Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband (5246 Views)

Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by idibe24(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pls I need help,is it hard to confess ur love to ur girl how u feel,I have try to move on but I am still loving her?last week Friday my girlfriend told me that she is going to sepele to carry something from there she will come back on Saturday,after will the part from sepele I can back to warri that Saturday I call her number it is switched off I call her sister,how sister told me that she have gone home,I call her Mom her mom told me she I still in sepele, after it have time have gone far I call her number it is still switch off I call her sister her sister told me she have gone home I call her mom her mom to me that she is still in sepele,them later in the night I call her sister she told me that she have reach home she have gone to bed,I wait till the next day I call her number it is still switch of I call her mom I want to talk with her,her mom told me she is still in sepele,I call her sister she told me that she have gone to church that Sunday,I just let her be this Monday evening she is calling me that she is sorry that she lost her phone.i say no problem I shout at her.i know say another guy don finish her for my back na pay back I go give her I take her serious to the extent I take her to see my parents,now I know that she is not the one,na pay back........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Xenry: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Treat her nice, Sir. Knee before her and ask her to forgive you for bothering her with calls. Continue being captain "save a hóe", she really loves you, Sir. You are indeed her future husband. So, never give up on her because it might break her heart. tongue

10 Likes

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Emmypure: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hahah
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
bros to read your writeup na better hard work

29 Likes

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by idibe24(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xenry:
Treat her nice, Sir. Knee before her and ask her to forgive you for bothering her with calls. Continue being captain "save a hóe", she really loves you, Sir. You are indeed her future hubby. So, never give up on her because it might break her heart. tongue
I trust her before,but now I am ready to play the game,I have try my best to make her happy, what does she want even that guy she run go meet she nor go fit love her the way I do,I have prove her wrong that I am not like other guys she will see the beast in me

1 Like

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
if you have nothing to say why comment rubbish??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Iniobong34: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
As far as say u undastnd am e no mean na

2 Likes

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by hybrid11(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xenry:
Treat her nice, Sir. Knee before her and ask her to forgive you for bothering her with calls. Continue being captain "save a hóe", she really loves you, Sir. You are indeed her future husband. So, never give up on her because it might break her heart. tongue
Do you know you can be persecuted for that?
No be juju be that
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
idibe24 You're really really trending tonight!!
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by hybrid11(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
She was with another man, you don't need to pay her back , break up and look for another girl who go love you.. And try to know the reason why this one d play u like tennis ball

2 Likes

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Lee99: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
idibe24:
I trust her before,but now I am ready to play the game,I have try my best to make her happy, what does she want even that guy she run go meet she nor go fit love her the way I do,I have prove her wrong that I am not like other guys she will see the beast in me

Good one, i like as your eye don open
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by idibe24(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
hybrid11:
She was with another man, you don't need to pay her back , break up and look for another girl who go love you.. And try to know the reason why this one d play u like tennis ball
thanks
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Iniobong34: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
To avoid story dat touch after DNA test dis ar d signs. If u know u know
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Xenry: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
hybrid11:

Do you know you can be persecuted for that?
No be juju be that
No mind am, he will learn the hard way! wink
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by idibe24(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Iniobong34:
To avoid story dat touch after DNA test dis ar d signs. If u know u know
now I know the reason why guys doesn't confess they love to a girl,I will move no

1 Like

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Edyice: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Idibe24 that babe belongs to all of us ..

You too Dey protect her

Ride yours and let others ride cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by idibe24(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
no prob
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Iniobong34: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
idibe24:
now I know the reason why guys doesn't confess they love to a girl,I will move no
Because if u do, sum wil endup taking u for a fool. Any way jst try to find out who is sayin d truth btw her mom and her sis. But if u ask me i go tel u say d sis dey cover her up. Wise up bro wise up.

1 Like

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by idibe24(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Iniobong34:
Because if u do, sum wil endup taking u for a fool. Any way jst try to find out who is sayin d truth btw her mom and her sis. But if u ask me i go tel u say d sis dey cover her up. Wise up bro wise up.
that is true,when I ask her she is just telling me that her sister is sick
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by muller101(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
idibe24:
She will only turn you to beast of burden.

1 Like

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by idibe24(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
muller101:
She will only turn you to beast of burden.
hmmm
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Iniobong34: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
idibe24:
that is true,when I ask her she is just telling me that her sister is sick
just move bro u dnt need to pay her back because at dat point u might contact std (sexual trnsmited dises) my advice tho.
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by idibe24(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Iniobong34:
just move bro u dnt need to pay her back because at dat point u might contact std (sexual trnsmited dises) my advice tho.
ok I will not pay her back

1 Like

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by KKTooMuchMoney: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
idibe24:
ok ooo make I give u her number 08157888913
grin grin grin
Oga done vex ooo

2 Likes

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by doubleZ88(m): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
this is another story of a gud guy turned bad.
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Nyenatetan(m): 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
idibe24:

Guy no allow Nairaland spoil your mind oo,

Before I forget I'm not against chastising her too, but do am well well - but with caution so you're not on the wrong side when the time for final battle arrives, make her fall for her own mistakes but Don't push her ( frustrate her) to do so.

Thank you

& wish you good luck cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by sapeleboi(m): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2021
sapele not sepele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 27, 2021
idibe24:
Pls I need help,is it hard to confess ur love to ur girl how u feel,I have try to move on but I am still loving her?last week Friday my girlfriend told me that she is going to sepele to carry something from there she will come back on Saturday,after will the part from sepele I can back to warri that Saturday I call her number it is switched off I call her sister,how sister told me that she have gone home,I call her Mom her mom told me she I still in sepele, after it have time have gone far I call her number it is still switch off I call her sister her sister told me she have gone home I call her mom her mom to me that she is still in sepele,them later in the night I call her sister she told me that she have reach home she have gone to bed,I wait till the next day I call her number it is still switch of I call her mom I want to talk with her,her mom told me she is still in sepele,I call her sister she told me that she have gone to church that Sunday,I just let her be this Monday evening she is calling me that she is sorry that she lost her phone.i say no problem I shout at her.i know say another guy don finish her for my back na pay back I go give her I take her serious to the extent I take her to see my parents,now I know that she is not the one,na pay back........
Don't let her know your mind yet. Keep fvcking her while you find another girl. When you're tired of her stupid, smelly pvssy, dump her.

1 Like

Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:27am On Jul 27, 2021
Boss,if you are ready for payback, remember na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement.
What is worth doing is worth doing well
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by idibe24(m): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Nyenatetan:

Guy no allow Nairaland spoil your mind oo,

Before I forget I'm not against chastising her too, but do am well well - but with caution so you're not on the wrong side when the time for final battle arrives, make her fall for her own mistakes but Don't push her ( frustrate her) to do so.

Thank you

& wish you good luck cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
thanks
Re: This Is How So Many Girls Lost Their Future Husband by Emmanuel909090: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2021
Heart broken man, doh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who No Like Better Thing (pic) / The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) / Sexual Scenarios That Are More Common Than You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.