Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries (22962 Views)

Tinubu Inaugurates Three Warships, Two Helicopters To Curb Maritime Crimes / Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Nigerian Navy Signs Contract For Two New Warships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by CBARRY1: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2021
AND THE DOCTOR HAS NO SOLUTION TO HIS PROBLEM.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Govt can always get away with anything including blatant lies in Nigeria because there are hordes and hordes of dumbf*cks who have vowed to be gullible all the days of their lives.

You the non-gullible one, please go and teach them how to properly build these ships.

Use your talent to improve your country instead of wasting your time and everybody’s time with insults.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by DropsMic(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

The ant is a more advanced biological specimen than you then, because you don’t think.

Noted, Einstein.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by theTranscriber: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

Unfortunately for you, you don't have to be ipob to have and display backward and demented ipob mentality..
I repeat

God help your conscience

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by sulaak(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2021
sulaak:

A country must learn to walk before it can run.

Nigeria wants to export ships but cannot build functioning steel and aluminium plants.

What will they use to build the ship ...wood

richmond500:
this one is also allergic to good news, pls leave my mention

I am allergic to stupid news,

A country cannot build a sustainable manufacturing industry if it doesn't have the supply chain to support it. If the country hasn't got some of the basic components such as electricity, steel and aluminium that constitute 65 of the ship construction then it is wasting its time.

What is the competitive advantage of building naval ship in Nigeria if everything is imported, this is one of the reasons why Nigeria's automotive industry in the 1980s collapse, Nigeria could not afford the cost of importing all the materials required.

Get the basic right, electricity, logistics, education, healthcare, security, steel, petrochemical and Non-ferrous material
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Johnsown1(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2021
Failure wants to hold a process in the process of eviction. This must be a serious joke of the century. let Nigeria and it's presidency get economy and security to a positive level before making jokes of building boats (sorry I mean ship)
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by richmond500: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2021
sulaak:

I am allergic to stupid news,

A country cannot build a sustainable manufacturing industry if it doesn't have the supply chain to support it. If the country hasn't got some of the basic components such as electricity, steel and aluminium that constitute 65 of the ship construction then it is wasting its time.

What is the competitive advantage of building naval ship in Nigeria if everything is imported, this is one of the reasons why Nigeria's automotive industry in the 1980s collapse, Nigeria could not afford the cost of importing all the materials required.

Get the basic right, electricity, logistics, education, healthcare, security, steel, petrochemical and Non-ferrous material

OK, ur voice has been heard, can u now get lost?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by thundafire: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

...but the UN and other African countries are buying our APC's and armored trucks.Mine Resistance Ambush Vehicle (MRAP).

Ipobian hatred and bitterness miss road...
sorry am not Ipob and I always mean well for my country but we are cursed with useless leaders. Please show me evidence of UN buying our APCs and MRAP. I said other continents wouldn't buy only Africans will buy it
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by sulaak(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

...but the UN and other African countries are buying our APC's and armored trucks.Mine Resistance Ambush Vehicle (MRAP).

Ipobian hatred and bitterness miss road...

Proforce and Innoson are both geniuses to build successful manufacturing units in Nigeria. They are both very impressive organisations, despite the very difficult environment, but how long can they sustain these businesses without constant electricity, a stable Naira and lack of affordable steel.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by sulaak(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
OK, ur voice has been heard, can u now get lost?

As long as I am doing my duty to educate ignorant Nigerians like yourself, I will always be available and not lost.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by NGpatriot: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2021
thundafire:
sorry am not Ipob and I always mean well for my country but we are cursed with useless leaders. Please show me evidence of UN buying our APCs and MRAP. I said other continents wouldn't buy only Africans will buy it

You mean well for your country while at the same time proving that you do not mean well for your country. Makes no sense..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by richmond500: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2021
sulaak:

As long as I am doing my duty to educate ignorant Nigerians like yourself, I will always be available and not lost.
OK thanks for educating me.

U can now get lost.

Proforce is exporting to UN but Navy can't build a ship, NK don use ona brain buy FENDI
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by richmond500: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

You mean well for your country while at the same time proving that you do not mean well for your country. Makes no sense..
u deh waste ur time, these NK piglets are allergic to goodnews
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by loganx: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2021
This is a joke.

Figure out electricity first.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Frank8705(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2021
I just don't know when all this cheap blackmail will stop a country that can even produce toothpick is boost of producing navy warship God have mercy....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Frank8705(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2021
Lie
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by kense88: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by dmbb: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2021
theTranscriber:
grin cheesy

Your times are numbered sad
Shut up your useless mouth, only God knows tomorrow. I am not like your fellow terrorists that KANU brainwashed
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by theTranscriber: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2021
dmbb:

Shut up your useless mouth, only God knows tomorrow. I am not like your fellow terrorists that KANU brainwashed
your times are numbered
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by dmbb: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2021
theTranscriber:
your times are numbered
Slave have mouth to talk rubbish grin
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by adedayourt(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

What nation ''does not have the capacity to build bicycles''?

