Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana (19286 Views)

Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' / Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him / APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Faiththatworks(m): 5:02am On Jul 27, 2021
I don't understand all these people reporting fake news,I don't need the Ghanaian president to tell me how to change my country.
Nigerians are not ready to Change their country,I went to vote to vote in the lagos council polls on Saturday and woe betide any youth that comes online to condemn buhari,tinubu or even speak about their Nonsense End sars again.
I was at the polling both for more than 2 hours and I watched with sadness as only market women,cart pushers,bus drivers e.t.c came out to vote.
2 hours and in more than 6 polling booths I could only count less than 7 young people.
To make everything more annoying,my polling both wasn't even available as the LASIEC didn't come with the card reader and voting materials for an entire polling unit.
So if young Nigerians decide not to do the easiest thing in the world to change their country,why do u need a Ghanaian president to tell you what to do.

1 Like

Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Unfortunately, we are not ready to change anything and the leaders know it.

sad sad sad sad
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by zinizta: 5:03am On Jul 27, 2021
somehow:
Criminal minded Nigerians think their leaders are their problem.

Change your leaders 100 times, it won't get better.

Your leaders are your products.

Good people can't have bad leaders.

Is this one not slow like this

I can't believe any sane person will come online to type this
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Godisfaithful: 5:04am On Jul 27, 2021
Even a blind man knows that revolution is needed in Nigeria, make everyone go their separates ways!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by somehow: 5:05am On Jul 27, 2021
zinizta:

Is this one not slow like this

I can't believe any sane person will come online to type this

Discuss like a civilised person, disprove my points.

This is how civilized people communicate.
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Munamu: 5:14am On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=rosinkkit post=104134021]

You are a satanic liar and deceiver. That piece was fake, so stop promoting deceit by spreading lies.

If your cause is noble, you don't need to tell lies.l

Either fake or not, that was what happened in Ghana many years ago. Ghana is better for it today. Nigerians are the hypocrites here. Atonement cannot be done, without the drop of blood.
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Wokenaija: 5:21am On Jul 27, 2021
On Nairaland alone there are so many Buhari supporters, I wonder if they don’t see that he is incompetent or they are just plain si//y ?! It’s amazing.
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by TimeTraveller: 5:24am On Jul 27, 2021
That fake news is from IPOB. Na dia way.

1 Like

Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Balofariojames: 5:26am On Jul 27, 2021
The herdsmen that carry stick on his shoulder with one hand, if you look critically the portion put in front is smaller to the portion at the back. We the youth have a long way to go in this country if truly we want a better Nigeria.
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by omoluka: 5:30am On Jul 27, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
The only thing that can save Nigeria is a revolution against her greedy politicians...
No need painting words..

Buhari government is the worst thing to have happened to the country at this point in time..

Generally Nigerian politicians are heartless,
They don't care about the masses
They're all selfish and wicked.. and Buhari tops the list.

It's quite unfortunate that they're been supported by hungry youths... Look at the manna guy.. first on every thread chanting darling Daddy with an empty stomach while Yusuf Buhari is a billionaire in dollars with no business to his name..

A look at the exchanged rates... Skyrocketing food prices.. unemployment .. housing deficit.. worsening insecurity.. crumbling education and health institutions will convince you that all is not well and may never be until something gives..

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder..
It's just a matter of time now.
The only thing that can save Nigeria is true federalism in real sense of the world or peaceful separation.
I want yorubaland to be semi autonomous
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by ensamy(m): 5:37am On Jul 27, 2021
Truth is always bitter.
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by tenpipsperday: 5:49am On Jul 27, 2021
The vulture didn't waste time to perch on this thread.
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Oritz2020(m): 5:58am On Jul 27, 2021
You nailed it brother.
somehow:
Criminal minded Nigerians think their leaders are their problem.

Change your leaders 100 times, it won't get better.

Your leaders are your products.

Good people can't have bad leaders.
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Basher8583: 6:02am On Jul 27, 2021
rosinkkit:

You are a satanic liar and deceiver. That piece was fake, so stop promoting deceit by spreading lies.

If your cause is noble, you don't need to tell lies.

That guy is a reptile. Nothing good comes out from him. Just ignore him
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by infogeneral: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2021
They lie and spread fake news, that makes them worse than the government they criticize.

