Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head (5842 Views)

Keke driver popping Glenfindich 21yrs old at a club / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Is 40k Too Much For My 21yrs Old Virgin Girl Friend For Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by IntelChief: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Previous thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/7475868/met-very-pretty-lady-very

I shared the post above last night and some people adviced me to check the lady's hygiene. So I went to her (my girlfriend) place today after work. I noticed that this girl is either always tieing a headtie or wearing a wevon in my presence.

So while we were kind of playing, I took her unawares and I removed her headtie quickly and... Jesus!!!, lo and behold, the girl I've been calling my 'latest girlfriend' has all sorts of round-abouts on her head.

She was both surprised and angry after I did that. She kept saying nonsense like, "why did remove my scarf like that?"... "meanwhile the dandruff on my head is an inherited family thing" bla bla bla...

I just sat down there as still as a stone, wondering how a grown up 21 years old pretty girl can be that dirty. But one thing is for sure, I am never going to penetrate this girl, no, not even with 50 condoms on. Wtf.
God abeg o, make 2023 no resemble this year for me when it comes to girlfriends matta o. I taya jare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Meekmind(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:
Previous thread...

I shared the post above last night and some people adviced me to check the lady's hygiene. So I went to her (my girlfriend) place today after work. I noticed that this girl is either always tieing a headtie or wearing a wevon in my presence.

So while we were kind of playing, I took her unawares and I removed her headtie quickly and... Jesus!!!, lo and behold, the girl I've been calling my 'latest girlfriend' has all sorts of round-abouts on her head.

She was both surprised and angry after I did that. She kept saying nonsense like, "why did remove my scarf like that?"... "meanwhile the dandruff on my head is an inherited family thing" bla bla bla...

I just sat down there as still as a stone, wondering how a grown up 21 years old pretty girl can be that dirty. But one thing is for sure, I am never going to penetrate this girl, no, not even with 50 condoms on. Wtf.
God abeg o, make 2023 no resemble this year for me when it comes to girlfriends matta o. I taya jare

Buy iron sponge for her make she dey use scrub her head

4 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Jennyclay(f): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
What is the essence of bringing the matter to nairaland just to spite her undecided. What kind of yeye boyfriend are you?
Even women beater, rapist and different kinds of orishirishi men will come here to start raining abuses on your girlfriend. Nawa o.
Why can't you take her to the clinic for proper treatment. Shame on you.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by GoooodHardDick: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:
Previous thread...

I'll urge you to dump that dirty girl ASAP and run for your life immediately. imagine the Werey still dey form ontop ringworm wey dey her head.

Dump that girl now and run

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Dshocker(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:
Previous thread...

Take her to the saloon and treat the hair, it can't cost more than 2k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by GoooodHardDick: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is the essence of bringing the matter to nairaland just to spite her undecided. What kind of yeye boyfriend are you?
Even women beater, rapist and different kinds of orishirishi men will come here to start raining abuses on your girlfriend. Nawa o.

Poverty has really dealt with you no be small thing. Imagine how shallow and daft u are!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by IntelChief: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

U sound like someone who ringworms are also inherited in her family too. Just that unlike my dirty girlfriend's family, in your own family, the ringworms can be found inside your heads not outside.

Wtf do you mean by take her to the clinic?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by GoooodHardDick: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:

U sound like someone who ringworms are also inherited in her family too. Just that unlike my dirty girlfriend's family, in your own family, the ringworms can be found inside your heads not outside.

Honourable Comrade, I'll urge you to avoid and discard the silly advice of those simps men above saying you should treat her.. please don't try such!!! I repeat don't ever try such!!!

I'll urge you to dump that girl now and run for your life before she'll infect you with a deadly disease.

8 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by IntelChief: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Poverty has really dealt with you no be small thing. Imagine how shallow and daft u are!

What has the topic have to do with me being poor. I can bet u didn't even read my previous post..
U sounds more like a kid in school who will fail both classwork and correction.

Back-off from this thread if you don't have anything better to do with the 50mb opera and mtn gave u 2day. A** hole

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Jennyclay(f): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:

biko keep shut! You're also a dirty man reason you attract your kind.
Neat people are attracted to neat people and not dirty people. Kettle is calling the pot black. Shior.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by GoooodHardDick: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:

What has the topic has to do with me been poor. I can bet u didn't even read my previous post. U sounds like a kid in school who will fail both classwork and correction.

