Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,643 members, 7,851,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries (22961 Views)

Tinubu Inaugurates Three Warships, Two Helicopters To Curb Maritime Crimes / Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Nigerian Navy Signs Contract For Two New Warships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by NGpatriot: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2021
Killermamba:
Rip in advance to the country that will actually order for one, that is if they manage to build it.

This is an expression of your own personal failure and low self-esteem and inferiority complex..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

Preferably, they should leave and never speak of Nigeria again ever in their lives if they hate Nigeria so much, turn in your passport while at it too and never look back, idiots!
If I hate Nigeria so much, I will leave, the terrorists should leave Nigeria, or soon the entire country of 200 million (not counting Ibos), will rise up against them, Biafra war will be child's play. If you hate Nigeria leave, and stop talking about Nigeria. We hate Ipobians, you guys are miscreants and parasites, now terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

How is this a celebration of mediocrity?

This is a celebration of innovation, and technological advancement.

The Nigerian Navy already built NNS Andoni, commissioned by Jonathan in 2012, and the NNS Karaduwa, commissioned by Buhari in 2016.

NNS Andoni

NNS Karaduwa

Now they are building a bigger vessel with more advanced capabilities as we speak, so they are moving forward.
NN are trying but my brother we still d far from standard ND building ships for war...d are just building boats for patrol.... NN never reach to build wetin Dem d call Warship....
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by advanceDNA: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

I’m not. All I said was every country has its own set of issues. But you are so dense that, that simple point went over your head smh

Finally...u are triggered...
But u are not triggered to see the incompetence of your government...u call releasing terrorist in the name of repentant normal national issues...guy..even if you are paid...u shouldn’t be this stupid..
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

[s]Must we tell the president to arrest and prosecute bandits and terrorists when he's actually fighting and killing them every day?

It's like asking you to get up and go to work when in fact you are already at work.

You did make any sense[/s]...

And releasing Boko Haram members. How many killer Fulani herdsmen have been arrested for their atrocities in Benue, Plateau, Southern Kaduna, and other states they have killed? Why has banditry turn to a lucrative business in the North? Remember even Katsina Governor once cried that Bandits has taken over his state. If so, why are these bandits being granted amnesty after some time, they go back to banditry. How come Gumi knows the whereabout of these Bandits but our police, DSS, NIA, Army etc don't seem to know where they are?

If Buhari's government will help in destroying the NE and NW, so be it!
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by NGpatriot: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2021
MisfitHPG:
Before you talk make sure you think so as not to manifest pitiable ignorance,the people that died over there are blacks who it's a way of life to kill themselves,they want to die,we we do not want to die,we do our best to survive but this government keeps letting their people kidnap and kill us without any challenge,nobody blames Buhari for the cultists killing themselves,we who are abiding citizens shouldn't be allowed to be taken and killed like roaches

Who slaughtered and killed 10 Igbo school girls for ritual, beheaded igbo people, burn down Igbo towns and villages, slaughtered Igbo security guards and set Igbo governor's house on fire? Igbo people, not Buhari.

You are the terrorists terrorizing yourselves so why not practice what you preach? Why not clean up your own house before pointing at other people's house.

You have zero credibility and moral authority to say anything, .
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by lexy2014: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Quoting the same thing over and over again. What you don't seem to get is that, whether you go hang yourself over this piece of news or not, the Nigerian navy has, is, and will build ships. Q.E.D

Do u want to attempt d question because I don't see how what u have said answers d question.

Can u use ur reading comprehension to shed light on this?

It seems there is no stopping Mr President in his keen drive to see that Nigeria becomes an industrial and technological giant.

Thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, Nigeria is on her way to building vessels like THIS for her navy and for export
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by fuck419: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2021
Nonsense indeed. Let them produce bicycle first. AWON OLORIBURUKUs![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 26, 2021
Macobet:

NN are trying but my brother we still d far from standard ND building ships for war...d are just building boats for patrol.... NN never reach to build wetin Dem d call Warship....
Stupid idiot,so this is the best you can say, your hate for Nigeria will kill you and your family, what is bad in Nigeria trying to sell warships and earn foreign exchange, or your block heads don't know that is the way to boost our currency is to export...

Don't you fools know everyone sees Nairaland, you think Nigerians will be happy with these sabotage?

