Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries (22971 Views)

Tinubu Inaugurates Three Warships, Two Helicopters To Curb Maritime Crimes / Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Nigerian Navy Signs Contract For Two New Warships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by MisfitHPG: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

Who slaughtered and killed 10 Igbo school girls for ritual, beheaded igbo people, burn down Igbo towns and villages, slaughtered Igbo security guards and set Igbo governor's house on fire? Igbo people, not Buhari.

You are the terrorists terrorizing yourselves so why not practice what you preach? Why not clean up your own house before pointing at other people's house.

You have zero credibility and moral authority to say anything, .
I am a full fledged northerner,my local government zangon kataf,go and browse what is happening there,only ignorance makes a person give a tribe to someone he doesn't know
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by BigBashiru: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

''Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States''

- https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/14/2021-gun-violence/

(Not kidnapped - slaughtered. But you kiss their butts anyway, so kindly shuush)

How come Americans don't hate and blame Biden for these terrible crimes happening ''under his watch''? They are seen as national issues requiring consensus solutions, and everyone's involvement to resolve, but in Nigeria, if an old woman falls down the stairs, it's Buhari's fault.

words on marble. very well said.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by rosinkkit: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Meninmen:

You should not be displaying Ignorance here. Owning a gun in the US is a constitutional right unfortunately, you don't know for sure who will carry his guns to a school and kill children. Even when Biden said some people should be vetted before owning guns, Republicans accused him of trying to take away the constitutional right of Americans.

Just tell your Buhari to stop releasing Boko Haram members. Tell him to arrest and persecute bandits and killer Fulani herdsmen. Tell him not to blame Fulani herdsmen killings on the victims. The DSS should use the same zeal on bandits as they are using on Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Ighoho. Tell El-Rufai that banditry ought not to be a business. Tell governor Masari of Katsina he ought not to be taking pictures with bandits.

Tell your American leaders whom you worship like a slave to jettison archaic constitutional provisions permitting civilians to buy weapons to go out and kill their fellow Americans.

Tell them to stop receiving bribes from their National Rifle Association, NRA, to keep the lax gun laws in place.

If same were happening in Nigeria, you would be abusing and insulting the leaders for not doing that.

But it's happening in America, so you're full of excuses like a programmed robot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Ashirioluwa: 11:12am On Jul 26, 2021
Until then ok I hear you
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Crayfish09: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

U are one of those gaining from this government that’s why you like saying half truth...half truth is a lie at the end of the day..

Btw...Americans don’t complain becos their government don’t give killers mercy calling dem repentant....
which nation in the world pamper terrorist, killers and kidnappers... civilians including the military guys are being killed daily by recycled repentant killers...

But u are here calling it normal national issues...Don’t worry, the insecurity in this nation will soon climb ur high walls and get to you...shebi this is this best buhari could have done and we shouldn’t complain..

Do you know how many cops get away with murder?

Are you aware of the murderous militants that have been supported by USA in the middle east?

Are you aware that Blackwater killers have been pardoned? The problem with you people is that you have a Hollywood perception of USA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by rosinkkit: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2021
AerialMapper:
You cannot give what you do not have!!

A country that gave a 3 year vision to begin producing pencils?

Some people say we manufacture cars; manufacturing and assembling are two different things

Some said we have satellite in space; we haven't developed rockets yet

How many warships has the Navy built for itself?

Actually, you dunce, MANUFACTURING and ASSEMBLY are the EXACT SAME THING.

In the US, car manufacturing plants are called ''car assembly plants''.

It is only in Nigeria that bush people like you with inferiority complex have invented a difference between the two terms. Even the Oxford dictionary describes manufacture as ''to assemble''.

As for 'pencils', if you had a working brain, you would know that it is not the govt's job or the job of ''Nigeria'' to build you pencil factories.

It is YOUR JOB as a member of the private sector to set up a pencil production facility.

If YOU haven't done it and pencils are being imported, it is a shame on YOU AND your LAZINESS and no one else's.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by rosinkkit: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2021
Crayfish09:

Are you aware of the murderous militants that have been supported by USA in the middle east?

Are you aware that Blackwater killers have been pardoned? The problem with you people is that you have a Hollywood perception of USA.

Don't mind these Hollywood brainwashed people.

Mention the Tuskegee experiments and see how they will be moping at you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by litaninja(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Lol. Same president that can't provide a hospital for HIMSELF in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by advanceDNA: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2021
Crayfish09:

Okay...I get ur point...there’s problem in the US... so our president should also let kidnappers and bokoharam terrorist go....50/50 abi?? There’s something wrong with the way you reason

What are u trying to prove by Bringing up United state’s issues....?