Back-off from this thread if you don't have anything better to do with the 50mb opera and mtn gave u 2day. A** hole

Comrade I quoted that jennyclay Abi Wetin be her name. Poverty has dealt with her hence the reason for her shallow comments
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Jennyclay(f): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dshocker:

Take her to the saloon and treat the hair, it can't cost more than 2k
You suppose to first ask the dirty kid if he has money to take her to the saloon for treatment. He's too broke to do so. But he has the guts to shame his girlfriend.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by IntelChief: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
biko keep shut! You're also a dirty man reason you attract your kind.
Neat people are attracted to neat people and not dirty people. Kettle is calling the pot black. Shior.

You are right babe, likes attracts likes. No wonder a thread about ringworms on a lady's head attracted you.
Dull naija girl forming philosopher on nairaland

8 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by IntelChief: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Comrade I quoted that jennyclay Abi Wetin be her name. Poverty has dealt with her hence the reason for her shallow comments

Oh, am so sorry bro. I didn't notice it. Let's not allow an evening, broke newspaper like jennyclay cause issues btw me and u. Happy New year in advance bro

6 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Sweetvie: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:
Previous thread...

Lol... This is funny grin
But a 21 year old? Am quite surprise
A big girl for that matter. undecided Dirty
I don't like that stuff
I wonder how she cope with head tie all the time smiley
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Pells: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
I don't like that stuff
Meu bebê, como estás?
Tudo bem?
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Pells: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
I bet your girlfriend is more better than sweetplum virginprincess Sheistoopretty Persephone1 Siofra Candidlady Samantha123
These girls are fugly dirty undecided embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Justbehave(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
IntelChief:

You are right babe, likes attracts likes. No wonder a thread about ringworms on a lady's head attracted you.
Dull naija girl forming philosopher on nairaland
Bros you wicked ooh. See the kind upper cut wey you give her. Dia ris Godooh.

3 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Sweetvie: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pells:

Meu bebê, como estás?
Tudo bem?
Yeah, estou bem. Como você está? Onde você esteve?
Lol... What are you typing?
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
wat simple shampoo would do, all this small small nairaland boys, Op must be a t.wat, I've noted the moniker so I can know who's Okay upstairs before opening his/her thread

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
I don't like that stuff

Sharap there! wen women are talking, y are u there? nobody send ur papa
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Sweetvie: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Heathrow44:

Sharap there! wen women are talking, y are u there? nobody send ur papa
Lol... Idiot boy
You're here again grin grin
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Idiot boy
You're here again grin grin

mumu man, claiming woman, u can only deceive urslf,
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Sweetvie: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Heathrow44:

mumu man, claiming woman, u can only deceive urslf,
Lol... Ok
Am a man
So what's up with it? grin
Idiot grin grin
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Ok
Am a man
So what's up with it? grin
Idiot grin grin

Yh finally u av accepted u re a transgender, olosho thing
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Sweetvie: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Heathrow44:

Yh finally u av accepted u re a transgender, olosho thing
That's bcz I can't keep arguing over and over again with a kid
But wait, is it your gender? Why are you so pained?
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Rexymania(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
LoL... Don't judge; she fit no get money to take care of herself
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Like attract like.

21 years old should be a child of 2000s and you're here talking about how you're doing this and that with her. Someone who should be facing her studies and keeping herself for the right time/man.

Why won't she be stinking down there and having lakpalapa when she is already sleeping around with men at her age. Men who can't buy her lux soap to bathe or even hair cream to maintain her hair.

You too went for her because she's cheap article and then you expect a clean and flawless chick with silky hair? What a joke!

SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Eww disgusting little bitch
Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

If everyone kept their personal experiences and opinions to themselves, do you think they’ll be anything to talk about again on NL? I think you’re tripping. BTW the lad didn’t mention her name or anything that would identify her, that’s fine and discreet

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by Goldmaxx(f): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Like attract like.

21 years old should be a child of 2000s and you're here talking about how you're doing this and that with her. Someone who should be facing her studies and keeping herself for the right time/man.

Why won't she be stinking down there and having lakpalapa when she is already sleeping around with men at her age. Men who can't buy her lux soap to bathe or even hair cream to maintain her hair.

You too went for her because she's cheap article and then you expect a clean and flawless chick with silky hair? What a joke!

SMH.
Why should a man buy her lux soap? Is he her father?

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head by BusinessPlan22: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

As her father or husband? Lol

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. / Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.