Ipobians leave Nigeria or face death, terrorists are killed.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by lexy2014: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I refused to be TROLLED...

grin

U refuse to be trolled or u love to be trolled? Which one?

Can u use ur reading comprehension to shed light on this?
It seems there is no stopping Mr President in his keen drive to see that Nigeria becomes an industrial and technological giant.

Thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, Nigeria is on her way to building vessels like THIS for her navy and for export
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by lexy2014: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2021
distributeinc:

Enemies of Nigeria are Ipobians, boko Haram, Iswap, you all will be killed, enemies are killed.

Ok. That's a good observation. So how did u arrive at d conclusion that I am Igbo?

What exactly is d correlation between ur comment above and this question below?:

How is gun violence in America a "national issue requiring consensus solutions, and everyone's involvement to resolve" and how does that apply to d spate of kidnapping of school children in d north of Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by chronique(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2021
Why not use images of the actual ships built? You are telling us about Nigerian built ships and showing us images of foreign built ships and you want us to get excited about what exactly?
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by olasquare: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2021
I think the right word to use is assemble. The word build encompasses owning the engineering framework that powers engines like the turbines, the technology behind the electrical structures, the algorithm behind the computers and softwares that controls the sail of the mega ship. This is how it is done in well advanced countries. No doubt, no one country can posses or manufacture all the accessories alone. They get from allied countries, but the point here is, there are core components that countries make sure they own the technology behind it because so many things goes into it's underlying security. If we are still outsourcing these core components, rather than building it in house by our engineers and programmers within the navy, it is no point saying we built it. Let just say we are only assembling, which is still very fine because we will get there....and starting this way is very commendable. I only want them to have the larger picture in mind and go beyond just assembling
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by DropsMic(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

The Nigerian Navy already built NNS Andoni, commissioned by Jonathan in 2012, and the NNS Karaduwa, commissioned by Buhari in 2016.

NNS Andoni

NNS Karaduwa

Now they are building a bigger vessel with more advanced capabilities as we speak, so they are moving forward.

So you really believe Nigerian Navy built those ships from start to finish... Come on bro i know that you're black and naturally gullible, but come on.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Ok. That's a good observation. So how did u arrive at d conclusion that I am Igbo?

What exactly is d correlation between ur comment above and this question below?:

How is gun violence in America a "national issue requiring consensus solutions, and everyone's involvement to resolve" and how does that apply to d spate of kidnapping of school children in d north of Nigeria?

Ipob have been killing and targeting Nigerian Police, army, Ipobians are online damaging our reputation to the world, Ipobians are sabotaging Nigeria's effort, by tarnishing it's image, and with negative propaganda. Are you blind or dumb, dont you see the posts and topics of your terrorists Ipobians. You all are being warned, soon Nigerians will turn against you. Na small small madness dey start.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

Finally...u are triggered...
But u are not triggered to see the incompetence of your government...u call releasing terrorist in the name of repentant normal national issues...guy..even if you are paid...u shouldn’t be this stupid..

I’m not triggered at all. Oh I see some of the deficiencies of this current government, but it doesn’t blind me or prevent me from acknowledging progress when I see one.

Building navy ships, oh that’s progress that I’m proud of, if you are a Nigerian you should be proud of that too.

Like a poster said BUHARI IS NOT NIGERIA!!! he occupies a presidential seat that expires in 2 years. If you are not happy with the current government, you know what to do.

America did the same when they weren’t happy with their president, they mobilised and went to the polling booths in their numbers, why? To ensure he wouldn’t serve a 2nd term. That’s what being a citizen is, you ensure the system works by doing the ground work and vote for your representatives, your local government councils, your governors and your president.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2021
DropsMic:

So you really believe Nigerian Navy built those ships from start to finish... Come on bro i know that you're black and naturally gullible, but come on.
Bastard, which one Cownu build, your hate for Nigeria will kill you and your family. Nigerians hate Ipobians.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

I’m not triggered at all. Oh I see some of the deficiencies of this current government, but it doesn’t blind me or prevent me from acknowledging progress when I see one.

Building navy ships, oh that’s progress that I’m proud of, if you are a Nigerian you should be proud of that too.

Like a poster said BUHARI IS NOT NIGERIA!!! he occupies a presidential seat that expires in 2 years. If you are not happy with the current government, you know what to do.

