Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

What Men Do To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Do To Men (386 Views)

Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Men Do To Men by slizzyb(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Good day you reader, happy Sunday. I am not here to bore you with long story but something happened yesterday being Saturday that Lagos State did their Local government chairman election..

If you remember, there is announcement that movement is restricted from 8am to 3pm. So I happened to be in Ajah during the week and was not able to go back to mainland where I reside, so I was waiting for 3pm so I can start coming back.

I trekked to Ajah under bridge by 3:56pm, o met many people waiting for cms bus but there is none, so I waited like 20minutes and decided to trek up a little maybe I will see there, but there is no bus yet as most buses comes from mainland to Ajah then back to Cms. I waited for another 10mimutes before I see a bus which I boarded, on reaching the next bus stop we meet lot of people waiting under the sun. As the bus stopped to pick passengers, one man at his fifties entered followed by another young man of thirties, then the first man started shouting to the man that they are two, that one lady there is his sister, only for the gentleman to come down with the believe that the man is saying the truth. When they entered, how they were not talking caught my attention and I said I must know if they are really together cus they paid there fares separately.

On reaching CMS the man came down and left only for the gal to prove my suspicion right by not going down and turn to ask me if we have reached CMS then I told her yes then she came down.

My reason of writing this is cus I was angry within me that the old man lied and denied his fellow man that have waited under the sun to board the bus.. men why do we prefer favouring ladies and not men.

In job they will give ladies job and leave the male counterpart with same qualifications. Forgetting that man has much responsibilities than a lady. When a man is financially settled he will marry, take care of his immediate family, his in-laws and relatives without complaining but a lady cannot do that .

What do you think is the problem or we should kukuma hand the world to women cus no position you give them is ever enough...
Gracias
Re: What Men Do To Men by donbachi(m): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Op,no vex.men generally help women for different reasons.every help must not be sexually connected.
He had his reason.men do help their fellow men.think about the buying of beers for men by men and extending hands of favour.like the trending burial of cubana mum's.all the people that sprayed him money,were all men.meaning,he helped men and they all came to return back favour he did them.

Dat guy no try sha!
Re: What Men Do To Men by slizzyb(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
donbachi:
Op,no vex.men generally help women for different reasons.every help must not be sexually connected.
He had his reason.men do help their fellow men.think about the buying of beers for men by men and extending hands of favour.like the trending burial of cubana mum's.all the people that sprayed him money,were all men.meaning,he helped men and they all came to return back favour he did them.

Am not saying it relate to sexual gain but at least let favour men most cus I did not a lady choosing a man to favour other than a lady first.

Dat guy no try sha!

(1) (Reply)

NARCISSISM: What The Media Won't Tell You / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / New Video Goes Viral:see White Man Dancing "Gbese"in A Nigeria Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.