Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth (3821 Views)

The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations / The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by zexy2030(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
This animal is feared by the poor, rich, small, old, kings, queens, presidents, male, females, boys, girls, old, young and even the strongests men can never win against it, if they are careless with this animal.

This animal is present everywhere in the world, sometimes as close to your body as your clothe, it's even super domestic but only careless persons could be attacked by it.

The sweetest things generate the reproduction of this animal and once gained in that environment, it's either total annihilation of that environment or more people harmed, otherwise that animal would conquer the whole environment.

This animal is so small and cannot be seen with eyes. Owners may not be aware of how dangerous they could be but their effect or attack of this animal, if allowed is worse than the attack of an atomic bomb.

This animal victims are mostly burnt or deeply buried.

This is the only animal even most wicked men remember the existence of God when attacked by them.

This animal is V I R U S.

HIV, EBOLA, POLIO, COVID, MEASLES, MENINGITIS, HPV, HEPATITIS, and some STDs.

This animal has drawn more people to God than any other animal on earth.

1 Like

Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by zexy2030(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Men fear God for this alone...COVID and ebola victims can relate. Pls be careful, that virus has got no cure yet, it's life time management.
Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by zexy2030(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Health is wealth, beware, if its viral.
Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by Petyr1: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Virus is not animal though

2 Likes

Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by extol1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
na mosquito
Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by punisha: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Petyr1:
Virus is not animal though

Leave the mushin Albert fakestein let him be writing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by aysuprano(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Virus an animal?

Virus is a pathogen not an animal abeegi
Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by samwash(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
After reading the long episode, only to tell us that Virus an animal?
I yet to comprehend what I just read.
Op, pls tell us the category of animal virus is classified as?
Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by Mide3367: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Who are all these people saying virus is not an animal? Is it not biology that said that life is rather plant or animal? So virus falls under one category. AMINAL
Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
The most Dangerous animal on earth is MOSQUITO.

Virus is an microscopic organism. Not animal.
Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by TheWolfen(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
E be like you dey skip biology class for school.
Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by Gadafii: 12:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Mosquito has killed more people than the two great wars

Op,I don't know how u categorizes virus as an animal,you no do biology for secondary school ni?
Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by Zamboroto: 5:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Gadafii:

Op,I don't know how u categorizes virus as an animal,you no do biology for secondary school ni?
Na reproduction op learn for biology

Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by Zamboroto: 5:20am On Jul 26, 2021
Mide3367:
Who are all these people saying virus is not an animal? Is it not biology that said that life is rather plant or animal? So virus falls under one category. AMINAL
Omo!

1 Like

Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by sunshineV(f): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2021
Mide3367:
olamide, u are a shame to the world

1 Like

Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by Mide3367: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2021
sunshineV:
olamide, u are a shame to the world
thank God My name isn't olamide grin cheesy
Re: The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth by sunshineV(f): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2021
Mide3367:
thank God My name isn't olamide grin cheesy
grin

(1) (Reply)

Neighbor Watch As Husband And Wife Fight Each Other Fiercely / Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) / Who Knows Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.