Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex (2378 Views)

My Babe Is Begging Me To Suck Her Pussy? / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
pls i need ur advice.One of my girlfriend say b4 christmas go reach she want make i buy her gold rolex with four brand new iphones.me no get the money now and i tell her say money never reach my hand yet.she no wan hear ooo and she don already dey threaten to leave me if i no get wetin she want b4 21st reach.pls ooo i need una advice urgently and to make matters worse oe yahoo yahoo near my area don already dey eye my babe.i no trust these yahoo boys at all ooo.
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by banjicom(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
angry.......story story......

if you like go and Rob a bank......
Na u sabi........
it none of my business!

1 Like

Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by yuncka: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Did U just say 'one of Ur babe'? How many U get?
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
op na fool.dey worry u
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by mirabell23(f): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hmmm...'ONE OF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS'?so what r d others requesting for??.Four iphones??shey u be central bank.....
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
*one yahoo yahoo boy for my area don dey eye my babe*
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
yuncka:
Did U just say 'one of Ur babe'? How many U get?
why u dey squeeze face dey ask me? na crime if i get more than one?
guy make u no just dey act holier than thou 4 here ad dey pretend say u no get more than one cool
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Maamin(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Four iphones indeed..she wan open shop for selling iphones? grin

And I guess the rest of ur babes are asking for something too undecided

When u think there is no maga in 21st century then another one pops out of the blue. embarassed #sighs!
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Spicylate(f): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
am i seriously to be believe this crap? pardon me but i think you should get wise and be resourceful.
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by vizboy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
common on you are a big boy

so don't dull oh.

buy her what she wants afterall you have been f.u..cking her.

Then tell her make she come follow me buy data.
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Keeping up with the joneses ( or "one of ur babes")

U r here to show off.

Such tomfoolery!

Its the lifestyle you signed up for.

Rob a bank to get her them phones.

You'll learn once your Behind is in jail or broke living in the streets.

# shakes head.
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by gab264(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Propably ur her father christmas....guy do u even have yar'adua vision twenty twenty,,,
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Cholls(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Chiadanin:
Keeping up with the joneses ( or "one of ur babes"wink

U r here to show off.

Such tomfoolery!

Its the lifestyle you signed up for.

Rob a bank to get her them phones.

You'll learn once your Behind is in jail or broke living in the streets.

# shakes head.
my sister hi grin
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by dechandel(f): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pasqal09
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
FAiled troll
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by shalomtemmy(f): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Rubbish,aw do u expect sum1 to believe dis ur biscuit brain story.radarada
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Then tell her bye bye. You can't go and steal all because of a pussy.
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by ireneony(f): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Story for the gods.....u don chop finish talk less of iPhone or gold Rolex...please after u are through with your dream jst try and wake up
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
We know the thread was created for attention.

Try hard next time.

#runs out.
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 12, 2014
P for Past Question.
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 12, 2014
Cholls:
my sister hi grin

Who is you? grin
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 12, 2014
Good for you.
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Cholls(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chiadanin:

Who is you? grin
my zizer u meanz u iz not knowz me fa? grin
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Sunkyphil(m): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
tfu angry
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
she can do without u but not without the iPhone. I think u should wife her cos of her honesty grin
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cholls:
my zizer u meanz u iz not knowz me fa? grin

For shizzy bra. grin

Enlighten me..........
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Cholls(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chiadanin:

For shizzy bra. grin

Enlighten me..........
my sister khinkh khmykh khroomkh khukh khrememberkh?
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Cholls:
my sister khinkh khmykh khroomkh khukh khrememberkh?

Aboogaboogaboga back to you.

Stop it now. That tickles.

grin
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 13, 2014
What an anecdote undecided
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by aspirebig: 5:17am On Dec 13, 2014
I will be back
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Cholls(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:

Aboogaboogaboga back to you.

Stop it now. That tickles.

grin
my sister u mean you can not decode that? Khhonestlykh khikh khmeankh khnokh khharmkh khsweatykh wink
Re: One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2014
Cholls:
my sister u mean you can not decode that? Khhonestlykh khikh khmeankh khnokh khharmkh khsweatykh wink

Uh hoho hehehe!

My brother. KhIkkh khgotskh khitkh grin

Speaking them star trekk alien languages. I see. Fancy that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs That Your Partner/someone Is A Control Freak / Scam Alert:ladies Pls Beware Of The Latest Online Scam Method By Evil Men. / Should You Lose Your Ego To Win Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.