Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos (67218 Views)

Mbaka Apologises To Catholic Church Over His Mistakes / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

no the continent is underdeveloped due to foreign interference in their local politics especially from France & UK.

Is France and UK the reason why Nigerians are still debating on cows? Is France and UK the reason why Nigerian politicians still use electricity, water and roads to campaign during elections?

3 Likes

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Uteghe(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
That Church will rise again in three days.
Shut your mouth.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by alexandergorge1: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2021
This is total madness
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by BreakingNews21: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2021
S.R. can't get pics of the crime being located all the way over in yankee. wink
No excuse for their locale 9ja representatives feeding dem news feeds.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Bighead95(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmmm grin grin grin oti di woro si woro
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Jul 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

no the continent is underdeveloped due to foreign interference in their local politics especially from France & UK.
That na the excuse your grandparents swear 50 years ago; your parents 25 years ago and now you too? undecided
Una no dey tire to dey use the same nonsense excuse? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by thaoriginator: 1:08am On Jul 24, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Most Africans hardly make use of their brains. That's why the continent is so dark and underdeveloped. While others in sane environments are working towards advancing in science and technology, people from backward societies still dwell on fairy tales and mad beliefs. That's why Nigerians are still debating cows while others are going to space and making astonishing discoveries.
grin Omo dis one deeep gaan!

As in, na cow grazing route be priority issue nawao

2 Likes

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by thaoriginator: 1:17am On Jul 24, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God
See this mugu!!! grin

Una matter don cast grin

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Nicoddemus(m): 1:19am On Jul 24, 2021
candidbabe:

You are looking for gold to dig abi?

Yes
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by rexesq(m): 1:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

The reason many people are calling God (cause God did not call them).

This one loud! I practically laughed out loud this night.

So, they are calling God because God did not call them? Lol. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by yinkusss: 1:39am On Jul 24, 2021
The prophecy is truly fake because this man will land in prison.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by lozanni(m): 1:54am On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin grin LWKMD. The angry guy must have been telling the 'Prophetess' in Yoruba language: Ma Jo church yin. Meaning 'I will burn down your church' and the Prophetess probably thought he was joking.
Boys are not smiling in a buharified economy.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by illicit(m): 3:12am On Jul 24, 2021
therajah:

Center of worship not house of God.

That's not what u say when want to collect tithes bro
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by WoundedLamb: 3:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. The following is God's commandment given to those of the Old Covenant.

2. After setting the property ablaze, the man, knowing the consequence of his action waited for the authorities to arrive and take him in. He seemed to have considered his action before engaging so I am not sure what you achieve in making him out to seem insane when what he did is probably closer to what his God asks of him that what you have done so far. undecided

3. That you feel doing the "right" thing depends to a great extent on what you would be willing to want of your loved ones speaks volumes of were you stand .I.e. where you heart is as far as that which God commands.
Ok. You win. If one's life doesn't change after attending a church for long, then he has the right to burn down the church. Cool.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by PROPHETmichael: 3:57am On Jul 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

The reason many people are calling God (cause God did not call them) [/b]and claiming to be pastors is cause many people are gullible.

People that don't want to know God and hear from Him by themselves. People that instead of working out salvation prefer to pay "pastors" to see vision for them and give prophesy, na so e dey end.

Let God continue exposing the wolves in sheep's clothing abeg.

It's not everybody that God called directly, some are indirectly and a typical example of it in the bible is Prophet Isaiah. God did not call him, he simply made himself available as it is written, [b]Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
Isaiah 6:8

News flash: God no longer called men like he used to, He is now using those who are available.

Having said that, i agree totally with this prayer and i say a big AMEN to it...Let God continue exposing the wolves in sheep's clothing abeg.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Joeyfizzo: 4:46am On Jul 24, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
That Church will rise again in three days.
hahahaha . Says who? You? U fake pastor too
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by BigBashiru: 5:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That na the excuse your grandparents swear 50 years ago; your parents 25 years ago and now you too? undecided
Una no dey tire to dey use the same nonsense excuse? undecided

You need to understand UK has a very small land mass....with no resources....hence they have never left Africa alone because if they do, they will become poor fast....

They might also try to interfere in 2023 elections to put a president that will do their will instead of the will of the Nigerian ppl.

Hope you understand now.

Africa is currently being colonized by France and UK that's why there are so many wars across the continent becos the Africans are resisting the colonization.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by ordisco(m): 6:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Prophet and prophetess of our time, anyway God is watching..

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by orumba(m): 6:29am On Jul 24, 2021
Investor adegoke[color=#990000][/color] so na church you see
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by IMASTEX: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2021
illicit:
But how can a house of god be burnt by a mere mortal

Abi someone can burn ordinary govt house ni
The house of God is you & I. Not the useless business centres buildings littered everywhere that the businessmen want their members to believe. "When two or more people call on my name, I will be there".

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by babtoundey(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Do me, I do you. Game over!
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Comedian2019: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2021
If Nigerians decide to burn house for failed promises, politicians houses will suffer.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2021
illicit:
But how can a house of god be burnt by a mere mortal

Abi someone can burn ordinary govt house ni
Igboho and Kanu tried to burn government house and they didn't succeed
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Ebymyk(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2021
An example has been set for others...
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by amrichy(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

The reason many people are calling God (cause God did not call them) and claiming to be pastors is cause many people are gullible.

People that don't want to know God and hear from Him by themselves . People that instead of working out salvation prefer to pay "pastors" to see vision for them and give prophesy, na so e dey end.

Let God continue exposing the wolves in sheep's clothing abeg.
@ the bolded
Do you hear from God yourself? How was his/her/its voice like? What did he/she/it say?
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by DAMN99: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2021
cybersoldiers:

By haven't you burnt down aso rock or APC headquarters?

What has alah done for you hster of Christianity?
Nobody hate christianity bro and i don't recognize Allah
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Lordnewton1(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2021
We have lots of churches in Nigeria. Nothing is working. All the churches should be burnt down so people can be realistic and factual.
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by smartNerd: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2021
"Nothing in the world can take the place of
Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more
common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. The slogan 'Press On' has
solved and always will solve the problems of the
human race." —Calvin Coolidge
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by smartNerd: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2021
“Success usually comes to those who are too
busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Mpanyi: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2021
He is just a terrorist
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by smartNerd: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Nothing is [b]im[/b]possible, the word itself says “I’m
possible”! -- Audrey Hepburn
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:
The rate at which Muslims condemn and rubbish everything that has to do with Christianity in dis fora is just so annoying. If u try this with their fake prophet they won't only beat u up but will stone or burn u alive. A god that prefers his followers to fight for him is a dead god.
Hahahhahahaha Christianity is a shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.