Is it right not to call terrorist repentant and free them to go back and kill our soldiers??
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Crayfish09: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

Okay...I get ur point...there’s problem in the US... so our president should also let kidnappers and bokoharam terrorist go....50/50 abi?? There’s something wrong with the way you reason

What are u trying to prove by Bringing up United state’s issues....?

Is it right not to call terrorist repentant and free them to go back and kill our soldiers??

I'm not justifying what's happening here. In fact, it's the main reason I stopped supporting the present government but why can't we learn to appreciate progress in Nigeria? That we are inventing such naval machines, even if inferior is a remarkable achievement and a necessary step for us to start making mega ones.

But when you start using insecurity to castigate everything about the country, it wouldn't be out of line to remind you that even more industrialized nations have such issues
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Crayfish09: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

What nation ''does not have the capacity to build bicycles''?

You mean YOU don't have the capacity to build bicycles?

It is people that build stuff, not ''nations''.

In Nigeria we have PEOPLE manufacturing cars, SUVs, chemicals, trucks, PC tablets, paint, pharmaceuticals, tires, you name it.

Nigerians have even built 3 SATELLITES that sit in outer space, functioning perfectly as we speak.

So, if there is a lack of locally built bicycles, what are YOU waiting for to start building them?

Please don't blame 'Nigeria' for your uselessness.

Don't blame her. I used to be like that, listening to people who love insulting the country until I made my research. Some people still believe Nigeria doesn't have enough technology to make razor blades and pencils.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by frog12: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
hahahhahaha. i dey laugh. no be old news be dis !
and we never see anything.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by pacespot(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
By which company in Nigeria?

I thought Nigeria navy had their warship built in UAE recently?

If this news is true, that is a good development
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by advanceDNA: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Crayfish09:

I'm not justifying what's happening here. In fact, it's the main reason I stopped supporting the present government but why can't we learn to appreciate progress in Nigeria? That we are inventing such naval machines, even if inferior is a remarkable achievement and a necessary step for us to start making mega ones.

But when you start using insecurity to castigate everything about the country, it wouldn't be out of line to remind you that even more industrialized nations have such issues

Wait brother..proposed building of war ship for export progress??
We don’t have a functioning steel/metal industry
We don’t produce guns, RPG, let alone torpedoes...

How on earth do we want to manufacture war ship with advance weapon system....

Buhari is building rail line from the north to Niger republic with borrowed money...please is this what we need...??

I don’t celebrate mediocrity
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by frog12: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
this is POOR article. but I like the way the CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF dey boasts. i just dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin:

The CNS said, “We’re in partnership with Bureau Varitas , an international ship building certification company. Once they certify SDB 3, we should be able to build ships for any country in the world.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by EMMY76: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Buhari govt is only interested on how to fortify the military to kill people who want to challenge one nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by frog12: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
i think international partner build them.

rosinkkit:

How is this a celebration of mediocrity?

This is a celebration of innovation, and technological advancement.

The Nigerian Navy already built NNS Andoni, commissioned by Jonathan in 2012, and the NNS Karaduwa, commissioned by Buhari in 2016.

NNS Andoni

NNS Karaduwa

Now they are building a bigger vessel with more advanced capabilities as we speak, so they are moving forward.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Crayfish09: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

Wait brother..proposed building of war ship for export progress??
We don’t have a functioning steel/metal industry
We don’t produce guns, RPG, let alone torpedoes...

How on earth do we want to manufacture war ship with advance weapon system....

Buhari is building rail line from the north to Niger republic with borrowed money...please is this what we need...??

I don’t celebrate mediocrity

First of all, nobody called this an advanced ship but if we want to build it in the future, this is a necessary step. Secondly, there's no law that says we can't produce one thing if we don't produce another. There are countries that create advanced artillery and missile systems while relying on imports to possess rifles.

If this thread was about Israel creating some state-of-the-art machine, it's still your type that will say something like this: "other countries are progressing while we are still importing shoes"

Almost all countries started with mediocrity. Keep quiet if you can't appreciate it.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Fash20: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
Slow but steady, We will get there,

Our navy sha is hitting the news lately, we need these kinda good news and not those depressing news. this one is allergic to good news, pls get out of my mention.

How many warships have they built form themselves
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by olympianares: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

Actually it's the navy that's building the ships, not Buhari.

I don't suppose in your mind, self-sufficiency in manufacturing and the export of manufactured goods is a way to ''stabilise the economy''?

Oh, and Nigeria Airways was disbanded decades ago.
will u just keep ur trash to ur self and think before you utter total giberrish..ur Presidency has been dishing us evening news on how it was going to rejuvenate Nigeria Air...Till this afternoon,hasn't it been audio...Just enjoy your 30k quietly and don't spew useless trash online..We are all watching
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by frog12: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
you are WRONG !
they are 2 different categories. manufacture makes genuine product. assembly just fix them together. assembly does not manufacture.

rosinkkit:

Actually, you dunce, MANUFACTURING and ASSEMBLY are the EXACT SAME THING.

