Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos (67214 Views)

Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by iluvdonjazzy: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
They are false prophets not sinners.... open your eyes abeg! undecided
so why the insult now.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
so why the insult now.
Asking that you open your eyes to the Truth is an insult? undecided
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
candidbabe:
This is how Apostle Paul eze prophesied to my friend in 2014 severally that she will get married in 3 months time,

Up till now my friend is not yet married.
Fake men of God everywhere

I know say na you but continue. .
On a second thought,e be like say na me be the missing bone ooo, cos I dreamed of wedding a nairalander last year undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Lightorder: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
lunci:
Dem say wahala be like Keke napep
yes o , as you dey fix the engine finish , na so LAPO dey knock your door.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by wallarwallar(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Frustration
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by peterjulius00(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
The bible say many are call but few are choices.. If God call you, your will see his work around you. Let hi. Cry for mover well
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Erickax(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mk wuna chill for dis nation o sho
Chill pills below click to ger yours.
https://instrumentalsmp3.com/track/2701/chill_out_pro-by-erick-az
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Insectkiller: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
When u thought you have seen it all.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by WoundedLamb: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
DAMN99:
Nice one bro. I think it's high time this fake pastors know they are crossing the line

Hhmm... It's easy for us to say "nice one" online even for something we wouldn't do ourselves. After all, we won't serve the jail term with him. Except this guy gave the church some money to render him a service and can provide evidence of that transaction, there's no justification for what he did. He was willingly going to the church. He could have just stopped when he realized there was no value in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by cybersoldiers: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
DAMN99:
Nice one bro. I think it's high time this fake pastors know they are crossing the line

By haven't you burnt down aso rock or APC headquarters?

What has alah done for you hster of Christianity?
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by edoairways: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Nice one. Fake pastors need to be dealt with
What stops that lunatic from stopping church?

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Handsum64: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
When the gullibles wise up pastors will go into kidnapping and banditry
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Hhmm... It's easy for us to say "nice one" online even for something we wouldn't do ourselves. After all, we won't serve the jail term with him. Except this guy gave the church some money to render him a service and can provide evidence of that transaction, there's no justification for what he did. He was willingly going to the church. He could have just stopped when he realized there was no value in it.
Doesn't the Old Covenant, many of you hold on to, pitched every day by your Mogs say all false prophets must die? undecided

This man, maybe, decided to obey that command of God's by killing this false prophet's business. So why lampoon him for his attempt at doing what he was probably told by his Mog that God demands, and he even submitted to face the consequence.- no be say im run. undecided

Let's hear of your own attempts at doing that which God has commanded of you in this. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by IRODANOSA(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
The prophetess nor gree hear.
Close this church or I close am for you. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Femeto: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pastor that couldn't stop a burning church na him go prophecy for your life?
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by BJanta: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chrisbeks:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/23/nigerian-man-burns-church-over-alleged-failed-prophecies

There's still hope, cos only the properties got burnt and not the prophecies. They still can come to pass.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
BJanta:
There's still hope, cos only the properties got burnt and not the prophecies. They still can come to pass.
Really? undecided
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Areola14(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
That is why.. I no dey do pass myself. If I no get offering and tithe, nah my house you go see me oo. Religion cannot add more problem to the one I'm carrying.. work for God by joining usher or choir or prayer warriors or Sunday school teachers.. all that one, you are helping another person to build his business.. they will tell you church is house of God, all what they bought into the church, on the receipt, no be God name dey there. Imagine a pastor just finished 21 days fasting, the day he wanted to brake, he said someone to come and buy the clothes he wore during fasting 50k. He said the clothes Carrie's anointing.. emi to mo gbon!
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by WoundedLamb: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Doesn't the Old Covenant, many of you hold on to, pitched every day by your Mogs say all false prophets must die? undecided

This man, maybe, decided to obey that command of God's by killing this false prophet's business. So why lampoon him for his attempt at doing what he was probably told by his Mog that God demands, and he even submitted to face the consequence.- no be say im run. undecided

Let's hear of your own attempts at doing that which God has commanded of you in this. undecided

@bolded: do you know me? Have we had chat before? Do I need to be a Christian to know what the guy did is illogical? If you really believe God commanded him, then how are you any different from the pastors you're criticizing? And if you don't believe he was commanded by God, then why bring up the "if" statement just to support a lame move? Regardless of how you view this, there's nothing smart about what the guy did. He'd end up in jail and the best you'd do for him is type "nice one bro" on Nairaland. Don't encourage people to do what you wouldn't want your loved ones to get into. The guy's mental state needs to be examined.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
The accused is very foolish, if I where the one I would have accepted the accusation that I am mentally ill and , hurray!! I am off the hook

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:

@bolded: do you know me? Have we had chat before? Do I need to be a Christian to know what the guy did is illogical? If you really believe God commanded him, then how are you any different from the pastors you're criticizing? And if you don't believe he was commanded by God, then why bring up the "if" statement just to support a lame move? Regardless of how you view this, there's nothing smart about what the guy did. He'd end up in jail and the best you'd do for him is type "nice one bro" on Nairaland. Don't encourage people to do what you wouldn't want your loved ones to get into. The guy's mental state needs to be examined.
1. The following is God's commandment given to those of the Old Covenant.
But a prophet might say something that I did not tell him to say. And he might tell people that he is speaking for me. If this happens, that prophet must be killed. Also a prophet might come that speaks for other gods. That prophet must also be killed.. - Deuteronomy 18 vs 20

2. After setting the property ablaze, the man, knowing the consequence of his action waited for the authorities to arrive and take him in. He seemed to have considered his action before engaging so I am not sure what you achieve in making him out to seem insane when what he did is probably closer to what his God asks of him that what you have done so far. undecided

3. That you feel doing the "right" thing depends to a great extent on what you would be willing to want of your loved ones speaks volumes of were you stand .I.e. where you heart is as far as that which God commands.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Areola14(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
That is why I no dey do pass myself again..if I no get offering and tithes, nah my house u go see me oo! They will tell you, come and work for God by joining either usher or choir or prayer warrior but truly, you are building another man's business! All the instrument they bought for the church, no receipt carry Jesus Christ of Nazareth.. imagine a pastor that just finished 21 days fasting and prayer, he told the member to come and buy the clothes he wore during the fasting for #50k, all in the name, the clothes Carrie's anointing! I can't allow someone to give me mad hope all in the name of prophecy! Jeje la ye oo!
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Calitoscassius(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Man just woke up from religious slumber. grin
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by yuping(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
My life is already a miracle I don't need anyone to prophecide into it.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Lastmankc(m): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Pm express are too notorious for bad news
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by olaodun: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
The boy should have walked away from the church

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by juman(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Prophets ad prophetesses in nigeria are fakes.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by sonofElElyon: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Chrisbeks:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/23/nigerian-man-burns-church-over-alleged-failed-prophecies

Looks like the guy had already resolved to go to prison because the food is at least free
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by therajah: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
illicit:
But how can a house of god be burnt by a mere mortal

Abi someone can burn ordinary govt house ni
Center of worship not house of God.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by joinnow: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by BigBashiru: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Most Africans hardly make use of their brains. That's why the continent is so dark and underdeveloped. While others in sane environments are working towards advancing in science and technology, people from backward societies still dwell on fairy tales and mad beliefs. That's why Nigerians are still debating cows while others are going to space and making astonishing discoveries.

no the continent is underdeveloped due to foreign interference in their local politics especially from France & UK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.