Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone (20109 Views)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by JEWELofHELL666: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2021
The Tiv Youth Council Worldwide has asked Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State to concentrate on providing good governance and responsible leadership for the people of the state instead of chasing the wind in the name of attacking President Muhammadu Buhari.

The group, in a press statement issued yesterday by its president, Hon Mike Msuaan, wondered why the governor would be using the name of the president to make headlines at any slightest opportunity while issues of governance are left unattended.

The Tiv group described the accusations leveled against President Buhari by the governor as “hypocrisy driven to a rather ridiculous height.”

“It is curious that the governor who has used apparatus of state to intimidate critics from interrogating his inability to provide basic amenities for the people of Benue will turn round to accuse the president of intimidating critics.

“We expect the governor to get busy with fashioning out a solution to the militia killings in Katsina-Ala, Ukum and Logo local government areas of the state and the protracted communal crisis in Bonta, Konshisha LGA and Oju which has led to the destruction of several lives and property worth millions of Naira. The ongoing Ipiav and Yandev communal clashes in Gboko LGA and many other crises should get a chief executive busy, the group said.

https://dailytrust.com/tiv-group-to-ortom-leave-buhari-alone

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by nairalandankrah: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Governor Orton, pls find a way to create jobs, engage those youths meaningfully..

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Etinosa1234: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Both Ortom and the youth group are Ozuos..

Dem dey kee ur people..una dey yarn trash

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by PrinceOfLagos: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get

Smh

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Arrewa: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Toh Ortom your people don dey understand your herdsmen politics.

Time to work and stop playing the herdsmen card!

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by musty2245: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Leave buhari alone

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Kyase(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2021
cheesy

Ortom will come out every 24/25 of every month to shout “Fulani herdsmen”
Boom they will forget he has salary to pay

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by AntiBMC(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Hungry youths. This govt is trying, using hunger as a weapon, so that when people see small brown envelope, they begin to worship d govt and say anything they are told.

It will never be well with the evil cabal and their mannequin.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2021
I actually wonder how much someone can pay me to betray my own people ....I really don't get it at all

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Restructuring: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Desparate bmc boys with their taqiya lying faceless group

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by techwaya: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2021
grin
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by AdaugoChisom(f): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2021
My Tiv neighbour is in support of Ortom but this Nairaland own is something else. Meanwhile, Benue is facing same sword they used against Igbos in 1963-67

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2021
Kyase:
cheesy

Ortom will come out every 24/25 of every month to shout “Fulani herdsmen”
Boom they will forget he has salary to pay
has killing of Benue youths stopped?

sometimes I think Benue people are the architecture of their death in the hands of fulani herdsmen.

they're killing you guys yet instead of blaming the cause of the problem which is buhari you're blaming Ortom.
yes Ortom might have not been doing good but is he the person killing Benue people almost on daily basis?

Honestly I won't say you guys deserve fulani herdsmen but sometimes try to think

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Kyase(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
has killing of Benue youths stopped?

sometimes I think Benue people are the architecture of their death in the hands of fulani herdsmen.

they're killing you guys yet instead of blaming the cause of the problem which is buhari you're blaming Ortom.
yes Ortom might have not been doing good but is he the person killing Benue people almost on daily basis?

Honestly I won't say you guys deserve fulani herdsmen but sometimes try to think

Those the lamentation stopped the killing?
Tell me what ortom has done both economically or otherwise
Nobody can be worst than ortom in heaven or on earth

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Kyase:

That means all the governors in the North are worse than useless

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by chrisxxx(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Dont blame Tiv people. This is the effect of Stockholm Syndrome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Grace001: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Ortom give the people of Benue good governance it’s your duty. You’re part of the oppressors too.

As for the killing, raping etc, leave TIV and Benue people alone. They are not complaining to be tired of the killings, brutality and raping of their people. When they are tired of their chains they know what to do.

So do your thing right which is good governance and leave them at the mercy of Fulani militia.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by JohnFGbegile(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Kyase:

he's 5990 better than terrorist Buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by ComrdDRS1: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2021
This kyase of a guy sef.... which part of Benue are you from..

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Kyase(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
he's 5990 better than terrorist Buhari
We are talking about governors

Belo of kogi is better than ortom
Just imagine that

Yes Buhari is nothing to write home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Kyase(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
This kyase of a guy sef.... which part of Benue are you from..
Does it matter?

4 Likes

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Danjikanbauchi: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get

Smh
walahi you are right.most Christians are willing tools in the hands of fulani Terrorist, always fighting their own to pleased their oppressors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by FarahAideed: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2021
More like minister Akume group

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Davinity: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Na lie oh... Allow Ortom to drag him like small generator.

To become Nigeria's president is not by force

Buhari should behave well

Where is he travelling to when bandits and Herdsmen are killing innocent people?

He wasn't voted to be traveling up and down...
Pictures of 2 kidnapped soldiers was today released by Boko Haram, that doesn't mean anything to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2021
cool
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Guyman02: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Felix Terungwa Dav aka MANNABBQGRILS looks like the writer of this article, look at the colour colour and writing in bold that fills the whole article undecided

You can check his profile on his Facebook page

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Nwaezeudo: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2021
The dullest dullard in the World has failed woefully, they now resort to propaganda.

Tiv group ko, Yinmu group ni

Bunch of terrorists in government!

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2021
nosense tire person I swear
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Sholaco: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Fulani never have time 4 him I believe grin

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Paid group anybody can create any group even me
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Bamzyriches451: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2021
Bunch of confused group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday / Adeosun: PMB Waiting For Conclusion Before He Takes Action - Lai Mohammed / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.