Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women (3434 Views)

Which Strip Club Have U Attended Lately In Lagos Mainland / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos / My Experience At Silver Fox Strip Club Yesterday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Pumpumking: 2:27am On Jul 27, 2021
Hello All.

ok. so I toasted two women today and I was disappointed again.
Lagos women are clearly boring, very boring.

All they talk about is marraige and cooking rice

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Cheers angry
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Wannabenz: 3:03am On Jul 27, 2021
360 bar around adeniji

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Wawelexy(m): 4:13am On Jul 27, 2021
I guess you meant to say decent?

Looking for a decent girl in a club is equivalent to looking for fish in a swimming pool...

24 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Ahmed0336(m): 5:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Wawelexy:

Looking for a decent girl in a club is equivalent to looking for fish in a swimming pool...

Three gbosa for you.

Decent girl for club kwa.

E bi like op dey jonz

8 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Wawelexy(m): 5:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Three gbosa for you.

Decent girl for club kwa.

E bi like op dey jonz

No mind am.... op dey find olosho wey no go give am plenty billing....

9 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Sonnobax15(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2021
undecided
This one don dey very close to hell bound..

Meanwhile,op trying to force himself through to explain to God why he went in search of a decent girl in a strip club on his judgement day like..

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by BigDan69: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Lol thia one is confused
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Lols...this one dey find Godfearing Cardi B for club.
Op e be like u wan evade billing. Jonzin modafvcker grin

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by KayCee92(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2021
grin grin
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Emmanuel909090: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2021
What kind of weed do this people take?

Decent strip club to meet decent women shocked

Baba just ask of decent park to meet decent agbero grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Pumpumking: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Wannabenz:
360 bar around adeniji

tank u sir. u the best
sir do they have BBW & half cast women, can they spek good english and wot time do they close sir? wink
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Philipmighty(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Op is looking for a descent olosho

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by romunu(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2021
Desend? Ok you are looking for descendants of olosho abi?

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by GeneralPula: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2021
Wawelexy:

Gone are the days when clubbing still use to be very much fun. Normal decent girls will come dance & have fun..

But hookup girls have spoilt everything. They’ve dominate everywhere. Girls that don’t do hookups have lost interest in clubbing as they’ll automatically be termed Olosho, being the fact that majority of girls in club these days are usually hoes..

I’ve once met a good date in a club

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Benbisco(f): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

tank u sir. u the best
sir do they have BBW & half cast women, can they spek good english and wot time do they close sir? wink

Uncle, na English you wan go speak there ni.

You dey look for who dey speak good English to help you improve on yours or to rub shoulders with?

If it is the former, then go for it but if it is the latter, I will advice you check yours first.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Wannabenz: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

tank u sir. u the best
They don't close. Na night stuff. Go and see the women of your choice.
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Explicit02: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2021
U re right.... But not this era again
GeneralPula:

Gone are the days when clubbing still use to be very much fun. Normal decent girls will come dance & have fun..

But hookup girls have spoilt everything. They’ve dominate everywhere. Girls that don’t do hookups have lost interest in clubbing as they’ll automatically be termed Olosho, being the fact that majority of girls in club these days are usually hoes..

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Wawelexy(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
GeneralPula:

Well said

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by terrezo2002(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2021
It depends on what you mean by decent. If we go by the true definition of ''decent'' then strip club is a wrong place to go. Well, you attract your likes.
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Nothing wey salt no go see for inside pot.
You mean you want to go looking for a decent girl in a strip club?
What's happened to the semi decent girls on the streets.
Anyway, you might be lucky to meet those girls that went to to look for decent guys too.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by EmmySparky(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lol my guy which type of weed u take...after u see decent babe for club come make we go find Snow for maiduguri...
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Pumpumking: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Nothing wey salt no go see for inside pot.
You mean you want to go looking for a decent girl in a strip club?
What's happened to the semi decent girls on the streets.
Anyway, you might be lucky to meet those girls that went to to look for decent guys too.

Correction...didn't they find Cardi B in a strip club ..and guess wot?.... She 10000,0000,00000,00 richer than u (no offense) angry
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Pumpumking: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
EmmySparky:
Lol my guy which type of weed u take...after u see decent babe for club come make we go find Snow for maiduguri...

Bro am looking for a wifey like Cardi B...so that when she twerk, I will never cheat on her. Can u recomend descend strip club in Lagos sir? wink
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

Correction...didn't they find Cardi B in a strip club ..and guess wot?.... She 10000,0000,00000,00 richer than u (no offense) angry
you are too hash man. Be calming down. I'm not rich I know. I'm not even a middle class.
I'm nobody today doesn't mean I won't be somebody tomorrow.
My happiness bus that you don't pay my bills.
If you read my last sentence, you won't come here to tell me how poor I am.
Have a great day Mr. Richman

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Gunboysavage(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Descent women in a strip club cheesy grin .
My Niggi my Nigga! You're high!!
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Pumpumking: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you are too hash man. Be calming down. I'm not rich I know. I'm not even a middle class.
I'm nobody today doesn't mean I won't be somebody tomorrow.
My happiness bus that you don't pay my bills.
If you read my last sentence, you won't come here to tell me how poor I am.
Have a great day Mr. Richman

True u are write. .althou am rich & I travel to London up & down.., Sweery I apologize. Am a lover not a fighter. Please forgive me. You sound like a wifey material who can twerk. Anyways I can settle for u if u no how to strip dance.
Kaiiiii...Can u strip dance? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Pumpumking: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Descent women in a strip club cheesy grin .
My Niggi my Nigga! You're high!!

Bros..gooogle Cardi B...she a stripper's and a wifey material and guess wot...she rich!!angry
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

True u are write. .althou am rich & I travel to London up & down.., Sweery I apologize. Am a lover not a fighter. Please forgive me. You sound like a wifey material who can twerk. Anyways I can settle for u if u no how to strip dance.
Kaiiiii...Can u strip dance? cheesy
weldone.
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Pumpumking: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
weldone.

So can u strip dance ma? cheesy
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Gunboysavage(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ahhhhhh Bros!!!!! Cardi .. You sha want to kill yourself shaaa! grin grin I'm not disputing the fact that CardiB isn't a wife material oo ...But Dammnnnnn grin grin She is not decent oo
Pumpumking:

Bros..gooogle Cardi B...she a stripper's and a wifey material and guess wot...she rich!!angry
Re: Can Anyone Kindly Recommend A Desend Strip Club In Lagos To Meet Desend Women by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
What OP wants is a girl from rich home. It's about hustling tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Youth Corper And The Vigin / 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman. / Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.