Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Getting Rid Of A Stalker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Rid Of A Stalker (1594 Views)

Is This The Best Way To Shun A Stalker?(hillarious Photo) / Your Experience With A Stalker / I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Rid Of A Stalker by obowunmi(m): 3:44am On Oct 09, 2012
I am being stalked by a ugly Lagos based girl who believes "god" has destined us to be together. She sends me messages 50 times a day and says things like: "I will fight all demons trying to attack you."

Youngsters, how else can I get rid of this girl?

She has my number because she is a friend - nothing more. I can't change my number now because I use my phone for business. I ignore her and her aggression is on the rise.

Any Advice will be helpful. Too many crazy girls.
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 09, 2012
Warn her to never contact you again. Never try to appease her or she'll think you love her truly. The best option really is to change your number but that might be futile if she knows where you live. If she goes to the extreme like I suspect she might based on your description, file a restraining order on her. But OP, how did you meet this girl sef?
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by 190: 4:56am On Oct 09, 2012
report her to the POLICE before she uses your picture to do something else shocked shocked
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 09, 2012
Give her the same amount of attention she is giving you. Call her once every hour. Schedule messages with a free text messaging app online. Invite her to your place, then ask her to get you something every 30 minutes (a drink, some food, etc). Before it's time for her to go, start praying to the "traditional" gods. In 3 days time, she will run as far away as possible LOL. grin
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2012
You said she is ugly, right? So you would have reciprocated her lust for you if she were a beauty?
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by k2039: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2012
5O sms a day is not possible:

Anyway its very simple tell her its not going to work,that she is just wasting her time.c

Obowunmi come to think of it o,if na she be the woman wey God design make you marry nko,why not pray about it.

But I have a feeling this story is not true,you only wish a girl stalks you
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Excelboi(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2012
k2039: 5O sms a day is not possible:

Anyway its very simple tell her its not going to work,that she is just wasting her time.c

Obowunmi come to think of it o,if na she be the woman wey God design make you marry nko,why not pray about it.

But I have a feeling this story is not true,you only wish a girl stalks you
grin grin cheesy
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by cindyrella(f): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2012
Report her to the police!
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by MyneWhite1(f): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Reminds me of something I saw in a movie recently. Tell her off, change your number and if it continues, report her to the police.
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 09, 2012
Omo just bar her number from your phone! Which kind yeye disturbance be that? Or whenever she calls you just tell her you are busy you will call her later.shikena!
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 09, 2012
Difficulty level - very easy

Method - Wake up
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Mynd44: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2012
**singing "wake up" by Teargas"**
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by slimyem: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2012
why not just ask her straight-up what she wants...
If its something you can't give...tell it to her and tell her you are not comfortable the calls and messages..
Don't mince words about it.
Simple!
I think the story is exaggerated anyways...
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Mynd44: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2012
I will gladly stalk Slimyem anyday
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2012
check if she is ok upstairs first before taking your actions.....you dont wana be a victim
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by slimyem: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44: I will gladly stalk Slimyem anyday
haha!!
You know say you nor get the mynd....cheesy
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2012
I also need advice on how to get rid of stalkers on NL!! undecided
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Mynd44: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2012
slimyem: haha!!
You know say you nor get the mynd....cheesy
I swear mynd dey. You wan try?
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2012
With a nairaland handle like yours, little wonder she thinks you are honey!!!
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Riskyman(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44: **singing "wake up" by Teargas"**

I love that song, but dont understand some of the things they said in that song..

@OP.. Are you sure you have not done something with the girl and after which you are trying to run?? Bcoz something is not just adding up.. How did you get to know this girl, how did she just start calling and texting you?? Abeg talk true joor or you park well.
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Mynd44: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Risky_man:

I love that song, but dont understand some of the things they said in that song..

me too
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz: I also need advice on how to get rid of stalkers on NL!! undecided

like who? undecided

op just tell her you have Gout, herpes, ADA, acute porphyria, testicular cancer, scrotal disorders, etc
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2012
joeydozzy:

like who? undecided
Why guilty conscience dey worry u naa
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Why guilty conscience dey worry u naa

no just looking out for you smiley
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2012
joeydozzy:

no just looking out for you smiley
smiley kiss
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by obowunmi(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz: I also need advice on how to get rid of stalkers on NL!! undecided

Sweerie why na? I like hearing your voice 20 times a day. Did you get the fresh flowers I sent?
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2012
obowunmi:

Sweerie why na? I like hearing your voice 20 times a day. Did you get the fresh flowers I sent?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Just 20 times?? Why not all d time naa??

Yep, I got d flowers. kiss
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by obowunmi(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2012
Lexusgs430: With a nairaland handle like yours, little wonder she thinks you are honey!!!

LooooL - I'm sure.
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
lol
Re: Getting Rid Of A Stalker by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
Everyone else wants to get rid of their stalkers but Killz is praying he gets some.
Sad

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend's Wedding / Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where? / I Have Feelings For This Girl But I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.