You mean YOU don't have the capacity to build bicycles?

It is people that build stuff, not ''nations''.

In Nigeria we have PEOPLE manufacturing cars, SUVs, chemicals, trucks, PC tablets, paint, pharmaceuticals, tires, you name it.

Nigerians have even built 3 SATELLITES that sit in outer space, functioning perfectly as we speak.

So, if there is a lack of locally built bicycles, what are YOU waiting for to start building them?

Please don't blame 'Nigeria' for your uselessness.

You just identified yourself, one of those useless things roaming the streets of Nigeria. grin grin

. . . . . . which Nigeria "built" satalite? You must be very foolish to make such insulting statement in disrespect to SSTL, United Kingdom who built those space machines.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by AerialMapper: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2021
You cannot give what you do not have!!

A country that gave a 3 year vision to begin producing pencils?

Some people say we manufacture cars; manufacturing and assembling are two different things

Some said we have satellite in space; we haven't developed rockets yet

How many warships has the Navy built for itself?
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by steam74: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2021
I read just the first sentence and hissed. Didn't bother reading anything else.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by orisa37: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2021
Good. This is VIKINGLY EXCELLENT.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

You the non-gullible one, please go and teach them how to properly build these ships.

Use your talent to improve your country instead of wasting your time and everybody’s time with insults.

Like the PhD holder that came from Europe to set up a business in Ibarapa area, who tried to use his talent to build his country, and was killed by herdsmen after being kidnapped? No, thanks. But your advice is noted. It's the usual piece of advice given by bozos who still don't realise the kinda sh*t they're in in this country.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by kraftysprouts: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
not everyone is allergic to good news like u.

Our Navy is making waves lately and even if its a difficult feat to achieve, I'll still applaud them

And not everyone is gullible like you to swallow everything thrown out by a govt well known for their lies and propaganda. You're probably part of the crew that went out to celebrate each time the govt announced the death of Shekau every of the 20 times or thereabouts that they made the announcement.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Randy111(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

But Buhari is dealing with terrorism. He apprehended the terrorist Kanu and others, and thousands of Boko haram insurgents have been eliminated by the Army. Heck, Nigeria just received 12 Super Tucano jet fighters to face the terrorists. Jonathan and co were too busy looting to buy weapons, so what could Buhari have done? It takes years to receive the aircraft after ordering, so we had to wait.

Buhari is dealing with terrorism for real? As a retired army general, if what we are seeing is the best buhari could do as regard the fight against terrorism, then he is indeed a bigger failure than we already know.

You mentioned kanu. Ok how about the fulanis are killing and maiming through the length and breadth of this country without check. Ohh I forgot that those ones are business men doing their business and so they ate not terrorists.

Bro you are simply playing the ostrich who thinks he couldn't be seen simply because he buried his head in sand.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Comot mumu from your eye
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by sulaak(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
OK thanks for educating me.

U can now get lost.

Proforce is exporting to UN but Navy can't build a ship, NK don use ona brain buy FENDI

The stupid dummy is comparing an assembled security vehicle with the construction of a navy ship...olodo
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by louqas: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2021
Rugaria:

How did you arrive at the bolded? Why do you afonjas always try to be deceitful? Who doesn't like the presidents tribe? Igbos worked with the Sarduana, igbos worked with Shagari, igbos voted Atiku! How many igbos have you guys supported at the national level? Am I supposed to love the fulani herdsmen after all the killings they have done across this country? Am I supposed to be in love with Buhari, after all his obvious show of disdain for the East and her people? What exactly are you driving at? That igbos woke up one morning and started hating the fulani while the fulani is busy loving them endlessly?

See thats the contradiction you guys are.....WHAT WE HEAR EVERYDAY IS FULANI THIS FULANJ THAT instead of BUHARI......to you Fulani an be used interchangeably when you like . Weldone
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by sammyj: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Hope China will not be involved in this process shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Rugaria: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2021
louqas:

See thats the contradiction you guys are.....WHAT WE HEAR EVERYDAY IS FULANI THIS FULANJ THAT instead of BUHARI......to you Fulani an be used interchangeably when you like . Weldone

So if fulani starts emptying villages and clans across Nigeria the way they are doing today, we should pretend it is the kukuyis that are doing so? And if we call out the Fulani ethnic group for doing nothing to stop their sons who rape 2 year olds and rip open pregnant women, it means we are bad people? Oh Lord!
You guys are doing unbelievable!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Flagoffs Campaign At The Mobolaji Johnson Arena Onika / Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.