Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish (9740 Views)

Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head / A Girl Of 21yrs Said This. / Can A Girl Of 21yrs Marry A Man Of 38years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by romunu(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2021
The breast dey think,that’s why it’s facing down,sorry
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by Jesterinjay: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2021
BanevsJoker:

Your grammar reminds me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings. "Hobbitses, nasty lying Hobbitses. We hates them, yes we do."
smeagul grin grin
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by faceland: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2021
idibe24:
What can make a girl breast fall at the age of 21yrs, because always afraid,when I ask her she told me that is have done abortion onces?pls guys I need ur advice.....

They have press it too much (almost nightly) and she is losing weight.
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by Bullet7(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Machinegun91:
My mother's breast are still standing gallantly
how you take see am?
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by Bullet7(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2021
KingDash:
hi.. I would like to meet ya mum.
grin
KingDash:
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2021
My Granny's boobs are stillmmore sexy than those beasts. Even nursing dogs don't have such breasts. The truth is that alit of girls have dead breasts but they don't show it. Not every thing she should be in public. If you have beautiful boobs to show, show them let people admire them but if you dont have such breasts, show something else. Maybe your ass or your beautiful face and hot legs. Don't just show what you can't even admire looking into your mirror.
Disgracing womanhood up and down.

1 Like

Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by Rareoil(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2021
Breasts sag has to do with genetics, please stop being ignorant
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by Rareoil(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2021
idibe24:
What can make a girl breast fall at the age of 21yrs, because always afraid,when I ask her she told me that is have done abortion onces?pls guys I need ur advice.....

Saggy breasts has to do with genetics and diet.
Stop all this speculations
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by Sayobam(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2021
My brother she has gone tru alot of FuCKERTy. Loll

Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by WoundedLamb: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
GeneralPula:

What is saying isn’t valid for this particular matter..

I studied genetics myself so I know so well..

And according to your genetics, it's only sex that causes saggy breasts? Dude, everything he said is valid and if you studied genetics, you already know it. You just don't want him to burst your bubbles.

1 Like

Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by WoundedLamb: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
ifyken:

No you don't get the point he is saying the first guy said ageing and the girl is just 21 years old
Pleaee, read his post again.
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by Sterope(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
During the course of your study, was there any textbook that mentioned this ignorant fact you posted?

GeneralPula:

What is saying isn’t valid for this particular matter..

I studied genetics myself so I know so well..
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by Sterope(f): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Genetics. What is wrong with it?

If you don't want it, move on please.

idibe24:
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by meetme01: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My Granny's boobs are stillmmore sexy than those beasts. Even nursing dogs don't have such breasts. The[b] truth is that alit of girls have dead breasts but they don't show it. Not every thing she should be in public. If you have beautiful boobs to show, show them let people admire them but if you dont have such breasts, show something else. [/b]Maybe your ass or your beautiful face and hot legs. Don't just show what you can't even admire looking into your mirror.

That's the truth..
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by meetme01: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
My Granny's boobs are stillmmore sexy than those beasts. Even nursing dogs don't have such breasts. The truth is that alit of girls have dead breasts but they don't show it. Not every thing she should be in public. If you have beautiful boobs to show, show them let people admire them but if you dont have such breasts, show something else. Maybe your ass or your beautiful face and hot legs. Don't just show what you can't even admire looking into your mirror.
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by 1Sharon(f): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Deicide:
That girl was probably lying about her age.

Even then, her boobs are still not meant to look like that
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by Deicide: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin What if she's +50 years old
1Sharon:

Even then, her boobs are still not meant to look like that
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by 1Sharon(f): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Deicide:
grin What if she's +50 years old

You really think she's up to 50?

Anyway:

Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by Deicide: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
1Sharon:

You really think she's up to 50?

Anyway:
That mean it could be genetic
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by Youngpo413: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Deicide:
That mean it could be genetic
genetics is an under-statement in her case...
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by BigDawsNet: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Machinegun91:
My mother's breast are still standing gallantly

You mama UnCloth in front of you?

1 Like

Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by ignis: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
You mean fallen Angel?
Re: At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish by Suzetteemmanuel(f): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingDash:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Girlfriend And Boyfriend Caught Doing Missionary Style In A Swimming Pool / How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.