Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos (67217 Views)

Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Awaja(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2021
I must sincerely commend the action of the young man ,He landed a heavy blow onbfake pastors .
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by dazzlingd(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2021
Good
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by sylve11: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2021
it is welll. cool
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by berbs: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2021
illicit:

I am not a building

U guys are full of excuses

Be looking for answer until thy kingdom come.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by magzey: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2021
illicit:
But how can a house of god be burnt by a mere mortal

Abi someone can burn ordinary govt house ni
Who build the house no be man? undecided
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Trustedpronet: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2021
God bless the energy of this guy. If we start burning the churches of prophets maybe they will stop deceiving us.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by AsawanaDgreat: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fake prophecies everywhere
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha Christianity is a shame

Prophet Muhammad and all his followers are terrorists. Amy time I see a Muslim I see a potential terrorists. Religion of paedophiles.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by desiredhome: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Who's going to burn down RCCG and WINNERS CHAPEL for us?

I bet both of them has the highest numbers of failed prophecies

LOL �
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by desiredhome: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

Prophet Muhammad and all his followers are terrorists. Amy time I see a Muslim I see a potential terrorists. Religion of paedophiles.
Divide and rule is the strategy they are using....
The poor are always getting poorer defending their oppressors
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Fashsilo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ceenachi:
Very hilarious
I never stopped laughing grin
Pastor accused of insanity, accused denied being insane.grin
that is called bird of the xame feather
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

You need to understand UK has a very small land mass....with no resources....hence they have never left Africa alone because if they do, they will become poor fast....

They might also try to interfere in 2023 elections to put a president that will do their will instead of the will of the Nigerian ppl.

Hope you understand now.

Africa is currently being colonized by France and UK that's why there are so many wars across the continent becos the Africans are resisting the colonization.
Like I said, That na the excuse your grandparents swear 50 years ago; your parents 25 years ago and now you too? undecided
Una no dey tire to dey use the same nonsense excuse? undecided
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Gfskw: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jesus
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
illicit:
But how can a house of god be burnt by a mere mortal

Abi someone can burn ordinary govt house ni
Egugun be careful....
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Areola14(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
ekerensima:
Egugun be careful....

Hello Mr Illicit.! Pls.. I just want to ask you how to register on jobs.crossover.com , I went to the site to register but I couldn't register. All I see is logging for existing members.. well I am using phone.. I know some site can only be operated on desktop. Thank you!
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by olaeffect(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

The reason many people are calling God (cause God did not call them) and claiming to be pastors is cause many people are gullible.

People that don't want to know God and hear from Him by themselves. People that instead of working out salvation prefer to pay "pastors" to see vision for them and give prophesy, na so e dey end.

Let God continue exposing the wolves in sheep's clothing abeg.
Well it only Church matter that is easy for you to carry on your head and ridicule.
Do you have the record of cult groups, juju men/women, diviners, and wizards, etc we have in this country?
Not to even mention malams and alfa's.
But na church own dey pain una pass just because you see some very few pastors living larger.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Romanoff(f): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
olaeffect:

Well it only Church matter that is easy for you to carry on your head and ridicule.
Do you have the record of cult groups, juju men/women, diviners, and wizards, etc we have in this country?
Not to even mention malams and alfa's.
But na church own dey pain una pass just because you see some very few pastors living larger.

What have I said that is wrong?
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Sirbedy: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
More of this
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Like I said, That na the excuse your grandparents swear 50 years ago; your parents 25 years ago and now you too? undecided
Una no dey tire to dey use the same nonsense excuse? undecided

To hell with those excuses!!!

The fact is that no nation is perfect and competition is part of reality.

Politicians fight for power and resources with intelligence and that's why certain things happen!!!

Owing to the overly greedy politicians/rulers here, the economy worsens!!!!

But it's ridiculous to say all Nigerians are dumb when not all Nigerians are suffering or/and when not all Nigerians participate in the game of killers called politics!!!!

Ultimately, your intelligence is in vain in the game of killers without unmerited luck !!!!!
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by olaeffect(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Romanoff:

What have I said that is wrong?

Ditto.
What have I said that is not true?
Is the church the only religious group or organization in Nigeria?
Is the Church or any Christian group or sect responsible for any killings or wanton destruction of property in this country?
So why is it that it is church matter that always gets negative publicity?
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Romanoff(f): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2021
olaeffect:

Ditto.
What have I said that is not true?
Is the church the only religious group or organization in Nigeria?
Is the Church or any Christian group or sect responsible for any killings or wanton destruction of property in this country?
So why is it that it is church matter that always gets negative publicity?

So is the church above negative publicity?
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by olaeffect(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Romanoff:

So is the church above negative publicity?

You answer your question yourself.
Is the Church having it's fair share of negative publicity in relation to the current happening in the country?
We are all a social media orgasm over 40 Pastors sacked, are you even aware of how many Nigerians were kill within the same period?
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2021
No pics?
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by iluvdonjazzy: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Asking that you open your eyes to the Truth is an insult? undecided
you don't expect me to be mixing words with you.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2021
This is hilarious, he shouldn't have believe in the first place.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by berbs: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
illicit:

I am not a building

U guys are full of excuses

Sorry oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.