Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,551 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? (2985 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2021
I have been dating this girl for awhile now and everything was fine until recently. I don't perform well as i used to and she gets angry and might not talk to me for days. Lately, she is threatening to leave because she can't be with someone that wouldn't do her well.

I am trying hard to satisfy her but...
Maybe she was not really into me because i feel there's more to life than sex

4 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by donbachi(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2021
E better sey she go now.than she cheat on u as a wife tomorrow.
Just let her go.no need of talking her into staying.na dat type dey sleep driver,gateman and husband friends.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2021
U bera releaz her nau before she wud play an Ataga stunt on u soonest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Isokoson1: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Op let her go.. If not she go dey cheat on you.. .

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by OkuFaba(m): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2021
A woman needs 3 major things,

LOVE AND CARE FOR HER,

FINANCIALLY ASSIST HER

FU*K HER WELL..

You see this last one, its the most important and can destroy so much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by SportsHD: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2021
whocares1:
I have been dating this girl for awhile now and everything was fine until recently. I don't perform well as i used to and she gets angry and might not talk to me for days. Lately, she is threatening to leave because she can't be with someone that wouldn't do her well.

I am trying hard to satisfy her but...
Maybe she was not really into me because i feel there's more to life than sex
Trust me, even if you're broke and you satisfy her well in bed, she'll stick with you. Up your sex game or just call it quits.
It's either she's already cheating on you or planning to.

Orgasms rule the relationship sphere.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Bedtec: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2021
Oga no go Bleep no sweet relationship
Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Kingpin1000: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2021
Oga leave her alone. So many pussy ass niggars these days.
If you continue with her, that bitch will cheat on you, I guess she has tasted another dick, that's why she is threatening you with leaving. It's a pity all you can offer in a relationship is just sex and went and picked a nymphomaniac.
Bro I don't actually think it's how long you last but her mindset. In reality her mind don comot for your side and she is about to dump you. Please no woman is worth taking performance enhancement drug, just to satisfy her. As we get older we get weaker. Look for a good woman, not one wey dey carry prick for head like gala. Also work on yourself, their is more to relationship than sex. Sex is even overrated if you may ask me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Lols...she's probably started fvckin someone else bro.
Better to quit now than to die during active service

7 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by lilvicky68(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
Seriously..no be only fuq carry us come this world..

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by TheUndercover: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

grin

Funny bro, but in reality some men prefer to die while serving worthless pussy than serving their country. Men like OP would start taking drugs or going extreme lengths because they want to be called a real man, LOL!

Women who are already determined to cheat will cheat when the opportunity presents itself whether you satisfy them or not. They are just looking for a loophole in the relationship to leverage on in order to hide their real agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2021
TheUndercover:

grin

Funny bro, but in reality some men prefer to die while serving worthless pussy than serving their country.
Lols... But the country isn't worth serving na

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2021
lilvicky68:

Seriously..no be only fuq carry us come this world..
Something must kill a man bros but seriously kpekus no suppose follow
Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by TheUndercover: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols... But the country isn't worth serving na

Haha grin

Would you rather let the headline reads out "Man dies during war while protecting his country" or "Man died during sex with girlfriend/side chic/wife" grin

I'm sure she's going to be the one to distribute the man's obituary posters when he's gone. grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Heryormilekan(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Bicycle
Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2021
TheUndercover:

Haha grin

Would you rather let the headline reads out "Man dies during war while protecting his country" or "Man died during sex with girlfriend/side chic/wife" grin

I'm sure she's going to be the one to distribute your obituary posters when you're gone. grin
Lols... Are you indirectly giving me 2 options to choose between kpekus and Nigeria? grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by TheUndercover: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols... Are you indirectly giving me 2 options to choose between kpekus and Nigeria? grin

Hmm I'm between a rock and a hard place on this one. grin

Everyone should serve who/what they deem worthy, pussy inclusive, LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2021
TheUndercover:

Hmm I'm between a rock and a hard place on this one. grin

Everyone should serve who they deem worthy, pussy inclusive, LOL!
Ok i choose pusssy

2 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2021
SportsHD:

Trust me, even if you're broke and you satisfy her well in bed, she'll stick with you. Up your sex game or just call it quits.
It's either she's already cheating on you or planning to.

Orgasms rule the relationship sphere.

Thanks bro. I am trying so hard to up my game.
Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by TheUndercover: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Ok i choose pusssy

grin

Chidinma is viewing this thread, I'm out.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2021
donbachi:
E better sey she go now.than she cheat on u as a wife tomorrow.
Just let her go.no need of talking her into staying.na dat type dey sleep driver,gateman and husband friends.

She already told me she'll have it with somebody else. Sex to her is something to be enjoyed and not a commitment
Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
A woman needs 3 major things,

LOVE AND CARE FOR HER,

FINANCIALLY ASSIST HER

FU*K HER WELL..

You see this last one, its the most important and can destroy so much.

It's destroying things already

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by dan9ice(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2021
If you kill yourself
Another man they for queue they wait like this
If she want more, make she go buy Love Machine

3 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2021
TheUndercover:

grin

Funny bro, but in reality some men prefer to die while serving worthless pussy than serving their country. Men like OP would start taking drugs or going extreme lengths because they want to be called a real man, LOL!

Women who are already determined to cheat will cheat when the opportunity presents itself whether you satisfy them or not. They are just looking for a loophole in the relationship to leverage on in order to hide their real agenda.

You're right! Like i said earlier, she is cheating already and she doesn't see sex as a commitment but something to be enjoyed

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2021
TheUndercover:

grin

Chidinma is viewing this thread, I'm out.
Shey na u go call her come this thread bah? Collect!

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Lol. If men no dey this earth,na only God fit know how some women go cope. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by TheUndercover: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2021
dan9ice:
If you kill yourself
Another man they for queue they wait like this
If she want more, make she go buy Love Machine

OP has already seen various red flags waving right in from of him, but I'm sure he's going to ignore them.

Women always makes it seem like it's men's duty is to make them orgasm during sex every time without them making any conscious effort towards it. Most of them are poor in bed and even lack the skills needed for pleasurable bedroom experience. She should get a love machine if she's that desperate to orgasm. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by donbachi(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2021
whocares1:

She already told me she'll have it with somebody else. Sex to her is something to be enjoyed and not a commitment
i sorry men dat marrys her type.

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op just found a Tonto Dike for himself...

Just imagine am say you die during active service...You cor mistakenly enter heaven for your judgement...Wetin you go tell God abi you go jejely waka pass where God dey just to skip judgement?

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Savedday: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? by Gadafii: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2021
My brother let her go, you can satisfy a woman sexually, no matter how deep u drill her, and make her cum her brains out, she will still Bleep another guy if she wants to.

No die cos of Toto, there are 1001 men that will take over from where you stopped, let her go

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date / Women Love's Sex More Than Men? / What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.