Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Serious Relationship Needed Tired Of Been Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Relationship Needed Tired Of Been Lonely (302 Views)

As A Married Woman, I'm Tired Of Sleeping With Different Men / I’m Tired Of Been Lonely I Want A Relationship / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed Tired Of Been Lonely by Simple271196(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
I need a serious lady for a serious relationship that will last forever #age 24-27yrs.
Note:you must have a source of income
Note:Ibadan preferably
You can message me on WhatsApp
Re: Serious Relationship Needed Tired Of Been Lonely by blackylola(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Do you want a man
Re: Serious Relationship Needed Tired Of Been Lonely by kingscare1(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Make money my Niggas and Bitches, you will get an influx of friends, soulmates without doing anything to have them or even searching online for them.

(1) (Reply)

The FIFTH Thing You Should Do Every Morning / Opinions Needed Asap / Finally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.