Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Confession! Xx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession! Xx (2389 Views)

VIDEO XX Videos / PHOTO: Woman Set New World Record By Having S*xx With 919 Men In One Day / Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession! Xx by 190: 5:29am On May 14, 2011
" I had this argument with a girl "

Is it a Good thing to confess to your partner when-ever you cheat on him or her x

keep the thread clean, cheers undecided xx
Re: Confession! Xx by Muzicphem(m): 5:41am On May 14, 2011
Concience sha
Confess and face the charges.
You may not have another chance to do it again
Lol grin
Re: Confession! Xx by MMM2(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2011
dis is my
confession by usher.
Re: Confession! Xx by Phate07(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2011

The rule is "cheat but never get caught!"

And i dont do or like confessions.
Re: Confession! Xx by 190: 12:05pm On May 14, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Confession! Xx by sexy74(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2011
@190
Have u confessed yours.
But for I have nothing to confess because I have not been caught.
Na who dem catch be thief of cheater.
Re: Confession! Xx by 190: 9:26pm On May 14, 2011
^well i confess my sins everyday in my every day speeches embarassed

whats the biggie undecided
Re: Confession! Xx by r231(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2011
why cheat in the first place
Re: Confession! Xx by 190: 9:32pm On May 14, 2011
^DUH! there's no ring on my finger DUH!

[size=4pt]& if the woman is one that cant tie a man down by knowing and respecting her man, what else[/size]
Re: Confession! Xx by Natasha2(f): 9:46pm On May 14, 2011
confession is always the best any day any time
Re: Confession! Xx by 190: 9:48pm On May 14, 2011
Natasha,,:

Hope u confess who give u belle wen the time comes angry
Re: Confession! Xx by Natasha2(f): 9:51pm On May 14, 2011
190:

Hope u confess who give u belle wen the time comes angry
lolz every body has belle a stomach grin
Re: Confession! Xx by GaussS: 11:15pm On May 14, 2011
Confess to God, but to your spouse, confess the necessary details that could affect him of her like, children diseases. If there's no other problems pls carry on but DON'T GET CAUGHT
Re: Confession! Xx by toyemz(f): 11:32pm On May 14, 2011
^^^

Confess to God, but to your spouse, confess the necessary details that could affect him of her like, children diseases. If there's no other problems pls carry on but DON'T GET CAUGHT

nice one
but my take sha
even if you are caught,still dont confess!!
keep denying oh until confusion will begin in the other mind
what the eyes doubt,the heart equally doubts
no confessions rocking my boat oh
Re: Confession! Xx by LordReed(m): 1:04am On May 15, 2011
Nothing to confess. . .
Re: Confession! Xx by 190: 1:05am On May 15, 2011
^you got mail angry
Re: Confession! Xx by LordReed(m): 1:22am On May 15, 2011
^ you got mail! tongue
Re: Confession! Xx by 190: 1:22am On May 15, 2011
replied grin
Re: Confession! Xx by LordReed(m): 1:44am On May 15, 2011
Back at ya! shocked shocked twintwin lol
Re: Confession! Xx by Nobody: 5:30am On May 15, 2011
bro 190
if you are going to cheat and then confess then you might as well grow some balls and tell her you gonna cheat BEFORE you do it. . . . . . . at least you wont have nothing to fear about "confession".
Re: Confession! Xx by Brite02(m): 5:46am On May 15, 2011
So you haven't stop cheating, don't worry i'd be there when you fell you'l be caught catch lol grin
Re: Confession! Xx by sexy74(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2011
Why do u have to confess when your man or woman knows u will always do wrong thing.
Just act as if nothing happened even if u are caught change the topic and frown.
Re: Confession! Xx by omobadan(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2011
What she doesn't know won't hurt her! That's my motto. Besides, confessions belong in the movies!
Re: Confession! Xx by intelligen(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2011
Natasha,,:

how am i sure dt d person i am confessng to is nt worse off dan i am.only God is perfect,so only him can i confess to n amend my ways.[sub][/sub][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Confession! Xx by MsPotato(f): 2:12pm On May 15, 2011
I would prefer him to tell me the truth even though I know he truth is bitter but its better it comes from him than anyone else.
Re: Confession! Xx by ifffffy(f): 2:27pm On May 15, 2011
Confession is something me and my b/f does regularly and we both understand. So it's nothing bad. The truth might be difficult to say sometime but it also earns trust.
Re: Confession! Xx by 190: 3:41pm On May 15, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

bro 190
if you are going to cheat and then confess then you might as well grow some balls and tell her you gonna cheat BEFORE you do it. . . . . . . at least you wont have nothing to fear about "confession".

Keep counter-in my moves angry angry

Thanks for givin me good advices, im following your footsteps cool cool

Brite02:

So you haven't stop cheating, don't worry i'd be there when you fell you'l be caught catch lol grin

A good player never gets caught, instead wen's he's tired, he simply confesses undecided
Re: Confession! Xx by Mynd44: 5:19pm On May 15, 2011
i always confess jokingly even to offences that i didn't commit so when i am saying the truth she thinks i am joking. so when she discovers the truth about a secret, i would have probably mentioned it to her as a joke
Re: Confession! Xx by 190: 5:23pm On May 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

i always confess jokingly even to offences that i didn't commit so when i am saying the truth she thinks i am joking. so when she discovers the truth about a secret, i would have probably mentioned it to her as a joke

exactly!! grin grin
Re: Confession! Xx by tjskii(f): 5:34pm On May 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

choii you bad gann o cheesy cheesy
Re: Confession! Xx by 190: 5:35pm On May 15, 2011
tjskii:

choii you bad gann o cheesy cheesy
undecided
Re: Confession! Xx by Natasha2(f): 10:41pm On May 15, 2011
intelligen:

how am i sure dt d person i am confessng to is nt worse off dan i am.only God is perfect,so only him can i confess to n amend my ways.[sub][/sub][flash=200,200][/flash]
well that's left for your spouse and her conscience , You shouldn't even think that way. If you ever you are confessing to is even worse than you are then it will even make things better cos that person will not have the nerve to react the way he/she suppose to cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Secrets You Can Act On For Him To Marry You / God Bless With Me With A Husband Abroad / Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.