Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" (36236 Views)

Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Abdulazeez99: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2018
A Nigerian man on Twitter identified as Ajala gives a South African teenage girl an epic advice after she shared her pictures with a disturbing caption.

According to the South African teenage girl who took her Twitter TL to share her pictures, she captioned "16 and Wild"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/leave-wild-things-for-adults-and-animals-man-tells-16-year-old-wild-south-african-girl.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Awong attention seekers smiley

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by HeWrites(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2018
Omo shocked

The Last pic though lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by folake4u(f): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2018
Omo see fresh laps shocked.
Meanwhile we can't even believe Regina Daniels that is still 16 lipsrsealed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2018
these are the pseudo "slay queen wannabe Kim K" in their younger days....and after being used and abused by every Tom, Deola and Kehinde for a few yrs, they will now see the light and run to church for enlightening.

her message has dully been received and she is officially already on the local playa/politicians/yeyebrity's radar.

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Meajor(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Very sensible advice..... Like if you concur, share if you believe Buhari is going back to daura

33 Likes 77 Shares

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by KushyKush: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Truth be told, she is prettier than most girls on nairaland cheesy

Chai.... See hot legs, I feel like burying my face in between her laps then use my tongue to write letter A - Z on her pussý wink

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2018
South Africans with their massive forehead. grin

Nigeria ladies are more beautiful, but damn!!! SA girs are more sexy.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Section8(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2018
They will just tear this one anyhow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Peterpanny: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2018
those fresh laps.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Makapedia: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by xynerise: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Congrats!

South Africans and their wild forehead grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2018
She's over riped for harvest. grin Truth shouldn't say we should not say it

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by IVORY2009(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2018
wild indeed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2018
With that pose, we know exactly what those 'plans' are with her name like what somebody will be saying trying to shît strong shît.

Abeg whoever get that Lil Wayne meme, make e do the needful.

If God gives me a daughter, I will donate her to the Sister' convent.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by hadjipapiey(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by ipobarecriminals: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2018
make una face front
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by sirusX(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
these are the pseudo "slay queen wannabe Kim K" in their younger days....and after being used and abused by every Tom, Deola and Kehinde for a few yrs, they will now see the light and run to church for enlightening.

her message has dully been received and she is officially already on the local playa's radar.

Oga, you for complete am nah
Tomiwa cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

Chai.... See hot legs, I feel like burying my face in between her laps then use my tongue to write letter A - Z on her pussý wink

The great writer undecided

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by SaAyomikun(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2018
undecided undecided

Rubish!
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by SAMBARRY: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2018
Pedophiles everywhere.that girl needs a dad.where is her father or brothers to let her know what her real value is .see her already sexualizing herself at a young age for pedophiles

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by money121(m): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Buffalo2(m): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2018
JasonScolari:
South Africans with their massive forehead. grin
We call it "opon " grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Her Tiler should be banned for 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by izywzy: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2018
Shez actually herself daz wot many fail to know. She aint fake.
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2018
Buffalo2:
We call it "opon " grin
Lmfao grin

If that babe head butt you ehn, your body system will shut down automatically.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2018
Is this tecno's sister?.. I like her laps. cool
Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by JMOB(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

NA WA O...ARE YOU THIS LONELY THAT YOU COULD NOT FIND A GIRL IN NIGERIA TO DO THAT WITH? BROS..BETTER BURY YOUR HEAD AND USE WHAT IS IN IT WISELY...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by lordsharks(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2018
She looks good though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" by Ellabae(f): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2018
"Leave wild things for adult" I like that advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.