back from work i saw my crush with her friends about five of them with her making them six(6 girls) as i was approaching them i noticed something about them all of a sudden they started laughing and all their attention was on me and my body was too heavy for my legs and my heart skipped i wasnt myself untill i couldnt see them again. Pls what is that kind of a situation called pls and if it has happened u pls share with us and pls why do this happen to the guys alone even my best experienced it too
Re: Share Your Experience by Gorillakiller25: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2021
It's normal now. Just female stuff. They are making fun of your intending girlfriend that she too now has an admirer.

My guy no send them, if I be you, I'll call the girl and tell her I like her flower girls oh.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience by Couragejay: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Gorillakiller25:
It's normal now. Just female stuff. They are making fun of your intending girlfriend that she too now has an admirer.

My guy no send them, if I be you, I'll call the girl and tell her I like her flower girls oh.
thankz i wil do just that
Re: Share Your Experience by Gorillakiller25: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Couragejay:
thankz i wil do just that
how old is she likely to be by the way. And her friends age range
Re: Share Your Experience by donbachi(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2021
No parliament strong reach dat one.
Maybe, they were'nt talking about u.
Re: Share Your Experience by Marcy45marcy: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2021
Hi
Re: Share Your Experience by Couragejay: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Gorillakiller25:
how old is she likely to be by the way. And her friends age range
19 to 21
Re: Share Your Experience by Couragejay: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Share Your Experience by Couragejay: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2021
donbachi:
No parliament strong reach dat one. Maybe, they were'nt talking about u.
heee they were talkin abt me oh
Re: Share Your Experience by Gorillakiller25: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Couragejay:
19 to 21
dont say that flower girl stuff to her then. She's still small.
Re: Share Your Experience by Couragejay: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2021
Gorillakiller25:
dont say that flower girl stuff to her then. She's still small.
whats flower stuff? pls
Re: Share Your Experience by lilvicky68(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Couragejay:
19 to 21
Omo.. girls of that age their body no dey rest one place..
If una later start to date no put too much hope to avoid heartbreak..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience by youngmo001(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2021
She had said something bad and funny to her friends about you, thats why the laugh.

see, those her friends had disqualify u, shun that girl.
Re: Share Your Experience by Savedday: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

(1) (Reply)

Fight The System , Men Are Being Gang Raped Around The World / .. / I Just Got My Dubai Visa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.