America did the same when they weren’t happy with their president, they mobilised and went to the polling booths in their numbers, why? To ensure he wouldn’t serve a 2nd term. That’s what being a citizen is, you ensure the system works by doing the ground work and vote for your representatives, your local government councils, your governors and your president.
They are fools,let them keep fighting 200million Nigerians, soon they will get another war.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2021
DropsMic:

It doesn’t matter if they built it from start to finish,. What matters is the finish product is NIGERIAN!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by lexy2014: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2021
distributeinc:

Ipob have been killing and targeting Nigerian Police, army, Ipobians are online damaging our reputation to the world, Ipobians are sabotaging Nigeria's effort, by tarnishing it's image, and with negative propaganda. Are you blind or dumb, dont you see the posts and topics of your terrorists Ipobians. You all are being warned, soon Nigerians will turn against you. Na small small madness dey start.

That's a good observation. So how did u arrive at d conclusion that I am Igbo?

Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Mitishi: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2021
Please don't mislead us, are you saying build or assemble?
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by DropsMic(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2021
distributeinc:

Bastard, which one Cownu build, your hate for Nigeria will kill you and your family. Nigerians hate Ipobians.

Spoken like a true dimwit that you are..
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by thundafire: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2021
rosinkkit:

NNS Andoni

NNS Karaduwa

to export to other continents grin grin grin grin no country outside Africa will patronize it because we are known for not having standard but finding way to cut losses and profit big
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2021
DropsMic:

Spoken like a true dimwit that you are..
I hate Ipobians, they are terrorists. They deserve death.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Killermamba: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is an expression of your own personal failure and low self-esteem and inferiority complex..
Keep your mouth shut if you don't know what to say, ordinary national ID your country can not produce they want to start making war ship, Abi them tell you say na fishing boat or canoe we dey talk about? Orue
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by advanceDNA: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

If u see the incompetence, then u won’t call normal national issues... u won’t counter it with police corruption in the US...as if it’s okay since US has issues too...

It’s not okay to release people killing our citizens for years... we shouldn’t have this issue as part of our national issues...but people like u are blind celebrating the building of rail line to Niger republic...u have paid and corrupted by religion joor.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by thundafire: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2021
post=104099569:
Slow and steady we will move to the nation of our dreams.

Slow and steady we will get to the level where we have been destined to be.

God bless Nigeria and all Good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.
We Rise.
U always backward it wouldn't happen,When we can't produce guns for our military,we are talking of ships. Soon we will hear submarines are being built too
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by DropsMic(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

It doesn’t matter if they built it from start to finish,. What matters is the finish product is NIGERIAN!!!

Typical Black man with his shackled reasoning...
And we all wonder why we are considered to be the bottom feeders of the human race.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2021
advanceDNA:

If u see the incompetence, then u won’t call normal national issues... u won’t counter it with police corruption in the US...as if it’s okay since US has issues too...

It’s not okay to release people killing our citizens for years... we shouldn’t have this issue as part of our national issues...but people like u are blind celebrating the building of rail line to Niger republic...u have paid and corrupted by religion joor.

You are so stupid. I’m done responding to you, stay out of my mentions.
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by advanceDNA: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2021
thundafire:
U always backward it wouldn't happen,When we can't produce guns for our military,we are talking of ships. Soon we will hear submarines are being built too

A baby that cant walk wants to fly...
War ship no to get advance weapon system..

We don’t even manufacture Ak 47 or RPGs, and they are celebrating proposed exporting of warship....
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2021
DropsMic:

Typical Black man with his shackled reasoning...
And we all wonder why we are considered to be the bottom feeders of the human race.

you are considered to be bottom feeders of the human race because of dimwits like you. Nobody needs to consider you a bottom feeder, you already do the job for them because you ARE A BOTTOM FEEDER

You stupid fool, does apple make anything from scratch? First understand how manufacturing works then get back to me. Until then, stay off my mentions
Re: Nigerian Navy To Build Warships For export To Other Countries by DropsMic(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2021
distributeinc:

I hate Ipobians, they are terrorists. They deserve death.

Yes.. And since i have a functional brain, i must be ipob.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Flagoffs Campaign At The Mobolaji Johnson Arena Onika / Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.