Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors (25133 Views)

Kano Guber: Journalists Barred As Tribunal Rules On APC Petition / Journalists Barred As APC Screens Tinubu, Amaechi, Others / Journalists Barred As Court Announces Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by PassingShot(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xucxex1997:
This nwanimo self undecided
I dey feel say na Nwamaikpe dey control that monicker
Back to the topic
IDGAF if the trial is held behind closed or open doors what matters most is justice should be served .
If you ask me I can't point out a single offence Igboho or KANU committed
How can you point out a single fence of either of them, Senior Advocate of Africa grin
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by PassingShot(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Zico5:
To be sincere, there is no justice in Africa. If u are born in this shit hole continent, better find Ur way out as soon as possible. One thing I have promised myself is that I will try all I could to make sure my children don't suffer same fate with me. I just pray God have mercy on Sunday Igboho. I know Yoruba elders are trying but they should intensify their effort so that he won't be brought back to this country. Buhari is a devilish human.
Procure visa to US, UK or any other country of your choice and become their citizen. After that, agitate for breaking of that country and watch how you would be made a king.

Awon oniyeye grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Sadisbala(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xucxex1997:
Back to the topic
IDGAF if the trial is held behind closed or open doors what matters most is justice should be served .
if you don't know what is their offence then you are a visitor in Nigeria, and for your own good and benefits it's time for you to leave.
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Zico5(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
PassingShot:

Procure visa to US, UK or any other country of your choice and become their citizen. After that, agitate for breaking of that country and watch how you would be made a king.

Awon oniyeye grin
Tell me one thing u have benefitted from this useless country. Awon oniranu
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by PassingShot(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Zico5:

Tell me one thing u have benefitted from this useless country. Awon oniranu
Plenty o.

It gives me nationality.
It gave me sound but cheap. education.

Those two are enough even though there are others. And I shall fight for the only country I can boastfully claim, irrespective of her challenges.

No terrorists shall have my support. Never!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Elidrisy20: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sunshyne200:
We hope for the best..

Whatever it is
And prepare for the worst
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by gawu1: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Olarewaju89:

My man, you will come out with victory.

All the zombies miscreant shall be put to shame today.
Na your god be dis?
Vampire pig, the day is already gone ooo!
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Budego44: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
see below

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by atonement12: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
LegalWolf:
You see that the Nigerian legal system is quite better than that of Benin, despite its lapses. At least, there were accredited media houses in Nigeria for NK’s trial. And at that, I don’t understand the fuming for restricting journalists. On a norms, FHC are not too spacious and there’s a limit to the number of people it can take. Coupled with the fact that NK’s case is sensitive, I see reason in the actions of the FHC.

On Igboho’s trial, I wish him luck. I think he is crude and a fraudster. But in any event, I want justice to prevail.

It’s gonna be a long watch and I can’t wait for the twists and drama (for NK and him). Let’s see how it’ll end
Cunning hypocrite!
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by atonement12: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Abokiijebu:
They should not allowe that terrorist go free. Tho I'm Yoruba I hate nonsense.
Ijebu fulani?

2 Likes

Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Sunnydoo: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
BIAFRA IN FRONT LINE, WHILE ODUDUWA SECOND. Abi u wan use us do human shield ni. Lol.

NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/becc1f4915e1148b9d33977ce4fb9c02/tenor.gif?itemid=21274393[/img]
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by LegalWolf: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
atonement12:
Cunning hypocrite!

I just said my mind and I don’t regret it. If you have any issues with that, please take me on. I’m willing to defend and not hurl insults like you.
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by atonement12: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
LegalWolf:

I just said my mind and I don’t regret it. If you have any issues with that, please take me on. I’m willing to defend and not hurl insults like you.
You don't hurl insults, but you were quick to term Igboho a crude fraudster.
You could have hidden your bias while we wait for the court to decide.
You are selfish and completely insensitive to the feelings and intelligence of millions of his kinsmen.
I have also said my mind without regret... Hypocrite!
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by GoodMuyis(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xucxex1997:
Back to the topic

Causing trouble in a democratic setting to a democratically elected president.

If they had done noth wrong, why are they running?

Sowore was locked up and was later released because he did nothing wrong.
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by LegalWolf: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
atonement12:
You don't hurl insults, but you were quick to term Igboho a crude fraudster.
You could have hidden your bias while we wait for the court to decide.
You are selfish and completely insensitive to the feelings and intelligence of millions of his kinsmen.
I have also said my mind without regret... Hypocrite!

I don’t know whether it’s lack of comprehension or what not that is responsible for this repulsive attitudes ending your statement with hypocrite. I didn’t call igboho a fraudster or crude. I prefaced that statement with “I think”. That’s my personal opinion. It could be wrong or right. It could be factual or baseless. In any event, it’s my opinions and I’m entitled to it.

Now to the point: I clearly said I wanted justice to prevail. What else could I have said? You said I don’t are about the opinion of his compatriots...But do you also care the opinion of my people. My cousins in Ibadan have personally suffered from this loss on account of actions.

I acknowledge the allegation of Igboho’s people but we’ve all suffered and heating up the polity is not the way to go.

I think I’ve made my statement and don’t intend to come back, unless you resort to insults.
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by atonement12: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
LegalWolf:

I don’t know whether it’s lack of comprehension or what not that is responsible for this repulsive attitudes ending your statement with hypocrite. I didn’t call igboho a fraudster or crude. I prefaced that statement with “I think”. That’s my personal opinion. It could be wrong or right. It could be factual or baseless. In any event, it’s my opinions and I’m entitled to it.

Now to the point: I clearly said I wanted justice to prevail. What else could I have said? You said I don’t are about the opinion of his compatriots...But do you also care the opinion of my people. My cousins in Ibadan have personally suffered from this loss on account of actions.

I acknowledge the allegation of Igboho’s people but we’ve all suffered and heating up the polity is not the way to go.

I think I’ve made my statement and don’t intend to come back, unless you resort to insults.
Since you are entitled to your opinion, I'm also entitled to my opinion! Fair enough?
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by LegalWolf: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
atonement12:
Since you are entitled to your opinion, I'm also entitled to my opinion! Fair enough?

Correct. Handshake. Maybe one day, we’ll smile over this dispute and be friends. Do enjoy the rest of your week.
Re: Media, Supporters Barred As Igboho’s Cotonou Trial Resumes Behind Closed Doors by Princeofabia: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Forgodsgrace:
Anybody with viable/lucrative business ideas should contact me immediately.I am ready to invest at least 3m naira,so far it’s genuine,viable and profitable.
Hello Bro,
Please consider the following :
1. Bottle water or pure water production
2. Tissue paper serviette production
3. Nylon production
4. Setting up a tutoring centre( for academic challenged students )
5. Bread production.
6. Setting up a Classy restaurant.
All the above are basic necessities....
we cannot do without
.....still adding more...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army, Navy, Police Among Oil Thieves, Own Refining Camps / Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival / INEC Sets Date For 2019 Presidential Election, February 16, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.