Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

A Single Dad In Need Of A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Single Dad In Need Of A Relationship (388 Views)

Twitter User Shares Apology Letter His Mum Wrote To His Dad In 1993 (Photos) / What’s Positive And Negative Side Of Seeing My Dead Dad In The Dream? / Woman Marries Best Friend’s Dad In U.S (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Single Dad In Need Of A Relationship by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Good evening nairalanders. I am trying to love again. I am seeking and hope to find. I know we find love in strange places.
Maybe true love is real but I haven't been fortunate to experience one yet.

I need a relationship,
I think I should also state, I have a child, a handsome 5 year old boy. He is a part and parcel of me and my best friend.

The mother left him with me when she left for Ghana to get married.

Finding True love.

fatherchristmass25@gmail.com
Re: A Single Dad In Need Of A Relationship by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Finding True love
Re: A Single Dad In Need Of A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
in order to have more chances with the ladies, best to say a bit more about yourself... age/location, how you look, religion, what you do, what you like, what you want in life, what your qualities are etc so they can have an idea of the man you are (possibly have a pic too)... but also dont forget to mention what type of woman you are looking for, as we all know that a man seeking for just about "anybody" is a very desperate man.

BTW if you want to put all the chances in your corner, and possibly attract more ladies, you shouldnt be afraid to go all out and put your picture on your profile.
Re: A Single Dad In Need Of A Relationship by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
I have put it as my picture on my profile photo
Re: A Single Dad In Need Of A Relationship by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
in order to have more chances with the ladies, best to say a bit more about yourself... age/location, how you look, religion, what you do, what you like, what you want in life, what your qualities are etc so they can have an idea of the man you are (possibly have a pic too)... but also dont forget to mention what type of woman you are looking for, as we all know that a man seeking for just about "anybody" is a very desperate man.

BTW if you want to put all the chances in your corner, and possibly attract more ladies, you shouldnt be afraid to go all out and put your picture on your profile.
Re: A Single Dad In Need Of A Relationship by Jeon(f): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:
Good evening nairalanders. I am trying to love again. I am seeking and hope to find. I know we find love in strange places.
Maybe true love is real but I haven't been fortunate to experience one yet.

I need a relationship,
I think I should also state, I have a child, a handsome 5 year old boy. He is a part and parcel of me and my best friend.

The mother left him with me when she left for Ghana to get married.

Finding True love.

fatherchristmass25@gmail.com

After one dad

1 Like

Re: A Single Dad In Need Of A Relationship by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jeon:

After one dad
smiley
Re: A Single Dad In Need Of A Relationship by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
If this is you, you don't look bad at all. I just want a one night stand with you. Where the hell are?

Re: A Single Dad In Need Of A Relationship by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
BabaJideAFONJA:
If this is you, you don't look bad at all. I just want a one night stand with you. Where the hell are?

My azz is only meant for fart and po0p.

(1) (Reply)

My Future In-laws Has Demanded A Marriage Cleansing Ritual-pls Advise / How To Attract Any GIRL Like A Pickup Master / A Major Way To Know If Your Gf Is Withdrawing Emotionally From You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.