Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Advice Concerning :my Fiancee's Anger Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Concerning :my Fiancee's Anger Issues (144 Views)

My Fiancee's Anger Issues / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning :my Fiancee's Anger Issues by Ortintin: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
To be angry is the quality every one possess. But too much of it just like every other things is bad.

You just have to sit her down as the man, and politely advice her to work on her anger. You can give her examples of people anger has destroyed.

According to some scholars, you can control anger and outburst by taking a deep breath, walk away or just play your favorite song. So she can find one that pleases her among this.

For more advice, you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

Link to original post
https://www.nairaland.com/6663038/fiancees-anger-issues

mario22
Re: Advice Concerning :my Fiancee's Anger Issues by Jeon(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ortintin:
To be angry is the quality every one possess. But too much of it just like every other things is bad.

You just have to sit her down as the man, and politely advice her to work on her anger. You can give her examples of people anger has destroyed.

According to some scholars, you can control anger and outburst by taking a deep breath, walk away or just play your favorite song. So she can find one that pleases her among this.

For more advice, you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

Link to original post
https://www.nairaland.com/6663038/fiancees-anger-issues

mario22

Wahala for who say world is a free place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Friend / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Hey!!! How Far My Nl's. Romancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.