In the US, car manufacturing plants are called ''car assembly plants''.

It is only in Nigeria that bush people like you with inferiority complex have invented a difference between the two terms. Even the Oxford dictionary describes manufacture as ''to assemble''.

As for 'pencils', if you had a working brain, you would know that it is not the govt's job or the job of ''Nigeria'' to build you pencil factories.

It is YOUR JOB as a member of the private sector to set up a pencil production facility.

If YOU haven't done it and pencils are being imported, it is a shame on YOU AND your LAZINESS and no one else's.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is evil
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by advanceDNA: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Crayfish09:

First of all, nobody called this an advanced ship but if we want to build it in the future, this is a necessary step. Secondly, there's no law that says we can't produce one thing if we don't produce another. There are countries that create advanced artillery and missile systems while relying on imports to possess rifles.

If this thread was about Israel creating some state-of-the-art machine, it's still your type that will say something like this: "other countries are progressing while we are still importing shoes"

Almost all countries started with mediocrity. Keep quiet if you can't appreciate it.

Let’s wait and see your war ship...shebi your incompetent government is deceiving you that they want to fly without walking first...
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by CastingToVilla(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Abobi wida your lie mohammed
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

Tell your American leaders whom you worship like a slave to jettison archaic constitutional provisions permitting civilians to buy weapons to go out and kill their fellow Americans.

Tell them to stop receiving bribes from their National Rifle Association, NRA, to keep the lax gun laws in place.

If same were happening in Nigeria, you would be abusing and insulting the leaders for not doing that.

But it's happening in America, so you're full of excuses like a programmed robot.

Look at this beautified zombie. Is America the reason your terrorist president is releasing Boko Haram members? Or America is the reason bandits are being pampered, some even taking pictures with governors. Or America told bandits to be kidnapping school children and shooting down Nigeria military jet?

And who told you owning guns is archaic. I bet if indigenous people in Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Southern Kaduna own their own guns, your fulani brothers will not be slaughtering them like chickens.

Tell your terrorist president to solve the insecurity situation in the country! He has been president for 6 years now. Or should we still blame GEJ and PDP now?

Useless buffoon
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Danosophe(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
I laff in my dialect gringringringringrin

They want to build Warships for export. Where will they get the Irons and Steels from when the Ajaokuta-Delta iron and steel companies are not functioning?

Dis APC-led Naija govt too like to use Naija for cruise
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Caleycashh: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

Stop being a zombie. Biden doesn't rehabilitate so called repentant terrorists and release them back into the society the way PMB is doing to Boko Haram, neither will Biden fail to respond to groups that openly claim responsibility for killings (Miyetti Allah and Fulani herdsmen), neither will a Biden fail to arrest a man (Gumi) that goes into and out of Bandits hideouts and advocates for them.
In the US, a bandit will not pose with his Ak-47 to take pictures with governors.

In the US, psychopaths kill and they are killed in the process or arrested and given the maximum sentence. In Nigeria, the government defends, rehabilitates, supports and do nothing to terrorists, bandits and killer fulani herdsmen.

I don't expect you to know the difference as a zombie!

Buhari is a failure.
Buhari is 1million times better than your useless father that gave birth to you!, useless son of where!!!... your FATHER IS A FAILURE, YOUR MOTHER A LovePeddler!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Caleycashh: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:

Look at this beautified zombie. Is America the reason your terrorist president is releasing Boko Haram members? Or America is the reason bandits are being pampered, some even taking pictures with governors. Or America told bandits to be kidnapping school children and shooting down Nigeria military jet?

And who told you owning guns is archaic. I bet if indigenous people in Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Southern Kaduna own their own guns, your fulani brothers will not be slaughtering them like chickens.

Tell your terrorist president to solve the insecurity situation in the country! He has been president for 6 years now. Or should we still blame GEJ and PDP now?

Useless buffoon
You'll die mysteriously fuccckin bastard... learn to keep your useless opinions to yourself, you'll die for nothing!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Caleycashh:
You'll die mysteriously fuccckin bastard... learn to keep your useless opinions to yourself, you'll die for nothing!!!

You can't be a zombie and an ode all in one na.

Useless thing!
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Caleycashh:
Buhari is 1million times better than your useless father that gave birth to you!, useless son of where!!!... your FATHER IS A FAILURE, YOUR MOTHER A LovePeddler!!!

Okay. I can see now grin. It's the Ode typing! grin

I thought as much. No wonder he doesn't know the meaning of simple words.

Useless thing ! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze / Umahi Fines APC N5m For Indiscriminate Campaign Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.