Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker (1103 Views)

Is This The Best Way To Shun A Stalker?(hillarious Photo) / Your Experience With A Stalker / Getting Rid Of A Stalker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker by k0be: 5:04am On Jul 18, 2007
how do you get rid of a pest of a guy that just won't leave you alone.
you've been intentionally rude to him several times hoping he would get the message but he doesn't, so how do you get rid of him. Especially if he's someone you always run into.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2007
Those kind of guys, who you make it clear too,your not interested but keep coming.
you either leave them till they get tired or simply chop the money and leave them dry after all na theim no gree free you, kno be me talk am ohhh. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker by RuuDie(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2007
@k0be,

nothing's g'onna work if you just don't come out and tell it to his face that you don't w'anna have anything to do with him . . . set the records str8 once and for all, else he'll just keep coming back - i think he sees your rude-ness as just playing hard to get!
Re: Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2007
The only thing i do to guys like this is to make unreasonable demands. He will get the message and scram.
1. Always ask for credit and never call him to thank him , just flash him when the credit runs out then ask for more.
2. Anytime he says he wants to see you, tell him you want to go for lunch in an expensive resturant.
Try this, the guy will see you and run
Re: Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker by Bolarge(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2007
@aisha2
OMG, That was funny and meeaaan. grin
Gaskiya ki na da munguta sosai. grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2007
@aisha2

True talk my sister. wink
Re: Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2007
Bolarge:

@aisha2
OMG, That was funny and meeaaan. grin
Gaskiya ki na da munguta sosai. grin
To, an gaya mishi ya ki ji, Ai ba a gaya wa kurma hardari
Re: Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker by iice(f): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2007
Have someone beat him out of his senses! angry angry
Re: Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker by busygal(f): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2007
@ aisha2

WAOH!
u got the words right out of my lips.
that 4 funny but 4 real.
when the guy sees that u are so demanding,
no body needs to tell him to leave,
HE WOULD GLADLY BE HAPPY TO RID OF U

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U / No Babe / Deceived Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.