Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

If You Tell A Lady That You Love Her, And She Comes Up With The Question, “why D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Tell A Lady That You Love Her, And She Comes Up With The Question, “why D (469 Views)

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? / We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Tell A Lady That You Love Her, And She Comes Up With The Question, “why D by Moses990: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
If you tell a lady that you love her, and she comes up with the question, “why do you love me”?

If you tell a lady that you love her, and she comes up with the question, “why do you love me”?
Don’t say anything like, “I love you because you are beautiful, because you are tall, because you are intelligent, because you are caring and all that.

ALSO READ: Top Hot 10 S*x Positions That Would Make Your Partner Beg For More (See This) to know this use link below
https://coolstories.com.ng/forums/topic/top-hot-10-sx-positions-that-would-make-your-partner-beg-for-more-see-this/

If you ever respond like that, she won’t be completely pleased, because your reasons for liking her implies that when you see other girls with the same or more attributes, you will fall in love with them also.

So when a lady asks the question, “why do you love me”? Simply say......click to see what you re meant to say to her
https://coolstories.com.ng/forums/topic/as-a-girl-ever-ask-you-why-do-you-love-me-see-the-appropriate-answer-to-give-her/

Re: If You Tell A Lady That You Love Her, And She Comes Up With The Question, “why D by BlueAir: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
grin smh I know myself. If it's her body that attracted me,I'll tell her point blank. If otherwise,man go still spill am. I no like game or dulling

(1) (Reply)

You. Yes, You! You Are Very Stupid And Unreasonable! / Bbnaija On Fire After Boma Said These Dirty Words To Angel -watch Video / 9 Suggestive Signs Your Partner Is Not Truthful And Straightforward With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.