1 Like

Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Awaja(m): 6:08am On Jul 27, 2021
No Mara how far u run away from the truth ,it's always glaring
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Simbrixton(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2021
post=104133417:
Rumors are spread by fools and believed by idiots
very valid statement you fulanis need to start acknowledging your gross inadequacies
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Obyangel: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2021
But what Ghanian president said is true. No one will make this country good except Nigerian youths. Dem don carry BBN come to still cage the "said" lazy youths, while others countries youths are busy looking, thinking and making their nation better and we will be arguing with each other on BBN matter. cry cry cry
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Kingrefreshed: 6:19am On Jul 27, 2021
rosinkkit:

Stop Misbehaving! The statement is true! Well except you're one of his cows
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Brushstrokes20: 6:24am On Jul 27, 2021
Bullocks! The doomed shithole will eventually end with a red revolt!
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by firstratedcitiz(m): 6:25am On Jul 27, 2021
A couple of grammatical/typographical errors in the statement are enough already to disprove the claim that Ghana's president Addo made the statement.

Errors noted:
*Nigerians are been... (instead of being)
*The Ghanaians you chased away... is the same Ghanaians... (Instead of are)
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2021
zinizta:

It will end

Yes. But Nigeria will need to go through total and complete rehabilitation.

- change the leadership
- restructure our constitution
- change the freaking name forced on us “nigger area”
- change the flag
- strengthen the currency and stop devaluing it
- slowly eradicate tribal allegiance via nation building orientation tactics

I dey come…I’ll add the 7th one later.
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by divinitybillz(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2021
Dont believe whatever you see online. Even if it's TRUE, the publisher might be sending the message with a wrong intention. So just take everything with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by PericomaNwankwo: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2021
post=104133417:
Rumors are spread by fools and believed by idiots

Very true, now you know what you are.
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2021
rosinkkit:

Yeah we don't need to lie or call it fake news especially when the lie is the truth ... Buhari is worst than a mistake

1 Like

Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Bigpat: 6:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Even if Ghana have it mind, they couldn't possibly say so, but that painful story called fake, just described Nigeria's problem. The only people seeing Nigeria progressing is the cabinet members & presidential aids and the opposition when they were in power. As for revolution, not in Nigeria, nobody wants to die, everybody just want the American heaven on earth, without any sacrifice. Of course, we have option, vote the right person, Nigeria say NO, we prefer #2000 shared during election, a clergy will tell members let vote for this, a traditional rulers will tell his community lets vote for that, youth leaders to the youth let vote for this. Then we will vote empty heads, the corrupts, looters, launderers. Opposition will sponsor antigovernment protesters, loyalists will sponsor protesters to counter them, lazy Nigerians when they realize their fault, they will form terrorists group like Boko Haram, herdsmen,banditry, IPOB ESN UGM, Yoruba nation or kidnapping and armed robbery, killing themselves, killing the poor like them, forgets the Politicians that puts in the condition. They run to other countries, live as slaves, they will deport the lucky ones, they will pursue some like Ghana to Nigeria, some will die. Very soon Nigerians won't be able to oppose the bad leadership again, out of hunger and lack of strength, prices of food stuff skyrocketing daily. Frustrated Nigerians will say Nigeria needs prayers, "mumu literates" will say reconciliation, "wise mumu" will say let's use propagandas on social media but none has worked. Everybody thought endsars will shaping things a bit with the promises but the promises was immediately thrown away afterward. We should leave Ghana out of these.
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2021
EKONGKING:
Buhari is just one part of problem . The rot within nigeria didnt start with buhari and will not end with buhari.
Unless the mindset of Nigerians changes ,then only nigeria can be a succesful nation.

As much as i agree, when the head is dead what can the body do.
From whatever angel we tend to view or see things ... a sick body needs the head to make necessary calls
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by seunayantokun(m): 6:46am On Jul 27, 2021
FAKE BUT FACTUAL!
Re: President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana by sko(m): 6:46am On Jul 27, 2021
rosinkkit:

This person is bereft of ocular organs such that the handwriting on the wall cannot be seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP: Adeleke Optimistic, Babayemi Mum Over Court Ruling / “mohammed Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa” -- Dr. Tai / House Of Reps Okay's 10 New States + Ban Nigerian's In Diaspora From Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.