Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone (20154 Views)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Betray how? Has he paid salaries
No body is saying he is a good governor ...but when u facing extinction attacking one of your own is a no no
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
zedman1:
My brother, you don't know who Ortom is.
Ortom is bad but u are facing extinction attack from Fulanis
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Davinity:
That one concern you... The question is, Is Buhari doing well?

He try pass ortom
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by DanielAlhassan(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
My Tiv neighbour is in support of Ortom but this Nairaland own is something else. Meanwhile, Benue is facing same sword they used against Igbos in 1963-67
at your age you are still behaving like your kid bro what has benue got to do with what happened in 1963-67 , you wanted biafra you fought war with hausa Fulani you lose you are blaming benue any way middle belt stand with Igbo but Igbo can't even stand with their leader nmandi kanu why

1 Like

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

Ortom is bad but u are facing extinction attack from Fulanis

That is a lie.is it worse than that of plateau or kaduna? Ortom should criticize buhari while providing good governance
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
All of una be the same....don’t come here and form saint
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

No body is saying he is a good governor ...but when u facing extinction attacking one of your own is a no no

Oga,na lie.he is using it as a coverup.this is commonswnse.by the way,how has he in his own capacity tackled insecurity?
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by brightalo1010: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
has killing of Benue youths stopped?

sometimes I think Benue people are the architecture of their death in the hands of fulani herdsmen.

they're killing you guys yet instead of blaming the cause of the problem which is buhari you're blaming Ortom.
yes Ortom might have not been doing good but is he the person killing Benue people almost on daily basis?

Honestly I won't say you guys deserve fulani herdsmen but sometimes try to think

Be reasonable enough to understand that Governor of a state is actually the security officer of the state, fulani heardsmen is not the only problem the state is facing, there are other basic needs which should be provided by an elected state governor,

Funny enough is that we all channel all the woes and failures of these state governors to the president, and they the governors are playing that card.

No state governor has cried of not receiving allocation or security levies which is the responsibility of the FG to provide, after receiving it what are they using it for?

I don't think there is a any state manifesto that doesn't add security as there camping promises yet when they failed to secure there states based on the promises piam they blame Buhari,

When security was that bad in Anambra Mbadinuju never waited for obasanjo before bringing in Bakassi boys which did well to some point criminal activities in Anambra then reduced immediately. It is never obasanjo that did that magic then it was state governor.

3 Likes

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
brightalo1010:

Be reasonable enough to understand that Governor of a state is actually the security officer of the state, fulani heardsmen is not the only problem the state is facing, there are other basic needs which should be provided by an elected state governor,

Funny enough is that we all channel all the woes and failures of these state governors to the president, and they the governors are playing that card.

No state governor has cried of not receiving allocation or security levies which is the responsibility of the FG to provide, after receiving it what are they using it for?

I don't think there is a any state manifesto that doesn't add security as there camping promises yet when they failed to secure there states based on the promises piam they blame Buhari,

When security was that bad in Anambra Mbadinuju never waited for obasanjo before bringing in Bakassi boys which did well to some point criminal activities in Anambra then reduced immediately. It is never obasanjo that did that magic then it was state governor.

Cc mrvitalis
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by jamace(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Do you give good governance to the dead?
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by oyeb15: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Like Fayose did in Ekiti then
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Afamsi: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Buhari is far better than ortom
Wow. If that be the case then you guys are in the center, if Nigeria is a hell...
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Etinosa1234: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
calyto:
Na your own people dem dey kill, that's why you online people and your media keep writing the story of Benue in collaboration with Ortom.
We Benue indigents come here to read on what's going on in our state since you guys know better.
You and Ortom are the real Ozuo
zedman1:
I will quote all of you today. You don't who Ortom is.

Abeg make i hear word... i dont stay in benue.. How do u expect me to know what is really happening in benue except through the online media

if u believe they are lying, explain
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by LLMG: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
why will anybody do such if not foolishness and cowardice.
mrvitalis:
I actually wonder how much someone can pay me to betray my own people ....I really don't get it at all
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Cc mrvitalis
U have to survive first to develop right ?
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by mrvitalis(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Oga,na lie.he is using it as a coverup.this is commonswnse.by the way,how has he in his own capacity tackled insecurity?
What capacity does a governor have to take security ?
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by LLMG: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
you people can't even hide your bitterness and hatred for the governor just because he speaks against your very obvious evil meted out against his people. if you were the a gov won't you cry out against the injustice suffered by his people on a daily basis.
Kyase:

Those the lamentation stopped the killing?
Tell me what ortom has done both economically or otherwise
Nobody can be worst than ortom in heaven or on earth
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by AntiBMC(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
authority2006:

So, na Buhari government dey share brown envelopes? U dey deceive yourself. Ortom is a failure, just using the attacks on Buhari as diversion. He started where Fayose of Ekiti state stopped. Today, nobody hears Fayose again, Ortom too will soon be a thing of the past.

I said what I said...ur talk amount to nothing. So save urself the stress.
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gbam grin
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Gambit23: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:

https://dailytrust.com/tiv-group-to-ortom-leave-buhari-alone

More like awusa-fuulani worldwide youths warns ortom
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by hotseat: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Common guys, you must be kidding!

I hope this Tiv youths are mindful of their utterances and engage their governor through other mediums rather than supporting a failed regime and a Benue State that has become a killing field.
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by udemzyudex(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
senatordave1:

Can't ortom criticize and tackle insecurity at the same time

How do you want him to tackle insecurity?
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by samonak(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Guyman02:
Felix Terungwa Dav aka MANNABBQGRILS looks like the writer of this article, look at the colour colour and writing in bold that fills the whole article undecided

You can check his profile on his Facebook page

So na Tiv guy from Benue? Wanda! Talking of Stockholm syndrome at it's best! Hmmmm, Tiv people wey Fulani de slaughter like chickens na I'm this nigga de defend upandan because of BMC 30k! Chai! Na now I know say Judas de still learn work when compared to some people.

2 Likes

Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Okhuadams(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by annyz: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Davinity:
Na lie oh... Allow Ortom to drag him like small generator.

To become Nigeria's president is not by force

Buhari should behave well

Where is he travelling to when bandits and Herdsmen are killing innocent people?

He wasn't voted to be traveling up and down...
Pictures of 2 kidnapped soldiers was today released by Boko Haram, that doesn't mean anything to him

Is he biologically a Nigerian? How will he feel the pains?
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Sparkd(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
zedman1:
It's ONLY people leaving outside Benue who think Ortom is a human being. That man senior devil wey una de talk about.
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by zedman1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Davinity:
That one concern you... The question is, Is Buhari doing well?
Guy, if you blame Buhari I will not criticize you, even though I don't know you. Ortom should be the last person to speak in this world when it comes to criticizing any one. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM.
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by Naijaolosho2: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get

Smh

That's how God will rule your life.
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by zedman1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Abeg make i hear word... i dont stay in benue.. How do u expect me to know what is really happening in benue except through the online media

if u believe they are lying, explain
You shouldn't believe everything you read on social media. Ortom is a perfect definition of a Nigerian politician or even worse. E de shock me say person fit praise that man for any reason , but as you wrote, you aren't from Benue so don't follow Ortom and the social media crowd. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM.
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
udemzyudex:

How do you want him to tackle insecurity?

How did wike and lalong tackle it
Re: Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone by senatordave1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

What capacity does a governor have to take security ?

How did governor ayade and wike tackle it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC / Declare State Of Emergency In Benue, Taraba Now –miyetti Allah / Ganduje: All Nigerians Must Be Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.